Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

This just in.... Exile weighed in at 49.7g. So I Harvested a total of 133.7g from the three or 4.72 oz. :) Close enough to 5oz.

So here is my new question.... How the heck am I supposed to reach a gram per watt? Anything I should do differently?

Hydro bro :). Just kidding I have no idea I've never made it to that plateau. But it is something for all of us to strive for and hopefully one day exceed!!

Thanks guys. I really want to figure out a way to get more yield now. My plants could have been about 6" taller which would have helped. I am really happy with this harvest but now I want to push harder. :)

Thanks for watching this grow everyone! I will be having it closed and will post an update on the smoke report in the near future as it will take me some time to finish the cure and get the pleasure of sampling these lovely buds. :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

I made my own pots out of geotextile ground fabric the stuff you put in yr garden 2 keep weeds down 40inch wide 30inch high run sewing machine down width scrunch 1 end up & put tie rap {zip tie} on tighten turn inside out so tie is on the inside & you have yr self air pot 26ltr or gals 5.5 or make wot ever size pot you want

That strain is called "the original grand daddy purp " Its like the 7th or 8th strain hes put on the market. But its not the first grand daddy purp that he put out. there are no known seeds left from that strain. only clones are available. Heres some pics though of a tiny little monster of that strain you've got there. Best bud ive ever smoked
0031241.JPG
0041148.JPG
peace brother
017344.JPG

Back
Top Bottom