Quix Goes Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

Interview went well, should hear something back this afternoon. Prayers and positive vibes please evryone!!:Namaste:

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

you got them from me Quix, there isn't anything like going back to work after some down time and thats what I hope for you:):goodluck:
Interview went well, should hear something back this afternoon. Prayers and positive vibes please evryone!!:Namaste:

You've got it buddy!
You will be in my thoughts today and the next few. Much love, Q! :circle-of-love:

dont you mean cannabis balls?
i am firing giant cannonballs of positive energy/vibes at you from my psychic cannon!!:circle-of-love:

what away to go. as a matter of fact now that I think about it, thats how I want to go:)
lmao!! um those might hurt him,,think about it, getting hit by a 100lb wad of hash? buds would break apart on the journey

Well, its been 2 days, no call back. They must have run my background...Bummer. Been making a little side cash buying and selling stuff on craig-s-lis-t, and between that and my unemployment, I'll be able to pay my bills...Just not the way I prefer to do it.

On a lighter note, the Chemmy Jones decided it would not put forth any further effort into buds, and focused all its energy on seed production lol. She's a real seed bag(like octo-mom:rofl:)
The three SleeSkunks are finishing up, and will likely come down in th next few days to a week. Took some 7 week samples. and the high is very comfortable, smooth for a green hit, and I'm pleased. A few more days for potency should do just fine.

Meanwhile the 9 babies are at like 4 weeks, and starving for bigger pots...Gotta wait for the flower girls to finish, though.

A few randoms...
P71100081.JPG
P7110007.JPG
P7110006.JPG
P71100051.JPG
P71100041.JPG
P71100031.JPG
P71100021.JPG
P71100011.JPG

I truly hope you all are well:Namaste:

nice looking stuff that should help keep a smile on your face till things pic up soon I HOPE for you bro:thumb:

Maybe call them if you really want the job....

Nice nugs Quix! That's funny you got an apple sticker on your PC. I do too :)

nice looking stuff that should help keep a smile on your face till things pic up soon I HOPE for you bro:thumb:

Thanks Fish, the only thing that makes me smile about this Chemmy Jones is how jacked up it is...makes me laugh:thumb:

Maybe call them if you really want the job....

Nice nugs Quix! That's funny you got an apple sticker on your PC. I do too :)

Trust me brother Surf, I called, lol. They got sick of me calling.....But, it may have payed off...See the next post:Namaste:

sometimes it takes em' a couple days to get it together and call, dont put that negative thought out there just keep thinking its your job!, girls look good maybe a lil hungry but good they have a good pappy no worries!

You're right on all accounts Brother Bid. It did just take them a while to get the report back. I got a call back this morning from the office manager, and she asked if I was still interested in the position....I told her to stuff it....Just kidding lol. So the big guy is supposed to be calling me later today. I'm not going to get my hopes too high just yet, because I may STILL have to do a background check....Barring the background, though, the position is mine....Wish me a little more luck if ya would!?

I want to thank you guys all again from the bottom of my heart, for all the support and encouragement. :420: family at its best, thank you guys, really.
Another reason I reaaaaaally want this job, is that the guy told me straight up, "We're pretty lax on UAs around here" oh, and aslo "Get used to pot, cuz you'll be working in boulder a lot"
Anyone who's ever been to Boulder Colorado knows what that means lol....:Namaste:

right on brother ,good vibes sent your way:cheer:

Well, I had the job in the bag, but the background check was the deal breaker. I'm fine, though, life moves on:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom