Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Well I got 2 of the cuts for you done. No Puppies yet... But in the next couple days should........... But I have the others,,, so far. Puppies aren't off the TiT yet...... Soon as I wean them....Looking good.... Be careful for what you wish with that Thai. Been know to be a 'Longer' flower and a runaway in the overhead department. Man, you pick the hard ones.... All good,, just remember to limit the 'overhead' problem before she starts.......... Just the word Thai scares me................. Unless I lived in Thailand I guess..... But my friend,,,,,,,,,,, you live on the other side of town in Oregon............ JK

ENJOY and GL and Keepem Green

Haha You crack me up wood! Don't get me wrong I always appreciate your advice. I would be nowhere without someone telling me to "read the bag!" hahaha.
The Thai might be tough to grow but I think it will be primo smoke. I have heard the flower time can be anywhere 10 - 15 weeks... I am going to give her a shot an we will find out!

:cool:

Haha You crack me up wood! Don't get me wrong I always appreciate your advice. I would be nowhere without someone telling me to "read the bag!" hahaha.
The Thai might be tough to grow but I think it will be primo smoke. I have heard the flower time can be anywhere 10 - 15 weeks... I am going to give her a shot an we will find out!

:cool:
those m2 i grew were supposed to be 10-14 weeks but thats at 12/12 i grew them at 11/13 and they were done in 10 weeks!

So I bred some seeds last summer... I had a small and very healthy sativa that was of unknown origin. I called it Love. It was a male that I bred to a few other different strains and also to the unknown sativa sister that I grew it with.

Here are 6 plants that came off of the Dr. Grinspoon girl that I finished last summer.
I might try to get some close ups of each soon because they are starting show a lot of variation. I have already topped them a couple times.

Also here is a close up of a budsite on my Blueberry OG. Very healthy plant, now. Months ago I had issues with soil and never got to flower her proper. The seed company (Original Sensible) has since discontinued it so I am happy I didn't throw her out when I thought about giving up. I think I have one seed left (if I labled it right). This weed was my first love. It will beat the Black Dog in my book I'll bet....

Anyways the bud is already purple! Nights are close to 65 F so not TOO cold.

Cheers,,,, lazy
:green_heart:

its going to be interesting to see what you get from those loves there healthy starts,never had blueberry og rite now i have some cherry og thats pretty good,so many strains if you smoked a different one everyday you would never smoke them all lol,your plants are looking good fishman!:p

Back
Top Bottom