Renaissance Man's Second Grow

Renaissance Man

I'm back with grow number two. It has been about a month since my last harvest and I have started my new grow. This will be a grow using a ViparSpectra XS2000.

Here are the details of the grow:

Tent 2'x4'x5'
Medium: Soil, same as last grow which is 40% Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 52% Happy Frog and 8% Perlite
Strains: 1.) Barney's Farm CRITICAL CURE CBD. Flower time estimates 60-65 days. THC = 5.5% and CBD = 8%
2.) Barney's Farm PINK KUSH. It germinated but died in the pot. Long story.
3.) Barney's Farm GORILLA ZKITTLEZ (clone). Flower time estimates 56-63 days. 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Fans: 1 stationary and 1 4" inline with carbon filter
Pots: Cloth pots, two 5gallon and one 7 gallon.
Nutrients: non-sponsored. Top dressing dry fertilizer with separate Veg and Bloom mixes. Veg = 2-8-8 and Bloom = 6-8-4. Also have a bloom booster of 0-52-32
Support group: @Rexer @Krissi1982 @Trala @InTheShed @Virgin Ground of course the Hash's @HashFart and @HashGirl @Tokin Roll @Farmer Reading @Emilya @Skunksta @Modest Grower @East Coast Marley420 @HappyHazmat88 @cr8grow @cjsbabygirl313 @BakedARea @Doctor Trevor @backyardagain @Jon @bluter and many others that I probably failed to include at this moment.

I have been crazy busy as of lately so I will do my best to update this journal as regularly as possible.

Here are the three two plants that I'll be growing.

I am contemplating doing a scrog but we'll see.

20220307_092008.jpg

20220307_092020.jpg

20220307_092034.jpg

I'm in for the ride, and well done Rexer on the coupon birthday present!

Watch out for that bloom booster. It's outrageously high in phosphorus.
Thanks @InTheShed! I know.. I tried it out last grow and it seemed to do fine. What would consequences look like if too much? Will I get something else locked out? Maybe @FelipeBlu can also do some chemistry for me :)

I was just thinking about you today!! Thank you for the tag even though "I'd fiiiiiiiiind youuuuuuuuuuuu" (reference? I know you know it) looking good brother, happy to be watching you again! :popcorn: welcome back my friend

I was just thinking about you today!! Thank you for the tag even though "I'd fiiiiiiiiind youuuuuuuuuuuu" (reference? I know you know it) looking good brother, happy to be watching you again! :popcorn: welcome back my friend
I've been off of here for a month and had a couple thousand notifications.. I'm gonna have to scratch those and start over.. Anyways, thanks for being my support group

I've been off of here for a month and had a couple thousand notifications.. I'm gonna have to scratch those and start over.. Anyways, thanks for being my support group
No need for all that just glad to have to around again!

for what second were you gone krissi ? :p
OK TYPO!!!! :rofl::rofl: glad to have YOU around and by YOU I meant RM but Bluter, I am so happy you notice I am like a cockroach and I never die...a cockroach that posts 224 times a day and you loathe me so :laugh:

OK TYPO!!!! glad to have YOU around and by YOU I meant RM but Bluter, I am so happy you notice I am like a cockroach and I never die...a cockroach that posts 224 times a day and you loathe me

no loathing, only fear of your viscerating eloquence .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey RM!

Glad to see you all setup, your off to a great start
Thanks @Rexer! Hoping for some good results which I'm sure will get as long as I don't mess up my nutrient setup.. New nutrients (to me) so half-way nervous

Here we goooooo!!! Thanks for the invite RM! Lovely new light! What an awesome birthday gift.

That pothos is as happy as a clam in there!

You're going from three to two and I'm going from 6 to like 16 in a blink of an eye. Haaa haaa. I'm thinking I'd be happy with 2 right now!

Thanks for the invite, RM! I'm going to grow CBD Critical Cure in my summer grow so I'll be watching yours.

Congrats on the new light! Way to go, @Rexer ! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom