ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Wheew so much advice from established growers. Will mine fit in? Lol

From your most recent pictures, there seems to be a lockout of some sort.

Multiple reasons for that. IMO it seems two in conjunction.

Over watered and too small a pot.

The pot would be my first change with the same amount of water and feed.
New +extra soil or medium then start weeding out problems from there.

Strong babies though no matter what they're going through.

Hey 420! Well, after a long and unfulfilling day at work I'm back and have some good news! They are on the mend. Colour is still a little off on some and a few have even gotten slightly worse in that department but overall I think we have beaten the worst of it. I'm still not sure of what actually happened but I've treated them for over watering and Fungus gnats. No DE has arrived yet and all I have done is not water them and increased airflow quite a lot. I was going to water them this morning but decided against it and will either water them tonight before bed or in the morning before work. I'll also give the PC a light dose of flower nutes as penny suggested to see if that helps with the splotches. It was a much needed surprise when I got back home. Well that's enough jibber jabberin from me, here's what we have now :)
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0889.JPG

They look a lot better. Once you repot they should be okie dokie.
Are the leaves papery and dry? Looks like the plant is having a problem transpiring.

They look a lot better. Once you repot they should be okie dokie.
Are the leaves papery and dry? Looks like the plant is having a problem transpiring.
They are not papery dry but I know what you mean. I think the new growth from now on will be good but yes some of the old leaves are drying up. I've removed the worst offenders i.e. The first leaves from mine and Sauga's and those 2 look good now. My new soil turned up today but no pots, perlite or worm castings so I won't be transplanting just yet but I agree, I think everything will be hunky dory when they have some more room to groove :)
Yeah!!!!!! They to look awesomely better
@MrSauga look!
:circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:
they do indeed! It must have been all the love you sent over. Sauga will be over the moon! :)

This little thing is awesome! I just watched it jump like batman from the Northern lights to the Purple Chem. I think it might be praying on gnats. It's still here and there are no gnats to be seen. It has amazing vision, if I put my hand out it reacts before I'm even close. My new guardian to go with the cat :)
IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0892.JPG

Maybe he's vegetarian and it's been him this whole time sucking the life out of them! He's full for now....

That is the brown version of a water spider. Did you know that spiders have really good hearing?
Those can get big enough to take a small goldfish right out of an aquarium. I find them sitting on the lily pads of my aquarium ,drinking all the time.

My dad used to live in Louisiana when he was in the Navy. He told stories of brown recluse chasing him around his apartment. He also said that the cockroaches were so big in his apartment, if you stepped on one it could take your feet from under you.

Let’s growww HEAVY G let’s GROWW!

The roar gets louder as the heard tumbled closer to profs house!

I’m bringing a grow army! Haha heavy G will be the leader!
Lol. The G's gonna take off now. She was just being modest and letting the others catch up ;)
Looking a lot better professor ✌️
thanks Ghost. I knew we'd sort it. Now back to the programme :ganjamon:
The bounce back is in effect!!!

I dont remember who is #teamcheese but I think I'm gonna rock with her. Definitely a contender for my next grow, the stink, the funk cheeeeeeeese!! Feel like a 80's funk song coming!!
Lol thanks bob. Preston is #teamcheese but that's ok, she's got lots of love to give. I grew the auto version of this one years back and it was really good, I'm looking forward to this one :passitleft:
That is the brown version of a water spider. Did you know that spiders have really good hearing?
Those can get big enough to take a small goldfish right out of an aquarium. I find them sitting on the lily pads of my aquarium ,drinking all the time.
That's pretty cool. This one likes running and jumping. I picked it up and put it on the floor and it climbed back in and went under Northern Lights, it like that one :)

Back
Top Bottom