Hey reave are you I'm Canada? If so I have a question about American visitors buying erbs there from the pot shops. I'm planning a trip there next summer. Can I buy at the legal pot stores while visiting?
Yes you can as long as you are of age ;) And don't bring it back home with you! :)
Where do you plan on going? Some places have limited shops, some places don't have any. It was up to the cities themselves to allow retail stores to open.
They have cancelled the lottery system here(for licenses) for stores to operate because the black market is winning, so in the new year there will be lots more opening.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the info! It's weird I tried to get information online and it seemed totally unclear. Going to Labrador to visit relatives this summer. I've never been there so it should be fun :)
Sounds like fun. Never been to east coast Canada. I have been to Rhode Island though, had a blast there.

Thanks for the info! It's weird I tried to get information online and it seemed totally unclear. Going to Labrador to visit relatives this summer. I've never been there so it should be fun :)
Going to potato country! I’ve also never been there, but it’s beautiful! Will be a good time for sure! Enjoy you trip!

Another great grow that doesn't have my eyes on it enough! Happy Holidays Mr.R! :yahoo:
Merry Christmas to you and your family @Reave
Have a great holiday!

merry Christmas to you and you family as well @Dankman_420
@Reave Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!
Merry Christmas Reave! Best wishes to you and yours!
Merry Christmas everyone. That’s for the war wishes. Planted myself a little Christmas present.
A brooklyn sunrise auto. Going to try one out inside so I know what it’s like before I try one outdoors next summer.
DFE390C2-E396-4116-98AA-C18781A21A05.jpeg
AF980BB3-D305-4C62-93B8-9CEE7186EA70.jpeg

I hope you and yours have a great Christmas, Reave !

Back
Top Bottom