Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

Well lesson learnt, listen to DD.
I’m quite sure that wasn’t the lesson at all. Thanks though.
If there had to be a lesson it was “listen to your fingers”.
A bit of gentle stem crushing over an inch or two always helps a stem to go around corners.
I hope the graft takes :high-five:

Day 69
Flower Day 30

Tent temp: 24C avg
Tent RH%: 40-50%
Previous PPM: : 1025 (falling)
Current PPM: 1023
Adjusted PPM to: 1023 (not adjusted)
PH: 6.5 reset to 5.6
Res temp: 25.5C (getting hot!!)
Water level: down

So, they've continued to do fairly well, and after hooking up the drain hose to the dehumidifier I had a nice surprise...a dry floor :yahoo: . But as is the continuous issue, there just had to be a slight bit of drama:nervous-guy:(and I hate drama) when doing some leaf tucking- and deciding to move one stem over a square in the net...the top snapped....right off. Well lesson learnt, listen to DD.
Tried taping it back on, probably not going to take, but why not try eh?
So....I also noticed that the res temp was getting rather high with the heat. Chiller is now chillin. :cool:

And you remember that stunted one? Kept her on life support and she is now my 1st outdoor plant.

Thats got to be more than 300 grams :thumb:
Bill

:confused: Aw, So I won't be seeing the building of "Noah's Ark" in the near future aye!
Good deal! I'm glad that pain in the aarse leaking is done with.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry, but, :rofl: to tape a completely busted off branch is classic!
I don't know... maybe if you were to cleanly line up the break......it would die slower, or not!
:nerd-with-glasses: If it's not to late ..... you could angle cut the stem and put it in at least a glass of water... hydroponic cloner.....
:high-five:Just messing with you, I'd do, done the same....that why tape, scissors, plant ties and splints are an essential for grow room floors!
Lmao yup! Not the 1st time I've snapped one and taped it back up. Just the first time trying with a completely snapped top. I figured the top was headed to the trash so why not :rofl:
I’m quite sure that wasn’t the lesson at all. Thanks though.
If there had to be a lesson it was “listen to your fingers”.
A bit of gentle stem crushing over an inch or two always helps a stem to go around corners.
I hope the graft takes :high-five:
Yeah that's totally what I should have done, just didn't think of it. Done is done, either it takes or it doesn't, just hope it didn't stress her too badly. Thanks DD, I listen better next time, hopefully lol
Thats got to be more than 300 grams :thumb:
Bill
Thats both my thoughts and hopes. I'm thinking these might (hopefully) be the biggest I've grown out yet.
Catching up. Goona be a load of sticky icky.
Oh I hope so, don't think they'll hit your level of sparkles (yours always seem so nicely coated) , but the smell is starting...and it's nice that I don't have to worry about the neighbors smelling them :yahoo:

Lmao yup! Not the 1st time I've snapped one and taped it back up. Just the first time trying with a completely snapped top. I figured the top was headed to the trash so why not :rofl:

Yeah that's totally what I should have done, just didn't think of it. Done is done, either it takes or it doesn't, just hope it didn't stress her too badly. Thanks DD, I listen better next time, hopefully lol

Thats both my thoughts and hopes. I'm thinking these might (hopefully) be the biggest I've grown out yet.

Oh I hope so, don't think they'll hit your level of sparkles (yours always seem so nicely coated) , but the smell is starting...and it's nice that I don't have to worry about the neighbors smelling them :yahoo:
I'm confident in your abilities my friend.
Best yet. :thumb:
Bill

Day 69
Flower Day 30

Tent RH%: 40-50%
Previous PPM: : 1025 (falling)
Current PPM: 1023
Adjusted PPM to: 1023 (not adjusted)
PH: 6.5 reset to 5.6
Res temp: 25.5C (getting hot!!)
Water level: down

So, they've continued to do fairly well, and after hooking up the drain hose to the dehumidifier I had a nice surprise...a dry floor :yahoo: . But as is the continuous issue, there just had to be a slight bit of drama:nervous-guy:(and I hate drama) when doing some leaf tucking- and deciding to move one stem over a square in the net...the top snapped....right off. Well lesson learnt, listen to DD.
Tried taping it back on, probably not going to take, but why not try eh?
So....I also noticed that the res temp was getting rather high with the heat. Chiller is now chillin. :cool:

And you remember that stunted one? Kept her on life support and she is now my 1st outdoor plant.

Hey brother I hope all is good. I’m just passing by to see how you and your ladies r doing and they r looking great.
Lots of bud sites on them should produce well for ya and they seem to be stacking nicely @day 30. Well done brother and way to go on the chiller.
Play safe and enjoy everyone

Day 70
Flower Day 31

Tent RH%: ~40-50%
Previous PPM: : 1030 (rise), adjusted to 953
Current PPM: 936 (drop)
Adjusted PPM to: 1010
PH: 6.3 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 22.1C
Water level: down, decent drop

So when I went to check the girls this afternoon I noticed they had taken a nice drop outta the res volume. There was a slight rise in PPM. This could have just been from the amount of the drop, but to be safe I topped up a bit with some RO (with 320ppm cal-mag). Then ph'd to 5.8.
This evening they had eaten and drank a nice volume again, the PPM had dropped a bit, so I topped up to 1010PPM (cal mag, ocean magic, liquid koolbloom, terpinator, Orca).
The top I taped up? Guess what? It didn't work, big surprise lol, i didn't think it would work, but she seems to be showing no effect.
Ohh and I found a little critter

Day 70
Flower Day 31

Tent RH%: ~40-50%
Previous PPM: : 1030 (rise), adjusted to 953
Current PPM: 936 (drop)
Adjusted PPM to: 1010
Res temp: 22.1C
Water level: down, decent drop

So when I went to check the girls this afternoon I noticed they had taken a nice drop outta the res volume. There was a slight rise in PPM. This could have just been from the amount of the drop, but to be safe I topped up a bit with some RO (with 320ppm cal-mag). Then ph'd to 5.8.
This evening they had eaten and drank a nice volume again, the PPM had dropped a bit, so I topped up to 1010PPM (cal mag, ocean magic, liquid koolbloom, terpinator, Orca).
The top I taped up? Guess what? It didn't work, big surprise lol, i didn't think it would work, but she seems to be showing no effect.
Ohh and I found a little critter

A little critter? Thats a terradactal!!! :laugh:
Looks great.
Bill

A big thank you to Magic Butter! Can't wait to see this thing in action!!!

20210526_195511.jpg

Hey mate, hope your well
I was looking at those magic butter sets tonight as it happens:)
Are you going to show what it can do on your posts?:) if not, could you please?;)
Peace to ya
Absolutely! It'll have to be using this grow- so it might be a while. I plan on using my larf with it...

Day 73
Flower Day 34

Tent temp: 21C avg
Tent RH%: ~30-50%
Previous PPM: : 996 (drop), adjusted to 986ppm (top off)
Current PPM: 995 (rise)
Adjusted PPM to: 995 (not adjusted)
Res temp: 18.1C
Water level: down, decent drop daily

So right now the three girls are going through about 20~30L per day of solution. While I'm seeing some rises in PPM, they are accompanied by decent drops of nutrient levels in the reservoir. This leads me to believe that they're hovering around 1000PPM and what I'm seeing is just a result of some elements being taken in more then others. I'll continue around 1000PPM and top up once a day, PH adjust twice a day. Ph isn't rising above 6.3 ish.

I've got some purple showing on the super skunk, that's a first for me!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Day 73
Flower Day 34

So right now the three girls are going through about 20~30L per day of solution. While I'm seeing some rises in PPM, they are accompanied by decent drops of nutrient levels in the reservoir. This leads me to believe that they're hovering around 1000PPM and what I'm seeing is just a result of some elements being taken in more then others. I'll continue around 1000PPM and top up once a day, PH adjust twice a day. Ph isn't rising above 6.3 ish.

Love the purple. Looks great my friend.
Bill

It does look nice with the different coloured pistils.
10 litres per plant per day did I read that right? Hydro is a lot different to soil.
Thank you DonkeyDick! There is three plants in there, and yeah I've found it hard to believe myself- I've double checked on more then one occasion that I've not got a plugged drain again. I've been adding roughly 20L, maybe more (~4 inches of water in 100L tote) per day the last few days.

Day 73
Flower Day 34

Hey brother I hope all is good. Plants r looking perfect and I love to see those buds stacking.
Your numbers fluctuating at this stage is pretty normal and as long as they r still dropping the mix levels every 24 hrs like your seeing there should be no problems as long as it never gets to strong.

The different strains r feeding differently as they do but still lots of vigour across the board.
Nicely done my friend and I’m glad to hear you have that system running well for ya.
play safe and enjoy everyone

Hey brother I hope all is good. Plants r looking perfect and I love to see those buds stacking.
Your numbers fluctuating at this stage is pretty normal and as long as they r still dropping the mix levels every 24 hrs like your seeing there should be no problems as long as it never gets to strong.

The different strains r feeding differently as they do but still lots of vigour across the board.
Nicely done my friend and I’m glad to hear you have that system running well for ya.
play safe and enjoy everyone
Thanks KC, always good to hear when one of my theories of what's happening is actually more or less right :yahoo:
I'm keeping an eye on the PPM and my RO reservoir topped up daily.

Taking a quick look back- it's been a rough, but progressive month for the girls. Pic below shows the nice difference a month can make.

20210501_115752.jpg

Back
Top Bottom