Thanks Everyone.
Here is a shot of the white widow , this one cola is pumping the amber.
7EB9F395-1B76-45E3-BF99-5B22BCB761FF.jpeg

Thanks Everyone.
Here is a shot of the white widow , this one cola is pumping the amber.
7EB9F395-1B76-45E3-BF99-5B22BCB761FF.jpeg
Wow that looks ready. With that much amber it should be really medicating. I like more of a head buzz so I would have taken it earlier. I love White Widow but the buzz is short. With that much amber it might make the buzz last longer. Thinking out loud again. Looks Really sticky

Still no amber on the calyx. Make sure you don’t look in the wrong spot. She is not ready.
True I don't see too much amber there I was looking on the leaves Lots of amber there. I love WW I have some seeds I plan to run this spring so I am looking forward to a smoke report in the future

I’m several months late to this party, is that still fashionable!? :laughtwo:

Nice harvest and nice new seedlings Reave :thumb: Pulling up a chair :popcorn: :bongrip:
Absolutely. Changed my grow to perpetual a while back. Pop in and out any time. :Namaste:
Those are looking good reave
Thanks PC, they are so close. A couple of the colas over all have some amber but most of them don’t so I’m thinking maybe tomorrow or the next day.

The blue Dream is sitting in the cure zone. I’ve been burping it once a day. The first day I did 4 hours because it was about 66%rh, now we sitting right so I give them about 15 minutes.
E1ED2BAE-9041-4AD2-A41F-E71F51552783.jpeg

Absolutely. Changed my grow to perpetual a while back. Pop in and out any time. :Namaste:

Thanks PC, they are so close. A couple of the colas over all have some amber but most of them don’t so I’m thinking maybe tomorrow or the next day.

The blue Dream is sitting in the cure zone. I’ve been burping it once a day. The first day I did 4 hours because it was about 66%rh, now we sitting right so I give them about 15 minutes.
E1ED2BAE-9041-4AD2-A41F-E71F51552783.jpeg
I am looking forward to a smoke report on that Blue Dream. I got 20 seeds from 420 so I have some to grow. I have never tried it but I have high hopes. I Really Love a good head high and the description sounds so good Right up my corner. I may grow a couple for my next tent grow. Are they kind of unruly I hear they can get out of hand if you don't keep up with training.

I am looking forward to a smoke report on that Blue Dream. I got 20 seeds from 420 so I have some to grow. I have never tried it but I have high hopes. I Really Love a good head high and the description sounds so good Right up my corner. I may grow a couple for my next tent grow. Are they kind of unruly I hear they can get out of hand if you don't keep up with training.
It is an excellent day time smoke. It smells good , it tastes good, and it lasts a long time. It also doesn’t get you rekt so you can smoke it at parties with the plebs.

I found the blue Dream easy, butI have been training and growing small plants. My first was in a 3 gallon and my next ones were in 2 gallons. I went more for a sea of green method. But next time I’m growing only 2 plants at a time so they will be big and I imagine that they could get unruly at that size. Imo it’s all about knowing how much they stretch. Once you know that you know when to flip and it’s gg easy.

Now remeber @Duggan said that Neville Haze does not stop stretching. That could be interesting. Some of those sativas can be 4 meters high outside. I did see a video of a way bigger one, looked like a tree.

I have some amnesia haze but I think they are the faster flowering ones , the originals get really big too.

It is an excellent day time smoke. It smells good , it tastes good, and it lasts a long time. It also doesn’t get you rekt so you can smoke it at parties with the plebs.

I found the blue Dream easy, butI have been training and growing small plants. My first was in a 3 gallon and my next ones were in 2 gallons. I went more for a sea of green method. But next time I’m growing only 2 plants at a time so they will be big and I imagine that they could get unruly at that size. Imo it’s all about knowing how much they stretch. Once you know that you know when to flip and it’s gg easy.

Now remeber @Duggan said that Neville Haze does not stop stretching. That could be interesting. Some of those sativas can be 4 meters high outside. I did see a video of a way bigger one, looked like a tree.

I have some amnesia haze but I think they are the faster flowering ones , the originals get really big too.
Maybe I should use 5 gallon pots I have 10s now and in those they might get out of hand I think I want to run the Blue Dream in my next tent grow to help prepare me for those Hugh Sativas I got, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze and Nevils Haze. The Blue Dream should be easier then any of those and the following grow will be those so I better do the Blue Dream next. So this up coming grow I will do Blue Dream and Candida that's what I am thinking for now then in the fall do the group grow and those Big Sativas

Maybe I should use 5 gallon pots I have 10s now and in those they might get out of hand I think I want to run the Blue Dream in my next tent grow to help prepare me for those Hugh Sativas I got, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze and Nevils Haze. The Blue Dream should be easier then any of those and the following grow will be those so I better do the Blue Dream next. So this up coming grow I will do Blue Dream and Candida that's what I am thinking for now then in the fall do the group grow and those Big Sativas
Pretty sure you will be using big pots. :yahoo:Big pots, big yields.

Getting close. The frost on those is great!
Blue Dream. I got 20 seeds from 420
Just a note that all BD but especially 420 has a tendency to throw nanners in flower, so keep an eye out for them and keep the tweezers nearby. Still worth it from all I've read!
Maybe I should use 5 gallon pots I have 10s now and in those they might get out of hand
If you're using cloth pots, I have not found that smaller pots make for smaller plants. They just keep filling the space with roots until they need water every single day!

Candida, 132 day veg, 43 days post flip, in a 5 gallon cloth pot, 281 grams:
full

Back
Top Bottom