Ranger275 - Adventures in the 2nd Dimension

Congrats on the chop Ranger and congratulations on your successful ingenuity.

Rock on Ranger....awesome!

UPDATE
I like to grow my my own veg. I like to grow my own fruits and berries. Hear me now, when I say that I like to grow my own herb.
Dried for a few days in a yard waste bag. Not much going on due to local humidity, so into the wicker baskets for another 3-4 days. Much better! Now ready for 2 weeks in the jar.
Trim11.JPG

T414.JPG

T315.JPG

T224.JPG

BrightLight, you have an eagle eye. The light-green color is unusual. Lots of orange and some red set it off well. Trainwreck is a really nice strain. I'm not sure what unit of measure is used for Fault Tolerance (tons, watts, parsecs, volts, joules or carats) but she had it in scads. Never did get that timer, and my life doesn't run like the Swiss railway.
Traditionally, dried herbs are stored in ceramic w/1-2 tsp of rice in the bottom to keep them dry. When I started growing herb I carried right along. Thought everybody did. Recently suggested this on somebody's thread, & was surprised at the stir it created. So, here again, the poor-man's Boveda62.
Jar12.JPG

Jar22.JPG

And now finally, covered in nicely-dried herb.
Jar31.JPG

INITIAL SMOKE REPORT: I like it!
Even raw, it's yummy. Bit of citrus, kinda chem, slightly sour. Delicious. Buzz: lilting onset, strong but not steep upslope to happy active high, long sustain and relaxed decrescendo. Causes dry-mouth, so keep bev close. I'll do a full report in 2 weeks.
Happy days are here again!

Great job Ranger!!! :high-five:

I love it Cajuncelt............Radio check over. Ranger must of been stoned to miss his radio check. :tokin:

"SWEET"....OVER :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I'd get my butt in trouble on this one. I've been out of the military for over 30 years. :thedoubletake: :smokin:

Beaming proudly.
Lazy Friday morn. Weather's been overcast and windy, but today's supposed to be sunny and warm! Good day for a coffee, crossword, and just take in the sights at the cafe. All to be set off by a really nice wake&bake w/my own, home-grown, organic, bio-dynamic, beloved, doted on, catered to herb. I've got to say: I am truly digging it.

I'm been thinking of a nice design for a scrog for a 5gal bucket using bio-mimicry. Anybody have any tips for bending/curving 1" PVC?

Ranger Emergency Broadcast System is currently putting out a GBA (Gorgeous Buds Alert). See poly. LinkinSig.

b.real: Thx for the heads up. Went back through and trimmed. Will help the cure.
I would again like to thank those who've showered me with praise. I am truly flattered.
Love and respect

very late to this thread, great job Ranger, this thread is probably the most quotable thread I have read so far such as :

"I feel like a pimply-faced teeny-bopper, or the push-me/pull-you. So strap in and warm up the chalice, things are about to get weird."

"I'll be using a tragically ghetto assortment of lites including: T5, CFL and a couple of those blue things in a clamp-on reflector. It won't make NASA jealous, but hopefully they'll grow some good herb."

Brilliant and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom