Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

So it has been written, so it has been done...or said. Playa Renegade or Renegade the Playa...LOL. I don't like either but what the hell...LOL.

So quick update on Little Sister...

I did say she refuses to go away and just recently I checked her plug and she had a new, fresh, white tap root. Yep, she pulled thru and is now working on her 2 set of leaves. Check out my latest pics and you can see her in the front ground (front left).

So as stated before we'll let her do her thing but it also means she's about a month behind. I've never seen or heard of a seed doing that. She's been ingesting weeks 1-3 of full nutrients so maybe that has something to do with it.

The twins need another hair cut...sunday...LOL.

22 Feb 15, Sunday, day 38, week 4 day 2 of 12/12, week 1 day 2 of bloom...

Update time...

Res change out last night and some major defol. Did a under-the-skirt trim....yea, yea I'm a perv...LOL. But really needed to get some of those suckers out. They weren't going to amount to anything and only slowing the rest of the plant down.

I didn't check the reading before change out but the numbers have been consistent with AH's claims. One thing I did notice is that the PH comes in low at change out and works its way up to 5.7-5.9. Probably the next day or so. The days after change out it was consistently in this range.

The water level was very low so we will move into the habit of refill mid week again. Starting next week we'll put back fresh water and/or nutes as needed. The Twins are feeding....

The fan is now on regular even during lights out. Temps drop to about 75-80 and RM ranges around 40-45 during this time period.

Another bit of GREAT news is that Blue Dream (top right) has shown her gender...yep, it's official she's and gurl. She was a fem seed but never taking anything for granted. The pistols are long enough to figure she showed sometime the end of last week so we'll give her 3 weeks to show after switching to 12/12.

So we are officially in bloom for her. Counting the days back, both plants went 2 weeks for seedling (waiting to see what P1 was gonna do, bust) straight into 12/12 after those 2 weeks. So BD took about 3 weeks to show. And now that she is in bloom I'll do another under-the-skirt defol on her tonight. Then let her be for a bit...I hope....LOL.

I just hope that Ultimate Purple (center) shows his/her gender soon. I don't like the staggered time frames on these gurls.

And I have no idea what I'm going to do with Purple #1. She's a full month behind and I don't have another grow area to move her too. She will be my next learning adventure. Keeping her happy while tending to the Twins.

Dam I have to go back and verify my dates and times...LOL.
1st week seedling, no nutrients
2nd week at 1/4 strength nutrients
3rd week at full nutrients and 12/2
We are in our 4th week of 12/12...whew...my head hurts...LOL. This was for my reinforcement only....well that and maybe your laughing pleasure...LOL.

I'll post pic's tonight of the after defol....

Last nights pics....

IMG_036335.JPG

IMG_036423.JPG

IMG_036626.JPG

IMG_036525.JPG

IMG_036721.JPG

IMG_036828.JPG

IMG_036923.JPG

Define "Hermie"....

About to get under the canopy....

Looking good my friend!
My couple of purple #1s have been really slow starters my friend. Also one turned out to be a Hermie! They be slow little sods :)
anyway some damn nice bushes buddy, Bravo! :)

Ahhh..

I'll be looking for that. Ballas bad....very bad....LOL.

Sorry buddy lol, my 1st purple #1 had nannas and flowers, so a hermie is a he she that wants to self pollinate! Not good! :)
My second is just not doing squat really. She popped up to be the smallest baby plant Ive ever seen lol!

This evenings pics after a nice complete under-the-skirt defol...

Way mo better...LOL.

It's a long way to the first official 21 day defol and I need to keep it clear and open.

Input....

IMG_037023.JPG

IMG_037127.JPG

IMG_037232.JPG

IMG_037425.JPG

I tried to get some pistol shots...

IMG_037527.JPG

IMG_037633.JPG

IMG_037722.JPG

IMG_037822.JPG

Oh dam, those pistol shots came out better then I thought...LOL.

Check everyone out Tuesday/Wednesday.... Or catch me trolling your gardens pullin a bud or too. This scratch of mine is still giving me a pleasant buzz but I need some of your good stuff every now and then...LOL.

Later Chodes....

Your plants look very nice. I am taking a guess that you are growing a Auto flower.
I have one P300 and another on the way. These Platinum lights are serious grow machines.
I am growing some dwarf cherry tomatoes under mine. If I put the light down to 12 inches it stresses them out.
Good luck with your grow.

What's up Zero....

Thanks for stopping by...

Auto's naw...LOL...

All my gurls are fem's. The difference you see is the effect of going straight to 12/12 from seedling. It has the potential of getting some fat buds...or so I've been told...LOL. Which is why I wanted to try it.

I absolutely love my P300. Proof is in the pudding...LOL.

Stick around and we all will see what 12/12 will do. Some of the other SME's swear by it...

Your plants look very nice. I am taking a guess that you are growing a Auto flower.
I have one P300 and another on the way. These Platinum lights are serious grow machines.
I am growing some dwarf cherry tomatoes under mine. If I put the light down to 12 inches it stresses them out.
Good luck with your grow.

My brother from another mother...and father...LOL. You good... I was worried about you.

And yes, all is well in the garden. I love the openness of the under growth.

Now that both are in bloom I can sit back and only defol to keep the center open till the first major defol in another....lets see....21 days...LOL.

Pop'n over to your journal before I hit the sack....

What is going on Brother Gade?:).....I hope all is well with you:)....and the only Input i have for you is to keep up the awesome job....the girls....all of them:)lol....look as healthy as they could possibly be:).....outstanding my friend:)

25 Feb 15, Wednesday, day 41, week 4 day 5 of 12/12, week 1 day 5 of bloom...
Added 2 gallons of unadjusted tap water to the res a put back. I want to see what AN's readings will come in at.

The Twins continue to thrive just drinking much more water. Much more nutrients...

26 Feb 15, Thursday, day 42, week 4 day 6 of 12/12, week 1 day 6 of bloom...
Evening readings...
Air: 72-79
RH: 38-57
PH: 5.3
PPM: 160x
Res Temp: 65

These readings are PH readings are low for a reason. I wanted to see what they would come in at if unadjusted tap water was used as put back. Next put back (next Wednesday) will be PH adjusted tap water.

Got behind on the pics so a few from 2 days ago and a couple from tonight...

Damn if they aint some purdy girls you have there my brother:)......all good here......my son and i came to the realization that we cant live together and have a healthy relationship:).....so out he is.....i miss him being around but the childish shit will not be missed at all:).......i hope you are doing good:)......alright bro.....catch you on the flip:)

Back
Top Bottom