Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

May I be amongst the first to offer my congratulations on becoming a moderator, Mr Relaxed Lester.
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
The powers that be have chosen wisely. We are indeed in good hands.
I shall endeavour to be on my best behaviour at all times, Sir.
:circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::cheer::passitleft:

May I be amongst the first to offer my congratulations on becoming a moderator, Mr Relaxed Lester.
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
The powers that be have chosen wisely. We are indeed in good hands.
I shall endeavour to be on my best behaviour at all times, Sir.
:circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::cheer::passitleft:

Thanks for the broad smile this morning Mr. Teddy! :) I read your comment over in the Beauty lounge and I could not help but laugh. Thank you for your support my friend!! :circle-of-love: :thanks:

Hot diggitty dog Lester now that is good to see. :bravo::420: It's good to see you in this position. :high-five::cheer::cheer::high-five:

Hi R. Lester. Congratulations on becoming a moderator. Let's toke to it!
www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif
Aloha brightlight. Thank you kindly. :passitleft: :)

Hot diggitty dog Lester now that is good to see. :bravo::420: It's good to see you in this position. :high-five::cheer::cheer::high-five:

Mahalo brother for the wide smile :) :volcano-smiley: I hope all is well up there! :Namaste:

Weekly Update

IMG_39567.JPG
IMG_39574.JPG
IMG_39584.JPG
IMG_39593.JPG
IMG_39608.JPG
IMG_39654.JPG
IMG_39666.JPG

IMG_39675.JPG
IMG_39684.JPG

Be Well, 420 Magaziners :Namaste:

Wow man u really cannot even get stoned between the harvests without any action going as things move so fast here on 420 :bong: So if you come late, they've already smoked the best stuff :bong: Well, let me offer a :joint: to keepthe circle going :)

Well, I sure hope you're gonna treat us nicely, Lester. Even if we bend these stupid rules sometimes :)

Wow man u really cannot even get stoned between the harvests without any action going as things move so fast here on 420 :bong: So if you come late, they've already smoked the best stuff :bong: Well, let me offer a :joint: to keepthe circle going :)

Well, I sure hope you're gonna treat us nicely, Lester. Even if we bend these stupid rules sometimes :)

:) :volcano-smiley:
Purdy :high-five:
Aloha Brotha :volcano-smiley::peace:

Aloha :surf:
Congratz on the Promotion Lester :cheer::cheer:

Thank you kindly! ;)

oh my I did not even notice
Gratz Brotha :bravo:

Mahalo Brotha :high-five:

Mr.moderater kool gratz man.

Thank you kindly!

Thanks for the update Les!:) Your gals are looking mighty fine!

Just curious... Are you able to grow OD year round?

It shouldn't be a problem, it never freezes where we are because the ocean proximity. The light levels will be a little lower come December, but yeah I am sure I could have plants out there survive the winter/fall. Though I have no idea how the winter bud would turn out. This new bush is gonna come pretty close :)

LOLOLOL i was thinking the same thing. Its like a never ending outdoor show over here.....im moving to where you live!!!

The plants look great!! nice update RL

LOL, right? :surf:

Good morning weed Lester. Happy Freetheweed day. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. Happy Freetheweed day. :volcano-smiley:

Looks like we got some rain clouds coming in. Dark, cool, and cloudy out there with drizzle. All I know is that Sister Zilla is loving it. Can't say enough about that KC-45, it is such a hardy strain, and I think the Pine Spice in this pheno really helps fend off the bugs, rather than your fruity varieties which seem to attract them! :surf:

Bring on the rain, time for a cleansing! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom