PotChimp's Side Projects

"I miss reading "Thank you kindly" now and then." I know right! But just like the military you still know more than the lieutenant :laugh:

The last straw for this chimp was when I yelled "Don't talk to me like that!" at a staff sergeant and punched him in the face :rofl:

Man you guys still talking politics? I bet I missed some good laughs during the Trump years.

Tell me the juicy part, which Moderator was it... :rofl:

The last straw for this chimp was when I yelled "Don't talk to me like that!" at a staff sergeant and punched him in the face :rofl:
Now I remember how to do that

Tell me the juicy part, which Moderator was it... :rofl:

Only with the brixters (not politics) and it was Himself. :laughtwo:

So if I'm right, now the vaccine doesn't mean we can get rid of the masks, so that wasn't the light at the end of the tunnel. And now, getting the vaccine doesn't mean that it's okay because you probably have to get them all of the time like flu shots, so that wasn't the light at the end of the tunnel either. Nobody else wants the shot because they don't trust the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel/snake oil salesmen anymore, so herd immunity (if it's even possible) isn't going to be that light either. What a mess.....

So if I'm right, now the vaccine doesn't mean we can get rid of the masks, so that wasn't the light at the end of the tunnel. And now, getting the vaccine doesn't mean that it's okay because you probably have to get them all of the time like flu shots, so that wasn't the light at the end of the tunnel either. Nobody else wants the shot because they don't trust the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel/snake oil salesmen anymore, so herd immunity (if it's even possible) isn't going to be that light either. What a mess.....
They already said 2days ago the phizer vaccine is going to be like the flu shot, every year

What a mess the human race has gotten ourselves into

:laugh:

People don't want the hassle of thinking for themselves anymore. :( They just want to "look it up" if they ever need to know.

so herd immunity (if it's even possible) isn't going to be that light either. What a mess.....
It's basically here already, where I live. Nobody gets sick anymore, and nobody dies. People still test positive, but they don't get sick.

People don't want the hassle of thinking for themselves anymore. :( They just want to "look it up" if they ever need to know.
A whole generation of Google robots

In real life, it's probably the same here as it is where you're at. But the TV people said we're going back to level 4. And two of them wear bow ties, which makes their credibility unquestionable.

if you can tie a bow tie, you're smarter than Master Po from the old TV show Kung Fu..... :Namaste:

Yeah, we have 35 people in the hospital today, statewide, 4 of them in ICU. One 80+ yr old died last night. 37 people under 50 have died in the last 12 months. In the entire State. 37. But a buncha old folks died early. :( 1442 over 50.

But yadda yadda all day long. If it weren't for all the moms in their 30s with kids all rigged up with masks, I could almost just ignore the whole thing. Over the past year .. lemme see ... 12 people under 40 have died and ... um ... nope ... no one under 15.

Heheh, in my State you only need a license to carry a gun if you want to do it openly. :D

Last I checked, 1/6 of us have a handgun.

It's always nice and quiet 'round here. No trouble. Ya never know how many people are carrying - better behave, y'know?

Back
Top Bottom