Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

YES and No I just only used one germ unit from the start of growing altogether, now it's gone, I need to learn to do it another way. So there is a learning curve now. It's just my brain trying to adapt to a new setting. My environment was perfect before, one thing goes wrong like breaking the one tool I could count on, then it requires a ping pong of errors to master it again. But I will get there...I'm not giving up, but my seeds took a beating, ouch mama mia! hahahaha

Hi G, been a while. I’m supposed to be in the midst of a dark period for the dark moon, with no internet - but I’ve been trouble shooting germination challenges too so was online looking around and thought i’d Drop by to see how you’re both doing. I’m so glad you got things sorted out today with all teh back and forth - lots of exercise for the legs as well as the brain:D!

I totally have solidarity with the difficulties of having one’s usual routine change and then needing to trouble shoot things. It makes it much harder work doesn’t it!? In really pareticular ways for you too i imagine and I think you seem to be adapting beautifully.

MY small issues are due to gnats (mostly) so the early growth is slow - I have one (a Critical Mass) looking at about the same stage as your Comeback Kush and it was great to see her, and have no doubt that you’re going to grow her out into something wonderful... it gave me confidence that mine will do that too.

ANyway - just wanted to offer solidarity when I saw the growing challenges you’ve been overcoming recently, and today in particular. :Namaste:

Hope you’re doing ok in other areas as well.

Hiya m’Lady G :ciao: How’re the Maui’s treating you? I’m sure they’re keeping ou very happy :yummy:

( I’d better get back to my technology blackout now. Done researching peat pellets ;))

Heeeeey Amy G is the house of ladies and germs.

Really great to hear from you amidst your amish style studying...hahahaha

Yah I'm shooting for the net but I keep hitting the goal post. So close but so far. I love adapting and being flexible, but I must admit this reconfigure was and IS a huge challenge for my cognition. But thanks to the advice I have my principles right in front of me. It's amazing how much we can plan for things but they never really turn out that way.

I believe that I need to upgrade my humidifier, it only runs for a half hour and then it's out. I need consistency, so I will see what I can do and afford.

I have wrapped and tied down the stalk of The Comeback Kush just so my clutzy fingers don't get in the way. I think that you went from outdoors to indoor, that is a HUGE learning curve, almost two style's of growing in my opinion. So give yourself time and establish routine. You can do it too.

My back has seen better days especially today I'm sore, but I don't mind the hard work and learning. I thrive on it, it's just the element of surprise that throws me. That's just life stuff, brain blind and pushing forward no matter what.

May we adjust, adapt and overcome, to grow killa buds. :Namaste::cool:

Hi G, been a while. I’m supposed to be in the midst of a dark period for the dark moon, with no internet - but I’ve been trouble shooting germination challenges too so was online looking around and thought i’d Drop by to see how you’re both doing. I’m so glad you got things sorted out today with all teh back and forth - lots of exercise for the legs as well as the brain:D!

I totally have solidarity with the difficulties of having one’s usual routine change and then needing to trouble shoot things. It makes it much harder work doesn’t it!? In really pareticular ways for you too i imagine and I think you seem to be adapting beautifully.

MY small issues are due to gnats (mostly) so the early growth is slow - I have one (a Critical Mass) looking at about the same stage as your Comeback Kush and it was great to see her, and have no doubt that you’re going to grow her out into something wonderful... it gave me confidence that mine will do that too.

ANyway - just wanted to offer solidarity when I saw the growing challenges you’ve been overcoming recently, and today in particular. :Namaste:

Hope you’re doing ok in other areas as well.

Hiya m’Lady G :ciao: How’re the Maui’s treating you? I’m sure they’re keeping ou very happy :yummy:

( I’d better get back to my technology blackout now. Done researching peat pellets ;))
:ciao: Hi Amy! Nice to see ya! Sadly I am minimizing the use to just weekend nights. I am working with a new doc at the moment. Residual effects from being on steroids for 2-1/2 years I'm afraid. My body has taken a beating. Almost done with the testing. :) Happy knowing I have a stash for the winter months! :yummy:

Master Hemp – Brand New and Exclusive 32:1 CBD-THC Strain
Seedsman
Medical Marijuana Genetics, one of the world’s leading medical seedbanks have announced the release of a brand new strain – Master Hemp, which offers one of the highest CBD:THC ratios in commercial strain history.
And at Seedsman, Master Hemp is available to buy in packs of 1 ,3 , 5 and 10 now! Click here to buy this incredible new strain or read more below to find out about its unique characteristics and unrivalled therapeutic properties.
masterhemp.jpg

Master Hemp CBD Feminised

Master Hemp is a strain that combines the best characteristics of selected lines developed by Medical Marijuana Genetics during three years of dedicated research and breeding.
This strains most prominent genetic lineage comes from the classic and stable CD-1 strain, which offers one of the highest CBD contents available in the world today. CD-1 also holds a unique terpene content, which is often very difficult to find in cannabis strains. This contributes to the entourage effect, making Master Hemp a truly special therapeutic strain.
Master Hemp also derives a number of characteristics through its lineage from a classic low-THC strain from Switzerland. This contributes to the strong and compact structure of the plant.
Different independent industrial growers have been testing Master Hemp since mid-2017 and have recorded some phenomenal yields and quality flowers.
THC content in Master Hemp is extremely low, generally recording between 0.3-0.5%. On the other hand, its CBD content ranges from 12-16%. A number of other cannabinoids are also present in Master Hemp, including CBC, THCV, and more.
masterhemp-characteristics.png

The rare and exotic combination of the terpenes in this strain contribute to its insatiable aromas of incense and lemon. Master Hemp is also visually appealing, with 30% of plants cultivated holding a deep purple colour in their buds.
Cultivating Master Hemp outdoors or in a greenhouse is where you can truly appreciate the potential of this plant, as it can grow to between 2- 3 meters. It can be easily handled indoors as well, where a very light feeding Schedule and a 12/12 photoperiod from seed to harvest is recommended.
Harvest time starts at the end of August, finishing during the first week of September. It will take around 55-60 days indoors. Average yield per plant outdoors is 450 grams, with around a 400 gram harvest per square meter indoors. It’s approximately 70% sativa to 30% indica.
Master Hemp is a strain with one of the lowest THC contents of any seed available on Seedsman.com and is therefore ideal for therapeutic use and for everyday smokers that want to really enjoy the flavours and scents of a complex smoke with a non-psychoactive effect.

Seedsman
Medical Marijuana Genetics, one of the world’s leading medical seedbanks have announced the release of a brand new strain – Master Hemp, which offers one of the highest CBD:THC ratios in commercial strain history.
And at Seedsman, Master Hemp is available to buy in packs of 1 ,3 , 5 and 10 now! Click here to buy this incredible new strain or read more below to find out about its unique characteristics and unrivalled therapeutic properties.
masterhemp.jpg

Master Hemp is a strain that combines the best characteristics of selected lines developed by Medical Marijuana Genetics during three years of dedicated research and breeding.
This strains most prominent genetic lineage comes from the classic and stable CD-1 strain, which offers one of the highest CBD contents available in the world today. CD-1 also holds a unique terpene content, which is often very difficult to find in cannabis strains. This contributes to the entourage effect, making Master Hemp a truly special therapeutic strain.
Master Hemp also derives a number of characteristics through its lineage from a classic low-THC strain from Switzerland. This contributes to the strong and compact structure of the plant.
Different independent industrial growers have been testing Master Hemp since mid-2017 and have recorded some phenomenal yields and quality flowers.
THC content in Master Hemp is extremely low, generally recording between 0.3-0.5%. On the other hand, its CBD content ranges from 12-16%. A number of other cannabinoids are also present in Master Hemp, including CBC, THCV, and more.

The rare and exotic combination of the terpenes in this strain contribute to its insatiable aromas of incense and lemon. Master Hemp is also visually appealing, with 30% of plants cultivated holding a deep purple colour in their buds.
Cultivating Master Hemp outdoors or in a greenhouse is where you can truly appreciate the potential of this plant, as it can grow to between 2- 3 meters. It can be easily handled indoors as well, where a very light feeding Schedule and a 12/12 photoperiod from seed to harvest is recommended.
Harvest time starts at the end of August, finishing during the first week of September. It will take around 55-60 days indoors. Average yield per plant outdoors is 450 grams, with around a 400 gram harvest per square meter indoors. It’s approximately 70% sativa to 30% indica.
Master Hemp is a strain with one of the lowest THC contents of any seed available on Seedsman.com and is therefore ideal for therapeutic use and for everyday smokers that want to really enjoy the flavours and scents of a complex smoke with a non-psychoactive effect.
:eek::eek::eek::oops: Whaaaaat? Shut the front door! Holy mother of CBD! Wow!

Wow! Cool new strain!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles and I can also relate. Since both my tents are set for flowering, I had to come up with a new place for clones. Its chilly in the house and mine have been dying left and right. I don't have a heat mat because I am cheap but I do have a "hot spot" heating pad I use for cramps lol. I placed that under my tray with a towel in between (it was too hot without). The nights are warmer now for them and they are staying between 20-25 C, no heater needed. The humidity jumped up to 99% with the extra heat so I opened the vents on the germination lid just half way and that brought it down to 80%. So far so good. I am sending warm (not too hot) vibes sis!
:green_heart:
I very rarely get my environment spot on, getting close is fair enough.
Yep! Hard to get things perfect so I will take good enough:)

Seedsman
masterhemp.jpg

Will you be growing this strain and testing it soon?

Thank you @SeedsMan for bringing us so many GREAT strains to choose from! SeedsMan Santa is putting some VERY special treats in my stocking this year, as I have been a VERY good little grower!:love::rofl:

I like that! Spin to groom and whatnot in place. I might just do that. The 10s are tough to handle, but the plants love them and they forgive many of our sins as growers. ;)
I have the plant movers on my girls and they make it easier on the back.
Cheap ones at Lowe’s.
:passitleft:

I have the plant movers on my girls and they make it easier on the back.
Cheap ones at Lowe’s.
:passitleft:
Hiya Jax! :ciao: I think I'll head there this weekend! Thanks!:hug:

Okay Coach, I'll put both Mama Mia in distilled water cause I have no problem getting their tap root going, it's keeping them warm after that with lower humidity. I miss my old germie unit, it was so reliable. Brain no likie, :)
OOH mama mia! I started 2 for a friend this spring. They grew well on my end for 3 weeks. He put them outside and they made it through the summer. I haven't seen any yet but I'm told it's pleasant. I gotta give him a call.

Yeah for reals. This is the wave of the future for so many kids and dogs out there
I picked this one up. I couldn’t let this opportunity pass me by. WOW! Yield looks low, but this may be my answer for day time medicating with capsules. My next grow is for CBD strains. My CBD cupboard needs some stock.

Getting the environment right is not as easy as it seems. Mother Nature can be brutal on her own, but we are trying to create a whole world for our plants...and ecosystem really! Not easy!

:eek: No kidding. Getting our environments straight is a heck of a lot harder than growing!

Hopefully the raised humidity helps Lady G2HM! In my neck of the woods, second-hand stores are the best place to pick those up. $5 instead of $40, you know? And all it takes is some clean-up when you first buy it.

Looking forward to seeing these take off.

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom