ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. It's flowering day 7 for the Hashplant D's today. Here they are one flowering day 1....
IMG_5898.JPG

And here we are today....
IMG_5874.JPG

All of them have signs of flowering now but I still can't be sure of each plants gender quite yet. It looks to me though that most of these are female which would be great. 7 plants in here though is a bit much so if by some stroke of luck all 7 turn out to be female then I'll stick one in the Wilma tent. I've still not watered them yet which is a tiny bit concerning but they seem happy. So far so good with these....
IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5876.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG

Babies are fun to watch until there's some mishap and they don't survive. That takes all the fun out of it!

Congrats on the new life. :thumb:

How's the missus?
There's a lot of mishaps which can happen to seedlings around here. My track record is actually pretty good with seedlings though. The cat hasn't eaten one yet which is a miracle.

The missus is ok now. She was in a lot of pain last night when she got back. Luckily I have some good pain relieving bud with sleep inducing properties. I rolled her a fat blunt of Purple Punch and she managed to relax enough to get a couple hours sleep.

Good to hear about the missus. And that 7 day growth is great! It's a harem in there :).
Thanks Shed. She's been dreading it for months but it's over now
Happy to hear Mrs. F is doing ok. Plants look great those hashplants should put on a great flower show.
Can't keep her down N. I'm happy I took Penny's advice and went with these. I need some more burnt rubber in my life amd I may hoping one of these will fit the bill
:hug: For Mrs. Professor. I know you’ll take good care of her! :love:
Will do HH. I was just about to cook her dinner when I noticed a bucket on the kitchen floor. Someone's only gone and forgotten their terrapins lol! No really. I have no idea what's going on. I thought I'd best show you and maybe you could tell me if I'm going insane or not....
IMG_5900.JPG
IMG_5899.JPG

?????

Hey 420! Update time. I've done a few things so time for some updates....

Flowering Day 9....

We'll start with the Hashplant D's. I've given them their first watering today. I started them on 6g of MegaCrop as they're already over a week into flower. Apparently the soil contains nutrients to give seedlings a good start so I'm imagining that the mix isn't very strong. Hopefully they'll respond well to the first feed. Still not certain what sex they are. I'm hoping by the weekend we'll be certain of a few. I think I can see another male though. They're beautiful and tidy little plants and are also very unassuming. Here comes the funk. No complaints with this one so far....
ORG_DSC09352.JPG
ORG_DSC09353.JPG
ORG_DSC09354.JPG

Flowering Day 9....

Lol. Regardless of the problems that have occurred during this round these plants still make me laugh. Not in a mean way because they look freakish either. No. I just can't believe the determination these things have to survive. They're pushing healthy growth out in all directions. Literally! These plants have only just worked out up from down lol. Just imagine what the Wilma would have done if they had played ball from the start. See what I did there? I placed the blame on the plant lol. All 4 are now alive and kicking and I'm just hoping that they can get a bit of growth in before they start pushing flowers. This unintended experiment is actually quite interesting....
ORG_DSC09359.JPG
ORG_DSC09360.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC09364.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC09363.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC09362.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....
ORG_DSC09361.JPG

Time for some bonsai trimming. @DrCannaCanadian amd @multiVortex i thought that this might interest you two.

First we get the plants out of the tent....
ORG_DSC09370.JPG

First up is the Fat Purple. With this one I'm going to remove the growth down to the lowest node on all four branches. She's vigorous, strong and seems to recover well from stress....
ORG_DSC09377.JPG

4 little snips and we end up with this....
ORG_DSC09379.JPG

I'll remove those larger leaves in a week after the plant has fully recovered....
ORG_DSC09381.JPG

Next up is the Purple Trainwreck. I don't have quite as much faith in this one so I'm going to be a little gentler with her. I still removed everything down to the lowest nodes but each branch now has 2 growth tips. With this one I'll remove one of each of those tips in a week or so after the plant has recovered....
ORG_DSC09371.JPG

Snip, snip, snip and snip....
ORG_DSC09372.JPG
ORG_DSC09373.JPG

Lil HH is special and just gets a topping today. I left a good sized stick on her though. FOR STRENGTH!!!!....
ORG_DSC09374.JPG
ORG_DSC09375.JPG
ORG_DSC09376.JPG

Now if all goes to plan I should be able to repeat that process with the first 2 plants every 2-3 weeks. Soon there'll be several more joining the ranks with these so I'm happy that these 2 are going well

Back
Top Bottom