Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

Haha thanks. I try to keep things clean. Can't wait till I can seal this room up the dogs and kids bring in too many pests. Getting ready to treat for russet mites. I cleaned everything before the new plants came in with two washes one h202 and one with iso and dish soap. So the plants will be getting neem oil treatment for the next little while. The Mauis are due and likely also infected, they've all been stalled for a couple weeks now, shortly after the new puppy got in there while I was working. :eek: I change clothes, I shower, I try to open the tent minimal amounts....
I'm dealing with the same stuff here.
Can't wait to get some more room as the dogs and cats are right by the main grow tent now. I have it all filtered intake (only pantyhose) and wait for proper times to open etc.

When I got spider mites last year I sprayed alcohol and water 1:4 ratio then 2 days later neem/blue soap/water at a 5ml per liter ratio for 1. 5weeks and good after that. currently may have a barnacle type crusty on my stalks. not a typical barnacle pest but it's something weird.
Not sure how the russet mites will respond though....

I hope it went well!

Looks good turbo. Nice to see the light is working out. Russet mites you say man I suspected I may have some on my lsd plant. I scoped for hours and Seen nothing. How’s the heat and power draw with the new light. And do you have veg and bloom on 100%

Yea I'm not convinced it is russet mites. I can't find any on the plant but the upturned leaf edges and lack of vigor made me think it was.

The light is ≈ 225 Watts with both switches on. I followed manufacturer suggestions to see how it works there way so only the veg switch has been on. Heat hasn't been bad but it's only 100watts.

Awesome setup man, I would love to try that purple trainwreck!

That's a pretty awesome idea, cutting 5 gallon buckets in half with handles. I bet they will make a nice yield.

They're actually 5gal fabric pots

Yea she's ready for a new container too. Just waiting for her to dry out a little more. If I plucked the big fans she'd look a lot better but she's obviously hungry so I'll let her finish them off.

Looking good there. Those plants have grown very nicely. Yah 100w doesn’t seem like enuf but if maxbloom says so. I guess that’s what we are testing. I’m weeks away from firing up my 600w

These are running with 4 photon fantom boards in the corners. It's another 200-320w depending on the dimmer. This light will never flower a 4*4 to my liking. Sorry MaxBloom. The footprint is just too small. The one purple Trainwreck directly under it loves it though. Will be interesting to see the footprint on the 600

Back
Top Bottom