Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Thats a sexy ball of roots sir. :)

Hell, that taproot pic was amazing to me. Damn fuzzy my friend.

Thank you!! All my pics are taken with an Iphone.

zzzzzzzzz...... :laughtwo: Wow, I'm jealous! They would last outside less than 2 minutes here! -4 degrees, -22 felt, and it just fell a foot of snow yesterday! But we'll get a white christmas here, that's guarantee!

Yeah, I like to rub in the nice warm weather to the people back east or up north. :rofl:

Yeah, I like to rub in the nice warm weather to the people back east or up north. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

It was 54 F here the other day. I really was wearing shorts and a t shirt. So much better than -1 for a high temperature.

Looking like you're currently in the lead for Nug of the Month!!! Much luck brother!!!

zzzzzzzzz...... :laughtwo: Wow, I'm jealous! They would last outside less than 2 minutes here! -4 degrees, -22 felt, and it just fell a foot of snow yesterday! But we'll get a white christmas here, that's guarantee!

I am loving the white Christmas part!!!! Let it Snow~:circle-of-love:

Just got caught up! All those little sprouts look picture perfect. Awesome experiment, I am really looking forward to seeing how the winter crop produces!
:circle-of-love:

Ahoy matey! Glad to have you aboard.:welcome:

80 you lucky dog. Tried to play golf yesterday as temps got high around38 broke my tee in the tundra,smked a bowl and played two holes with a nine iron. Hey I shot a 32.
:rofl::grinjoint: Not incredibly lucky... it's cooling off down to the 60-70s :hookah:

High relaxed hope all is good them girls are looking very happy
High jaga! Mahalo & :thanks: for checking in. :Namaste:

:rofl::grinjoint: Not incredibly lucky... it's cooling off down to the 60-70s :hookah:
That's a problem I'd love to live with this time of year Laidback Lester. Those babies look Happy-Go-Lucky...

Happy Weedsday Lester. My grow is doing pretty good. No journal but I posted a few pictures in the over 50. It's a few pages back. I am still fighting the dam mites but I sprayed yesterday with floramite so we will see how that works.

That's a problem I'd love to live with this time of year Laidback Lester. Those babies look Happy-Go-Lucky...
Haha why thank you BAR, and thank you for being honest :) I hear the snow can get annoying...:hmmmm:

Happy Weedsday Lester. My grow is doing pretty good. No journal but I posted a few pictures in the over 50. It's a few pages back. I am still fighting the dam mites but I sprayed yesterday with floramite so we will see how that works.

Hey mate! Good to hear from ya. You always have lots of special things going on at your place, hope the wifey is doing well too. I still remember the beautiful outdoor garden you had like it was just yesterday.:circle-of-love:

OK guys time for a small little update, I'd have to say that I am pretty pleased with the over-all progress, these things look pretty strong and healthy. Soon enough I may just set them loose outside and say "To Hell with it!" ... But for now here are some pics :)
IMG_033920.jpg
IMG_033719.jpg
IMG_033820.jpg

PS I thought I should mention, I am putting them inside under the lights at night, but also giving them about 6 hours of darkness per day, and when the nice strong Sun comes out in the morning, they get what they can :Namaste: But when they get big enough I will just let them loose.

Lester, I have an Indoor/Outdoor question. When you grow outside isn't there moonlight during the dark period? Even though it's not too bright, it's still light & your plants still go into flowering. With that said why does everyone say that if a tent or grow room isn't completely dark a plant may go hermie or something? This is something I was pondering over dinner last night & forgot to ask you.

hey bar its how bad you stress it
light intensity on the light leak
how long the light is there
how consistently is it happening
moon is a natural light and has a cycle the plant also feels the pull of the moon
its why some of us feel certain amounts of light leaks if not consistent shouldnt hurt
but then again even if theres light from the moon the plant knows its there by feeling its pull
I guess that would be stuff us human cant see or feel so we cant understand what it can or cannot do
example animals that know where north is and can navigate by the pull of the earths magnetic field
its just a thought

Happy Thurweed day Relaxed :thumb:

Lester, I have an Indoor/Outdoor question. When you grow outside isn't there moonlight during the dark period? Even though it's not too bright, it's still light & your plants still go into flowering. With that said why does everyone say that if a tent or grow room isn't completely dark a plant may go hermie or something? This is something I was pondering over dinner last night & forgot to ask you.
I pounder the same question often.... like street lights?

Back
Top Bottom