Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Bring on the rain, time for a cleansing! :Namaste:

That's the spirit, RL. :love: Embrace everything that Mother N throws at you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Although if this were last week when we had a small earthquake here I suspect I wouldn't have written that.
:circle-of-love:

That's the spirit, RL. :love: Embrace everything that Mother N throws at you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Although if this were last week when we had a small earthquake here I suspect I wouldn't have written that.
:circle-of-love:

Aloha Brotha Great FreeWeed day and night to ya :volcano-smiley:

Well, Mother Nature threw. It's raining cats and dogs out there. And Very very windy. I'm afraid of what I'm gonna wake up to. :dreamy:

High RL :byebye:

I've learned a lot from you this last grow with the KC-45

and my own experiences with the strain.

I'm convinced that I live too far north to grow it out doors, and

it grows too large to just let it do its own thing--6'10x31/2'.

I moved her up on my covered back porch right after my last

conversation with you, as the rains came and stayed, she has

an enormous amount of colas but they are very slow developing

trichs probably due to the lower temps. Next time around I'll dedicate

a large grow box to one plant and control the size. Strange thing is

she has a sister plant that was popped and planted at the same time.

Although they are autos neither finished at their allotted time, I moved

both outdoors. one went crazy and the other stayed small like an auto.

The small one has been side by side with the large one through the entire time.

Little Bit is nearly ready to harvest--maybe another two weeks.

Fortunately I had three other plants that have been chopped and are curing

so I 'll have some to carry me through until my new grow and a reveg attempt

comes through.

Congrats on your Mod job

Enough of my rambling for now :ciao:

What happens when you get scared half

to death twice?

Congrats on the promotion, mate! Caught up a bit, and all your gals are looking great.

Good morning weed Lester. Sure hope the wind and rain didn't do you any harm. I can just see you outside in the wind and rain saying battin down the hatchs we have to make it another day. :helpsmilie::cheesygrinsmiley: May the sun shine on you today. :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

High RL :byebye:

I've learned a lot from you this last grow with the KC-45

Congrats on your Mod job

:ciao:

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. KC-45 can be a crazy one to grow. Never know what that plant is gonna do! Let me know how it ends up for you and mahalo for the kind words! Be well and good luck with the harvesting!! :surf:

Congrats on becoming a moderator. :high-five:

Dear OMM, Much Mahalo Ol' Buddy. I hope all is well :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Congrats on the promotion, mate! Caught up a bit, and all your gals are looking great.

Thanks for catching up! :ciao: Mahalo brotha :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. Sure hope the wind and rain didn't do you any harm. I can just see you outside in the wind and rain saying battin down the hatchs we have to make it another day. :helpsmilie::cheesygrinsmiley: May the sun shine on you today. :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Good Morning Brother Bee. Well, let's just say I'm surprised the tent is still standing. It was windy and it really came down last night. The tent held its ground really well, there was only little hole that formed that I had to seal with a clip. When I looked inside, there was a couple branches bent over and bashing against the inside of the tent, which rendered some of the tender pistils to turn color, but in general the entire plant looks great! I was out there early this morning putting in stakes to keep the branches standing tall and so they don't bash around. I do know the cat had one hell of a night enduring the storm. As soon as it started to downpour, he went out on a nighttime cat adventure.

Good news is, the Sun just came out with a clearing. And that's gonna be one good feeling for that plant after a long, and cold night of cleansing. :Namaste:

A few more pics after I got everything straightened out (Reveg/Reflower KC-45 Pheno #5) after the storm. You know, most other strains would look completely dessicated and drooped right now. Not the KC-45!! :) You can't even tell she just survived a mini-hurricane. She's drying out with a nice breeze, and got a bunch of stakes in there and tied the branches to them so they stay in nice positions. Real surprised with this plant. At this point in time it smells lemony, the thing is gonna be a stinker. Trichome development is just starting to begin. There is a cluster of tops in the front that represents the "bottom of the plant" where there the flowering rate is minimal compared to the back branches, which are attached to the main top of the trunk. I'm just impressed as hell, over and over again, at the hardiness of this Brazilian sativa, and I really do think that Russian Ruderalis in hiding in there magically and mysteriously - lending a very hardy attribute to the strain. The medicinal quality of the herbs are a whole different story too :thumb:

IMG_39717.JPG
IMG_39726.JPG
IMG_39736.JPG
IMG_39746.JPG

Aloha Brotha Pretty in the garden like always :thumb:
I haven't seen the cat in awhile

Truly amazing, Lester. :high-five:

Thank you so much AMK! :thanks:
Aloha Brotha Pretty in the garden like always :thumb:
I haven't seen the cat in awhile

Aloha brother and thank you. I am really happy to have meds in the jars and a bush in flower. It just feels great to have a lil something something going all the time. I don't flower indoors so you can see how making outdoors work in every way possible is what I have to do :Namaste:

Yeah, Fang is out there in the garden, he's been eating like a madman, heavy appetite. Really hard to get a picture of him with the cannabis (which lends his appearance in this thread). But when it happens I make sure to post it. Can't say enough about that cat! :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

A few more pics after I got everything straightened out (Reveg/Reflower KC-45 Pheno #5) after the storm. You know, most other strains would look completely dessicated and drooped right now. Not the KC-45!! :) You can't even tell she just survived a mini-hurricane. She's drying out with a nice breeze, and got a bunch of stakes in there and tied the branches to them so they stay in nice positions. Real surprised with this plant. At this point in time it smells lemony, the thing is gonna be a stinker. Trichome development is just starting to begin. There is a cluster of tops in the front that represents the "bottom of the plant" where there the flowering rate is minimal compared to the back branches, which are attached to the main top of the trunk. I'm just impressed as hell, over and over again, at the hardiness of this Brazilian sativa, and I really do think that Russian Ruderalis in hiding in there magically and mysteriously - lending a very hardy attribute to the strain. The medicinal quality of the herbs are a whole different story too :thumb:

IMG_39717.JPG
IMG_39726.JPG
IMG_39736.JPG
IMG_39746.JPG

:bump: Just needed to be on the next page. Looking good as always and after a storm. Happy Skunkday Lester.

Just driving thru,,,,,, thought I told ya you need a extra column just for 'titles'. Keepem Green
Thanks for cruising through brother NW! :Namaste:

:bump: Just needed to be on the next page. Looking good as always and after a storm. Happy Skunkday Lester.

Excellent bump my friend! I have it on 40 posts per page so I'm not sure when the page turns for the rest of you. Got tired of the 15 posts per page option :)

nice :bump:
Aloha Brotha Happy Skunkday :volcano-smiley:

Aloha Cronic, Hope all is well in the beautiful Hawaii. :volcano-smiley:

Aloha Baba :Namaste:
Aloha Jaga! :ciao: :circle-of-love: Positive Vibes to you and Paddy :Namaste:

Some Eye candy Made a new batch of meds today. I'm real happy with the end result :) And, check out a pic of Sister Zilla doing her thing. Glorious girl I tell you!
IMG_39754.JPG
IMG_39764.JPG
IMG_39775.JPG
IMG_39785.JPG
IMG_39794.JPG
IMG_39817.JPG

Hey Les. Cruising by. Looks great.
Are you blasting over there?

Aloha. :surf:

Nope, I use the quick-wash alcohol process to make my concentrates. :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom