Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Top of the day weed to yea Lester. Hope your day is going good and the sun is shining on you and your girls. It's down right ugly here but it's that time of year. Have a great day. :volcano-smiley:

Congratulations on the Moderator gig maaaaan! That's awesome!

Thank you kindly Sphnx and Congrats on your recent contest win! :ciao:

Oh wow. I just saw that. You still doing journals though right?
Congrats man.
I think I can make time to squeeze in a weekly update every here and then :) :thumb:

Top of the day weed to yea Lester. Hope your day is going good and the sun is shining on you and your girls. It's down right ugly here but it's that time of year. Have a great day. :volcano-smiley:

Good Day Bee. Looks like we traded weather. Things cleared up and we're back to normal Sunshine. Should be a great one! Sounds like its definitely fall up there now! ;) Good luck with that PGG finishing up! :Namaste:

Sister Zilla is going to be a great buffer for the winter brother, kudos!
Hope all is well in your world :surf: Lovin the goo! Have a melty Monday Mr. Mod!

Mahalo buddy! Well said. Glad to have you cruise through. Hope all is well brotha :Namaste:

Hi Lester, glad everything is going as well for you as it was last time I checked in.

Keep living the good relaxed life! :ganjamon:

He's not just a member, he's a 420 Mod!
Cograts on the newly appointed position Relaxed One...

Hey BAR I wasn't joking he's going to need a column unto itself just for his titles.................................................. OREGON IS GOING LEGAL. Greener than ever Keepem Green

True indeed Norcal, true indeed...

Hi Lester, glad everything is going as well for you as it was last time I checked in.

Keep living the good relaxed life! :ganjamon:

Howdy SoilGirl, thanks for checking in. All is going just as well. Thanks for that. I hope the same for you! Stay Relaxed Sista :circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Lester........:circle-of-love:

High Dennise! Aloha my friend, and Be Well. :Namaste:

He's not just a member, he's a 420 Mod!
Cograts on the newly appointed position Relaxed One...

Mahalo BAR, but part of me is still just a regular member. Hard to give that up :)

Hey BAR I wasn't joking he's going to need a column unto itself just for his titles.................................................. OREGON IS GOING LEGAL. Greener than ever Keepem Green

Right? :) Yeah I just heard about that. Mondo Congrats. Now let's just hope it doesn't get out of hand. Well, if it does, hopefully you can get your hand in the barrel.

Enjoy that Marion Berry brother, I know you are loving that strain. :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed Lester. Hope your days are good ones. :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed Lester. Hope your days are good ones. :volcano-smiley:

Good Mornings Herb Bee! I hope the herbalism stuff is going fun. It does sound fun. :volcano-smiley: Happy Days brother :ciao: :circle-of-love:
Hey Les, cruising by...
Good Day cajuncelt! :ciao: Will have a fresh update for you guys later today.

Have a good day folks! :allgood:

Weekly Update

Sister Zilla pictures (KC-45 Pine Spice pheno (Reveg/Reflower))
IMG_40027.JPG
IMG_40035.JPG
IMG_40047.JPG
IMG_40054.JPG
IMG_40066.JPG
IMG_40088.JPG

Critical
IMG_40092.JPG

KC-45 Zilla Clone (Pheno #6) - I will need to take a couple clones off this asap
IMG_40106.JPG

Blueberry x Santa Maria plants
IMG_40117.JPG
IMG_40128.JPG

Swiss Cheese seedlings growing quite well
IMG_40135.JPG

That's all for now. Good Day, folks.
:volcano-smiley: :ciao:

Oh yeah baby, nothing like Thursdays...

Back
Top Bottom