PotChimp's Side Projects

If we think of enough random stuff to blather about we can land this thread on page 420 by then. Is there a prize for that? :hmmmm:

First prize is getting called up for active duty in the Coast Guard, forcing you to kill your almost finished grow in order to prevent a bunch of no-good thieves from stealing it after school! :p

I guess we're like the old farts of 420mag now. Is King John still around keeping everyone in line? I see Chimp is still cranking out those frosty delights. What about Light Addict and you know Dennise was my Ace Boone Partner!
Long time BAR, hope all is well in your world.

King John's declining health has kept him away unfortunately. We did everything we could to help by collecting donations from the staff to buy him a special reclining chair, new monitor, speech to text software and accessories, but it just wasn't enough and things eventually got worse to the point he was unable to use what we donated.

Light Addict is still a member, however hasn't spent much time with us after a little dilemma we had to clear up. I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago and everything has been resolved and he's doing fine. You can send him a DM.

I THINK Dennise stopped coming around when the riots and elections went nuts dividing everyone. Everyone was experiencing extremely high stress levels and it ripped many relationships apart. You can DM her as well, she should still have the same email for notifications.

Thanks, it sounds like all the little bullcrap hit a whole new level. We all use to bitch & complain, have little quarrels with each other, go hit the peace pipe, and be back posting on each others journals the next day. Sorry to hear about John, he somewhat took me under his wing as far as growing goes. Is he still with us:

Thanks, it sounds like all the little bullcrap hit a whole new level. We all use to bitch & complain, have little quarrels with each other, go hit the peace pipe, and be back posting on each others journals the next day. Sorry to hear about John, he somewhat took me under his wing as far as growing goes. Is he still with us:
Jeez, you can say that again. Now they group together and sick cancel culture on you with a whole revolution and smear campaign, all for enforcing our guidelines equally to everyone. Makes me wonder why I dedicated thirty years of my life to this. Anyway, yeah he's still with us, just unable to get online and function.

No, not yet. I'm not even sure who runs that strain.
I just got done planting 5 JTR seeds and killing my only Bubba Haze seedling. I picked at the surface of the soil with a toothpick because it didn't come up yet, and the first piece of perlite I turned over had the cotylendons stuck to it. :confused:

I'm going to run the Chem D v1.1 seeds I bred out (Reservoir Seeds) and see if anything decent comes out of it, but I think I may abandon my Chem D project. These Chemdawg D BX3 plants I bred out the same way are pretty weak, and I expect the same there.
I really want to take whatever this Jack's Cleaner 2 plant is and cross it with a JTR plant of the opposite sex (along with another JTR plant of the same sex as the JC2). But the next thing I think I'm going to do is treat a Mendocino Purple Kush plant with STS and pollinate a Mendocino Channel Kush (along with another MPK plant).

That's always my worry. Those Lemon Skunk seeds I just did were really old, and they didn't grow too well. That pot was okay, by the way. I wouldn't grow it again because there's a lot of stuff out there that's way more than okay. :lot-o-toke:

I've got a pile of old Subcools packs. Few of them I can't find much information on these days. Some are 7 or 8 years old. But I'm sure there's some heat in some of them.
I was buying them from dispensary shop's. Now they are not allowed to sell seeds.
Stupid shit in a rec state.
Can get an O delivered like a pizza but can't buy a pack of sees

Back
Top Bottom