Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

ItsChrome

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."

In this season of change as the world grows dark and cold. I walk the streets, leaves crunching under foot, I feel the sadness of winter nipping at my neck. A sadness that follows me home. Dispite my home being adorne in the colors and decor of the festivities of the season a reminder of things gone and things to come. My house feels empty. My home is not a home. Theres a coldness hovering, a longing lonesome air. Walking into my bed room its dark and the air smells musty, turning my attention to my closet I see the remains of my friends. Cast in a shadow there sits three buckets, lonely bare stems are the only artifacts of the greatness that once was. This will not do. This will not do at all.

So to return the life to my home and warmth into my life I declare it is time for the old closet to be fire up once more.

I currently I have 6 Bubble Berry seeds cracking via the paper towel method. I also Have one bag seed from some good quality smoke cracking as well.

I will be going Hempy again as I am super pleased and still excited about this Technic. For nutes I will again be using the proven technaflora recipe for success.

Stay tuned and join in as the fun begins again!

Also no pics yet but as soon as I have something to share I will..

Re: *Return of Hempy*A itschrome production-In association with CFL-starring bubblebe

:popcorn: Just having a couple of tokes and a snack while waiting for the show to start.

Re: *Return of Hempy*A itschrome production-In association with CFL-starring bubblebe

I completely understand! You my friend are very eloquent with words. If you grow like you write, we are in for a treat! I'm in for sure! :yummy::yummy:

I am way excited about this journal!!! I can't wait to read more, and see some amazing pics! This is just going to be awesome...

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

High Guys!

Thanks for Joining in on my new adventure and all the kind words.

For this time around I have decided to try something new: How to videos.

Please give me your honest feed back on these as I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. I am sure they will get better as I go along.

YouTube - Cracking seeds and transplanting

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Awesome video Chrome!

I'm glad you're back on the hempy horse! Growing is addictive:thumb:

What an interesting way to start a journal with a story, i dig that lol. Sounds like you have some good ladys that will be coming up soon. Havent had a chance to check out your other grows but i will do some reading and be sure to fallow this one.

Happy growin!

Hey thanks Blue, its good to be back. Life is so empty when your grow is not growing.

Bud thanks for Joining, glad you enjoyed my opening. :cool:. I hope the ladies are as good as I am hoping they are. Only time will tell.

Stay tuned for more updates tonight!

Love that your doing videos.

My honest feedback would be that you should have some notes and try to shorten the length of the video. Maybe present the step by step in a friendly manner and then chat.

Two tokes, Thank you. I fully agree that I should script it out more. I had a few notes typed up in front of me but not nearly enough to keep me going. I also agree on working on keeping it short and to the point. i think the driving force there was that I was pretty stoned when I did that.

Macpot, thank you and welcome aboard.

Oh yeah update still coming tonight but first I need dinner.

:thumb: I'm in for this 1 :popcorn: :slide::slide::slide::slide:

Hi Chrome, gonna follow you on this!! :popcorn: I cant imagine doing a video but I bet it is a lot harder to do a video stoned! :tokin:

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay in a photo update but my camera is still battery less and my BB can not grab the seedlings in a none blurry shot. So heres a quick brief.

All five of the seeds are sprouted and looking good, 'cept for one. The seed shell was stuck on for a while after it broke the soil and as a result she's looking a little off. No worries though cause if you recall the BK from my last grow has the same issue and ended up fine. Also the 6th Bubble berry seed finally produced a tap root and has been moved into a peat pellet.

Thanks BigSlim good to have you aboard.

High Firestone!

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I think you'll be happy with the peat pellets. They will give your ladies time to develop and thrive with out having to worry about the nute burn you have run into with going straight into your FF. By the time your ready to transplant them into their first pots of FF they will be ready for it. I'd glad to have you aboard and hope I can help enlighten you about the joy that is Hempy. :smokin:

Chrome I bought a 50 pack of 'root shooters'. Have you ever heard of them?

I have a little AK48 that was a mess when she first sprouted 2 weeks ago, but she's finally looking good. Took about 3 sets of leaves.

Yeah my local Hydro shop has them but they cost a little more (maybe $.30) so I stick with the old fashion peat pellets.

Excellent news on the recovery I have been meaning to take a peak over at your journal I'll be sure to.

Back
Top Bottom