Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

Yeah I check mine twice a day- morning / evenings and often adjust PPM if needed both times. Though a couple minutes ago the flood alarm went off- I'll go fix that up in a bit:rolleyes:. That sensor has already paid for itself and I can't wait to make my modifications to stop having to vacuum nutes off the floor.
Just like pets and kids....top off their water dish and throw them some kibble's twice a day!
I feel for you on this leakage issue. I had a hydro SOG in a footlocker that developed a leak part way through flower.....no way to fix it. Ended up leaking a quart+ every 12 hour....stuffing rags, swapping out for 6 weeks.

:drool:Girls are looking sweet! I bet your nose blind about now!

Yeah something different in that one for sure
Yeah she started looking stunted a bit ago, so I decided to cut back on her training and let her finish quickly. Most will tell you to stop all training at beginning of flower for autos. I've found you can push them training wise till the stems start to harden. That's when you really gotta cut back. You can tell the difference it makes just looking at the two BB x NL in there. They were both planted at the same time.
Looking great mate. Getting the feel of your new setup I see. I foresee monster harvest coming out of there very soon :goodjob:
Thanks Vet, I'm starting to get most of it dialed in. Looking forward to adding some overflow protection and a few other changes. I'm truly curious on what the final weigh in will be.
Just like pets and kids....top off their water dish and throw them some kibble's twice a day!
I feel for you on this leakage issue. I had a hydro SOG in a footlocker that developed a leak part way through flower.....no way to fix it. Ended up leaking a quart+ every 12 hour....stuffing rags, swapping out for 6 weeks.

:drool:Girls are looking sweet! I bet your nose blind about now!

Lol love the kibble analogy :rofl:

Oh wow that would have driven me bonkers, 6 weeks of rag swapping- brother you got more patience then I.

Oh yeah I'm nose blind, only when I do the odd supercrop or take the odd leaf the smell comes through and makes my mouth water. Loving the privacy of the new house- I haven't bothered putting the scrubber on the exhaust :Rasta:

Your ladies are looking great, with some beautiful budding.

I would not worry to much as too yield this grow, and I don't mean that negatively.

As long as it gets you to your next harvest, because I think you will hit it out of the park on the next one.

Have you started thinking about next grow yet?

It might be getting close to that time, it also shorten the time between harvests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Your ladies are looking great, with some beautiful budding.

I would not worry to much as too yield this grow, and I don't mean that negatively.

As long as it gets you to your next harvest, because I think you will hit it out of the park on the next one.

Have you started thinking about next grow yet?

It might be getting close to that time, it also shorten the time between harvests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks Tok! Yeah I think/hope this will tide me over till next harvest...time will tell and it's still money saved at minimum.
Next grow will depend on a few things, most likely I'll be ordering some Northern Lights Autos for the next grow (I think). I'd love to get the next one started, but don't have all the equipment just yet. Mine usually need to be in final containers within a week of sprouting. The new house and current grow has been steadily eating into my bank account, so I just don't have it in the budget yet.
I know long term I'll be building a grow room, and ill have to start saving and buying lumber (which is at outrageous prices right now). It's the plywood and electrical that's going to really cost building materials wise. Once setup I hope to have a harvest every month and a half or so.
Oh and I still need to buy more plumbing equipment for the buckets to avoid floods next time:rofl:

Ahh well time to take my meds, sorry for the ramble, been doing work around the house in a heat wave and it's :bongrip: time.

Day 82
Flower Day 43

Tent temp: 25C avg
Tent RH%: ~40-90%
Previous PPM: : 1063
Current PPM: 1033
Adjusted PPM to: 1033(not adjusted)
PH: 6.5 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 22.5C
Water level: down small drop

So I'm still playing with timing on getting them fed, and allowing for the slowed drainage on the one bucket. I'm convinced there is a happy medium that I'd love to ride on till harvest day(s). Speaking of, the one plant is looking closer and closer to being done, I'm not seeing a lot of white pistils left and she doesn't seem to be bulking up much more. She is however starting to frost over very nicely, as is her bigger sister who will finish a week or two behind her. The SuperSkunk still has weeks left on her.

Stay frosty folks, it's a scorcher out there.

These plants are in hyper drive. Just checked back a few weeks in your journal to make a comparison and it's unbelievable how much they have developed
Nice work mate :thumb:
Thank you! I'm quite happy with how they've turned around.

I think switching over to the Floranova Bloom helped....its easy stuff to work with as far as nutes go (just thick as molasses), and most importantly it's one I'm comfortable using.

Day 82
Flower Day 43

Tent temp: 25C avg
Tent RH%: ~40-90%
Previous PPM: : 1063
Current PPM: 1033
Adjusted PPM to: 1033(not adjusted)
PH: 6.5 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 22.5C
Water level: down small drop

So I'm still playing with timing on getting them fed, and allowing for the slowed drainage on the one bucket. I'm convinced there is a happy medium that I'd love to ride on till harvest day(s). Speaking of, the one plant is looking closer and closer to being done, I'm not seeing a lot of white pistils left and she doesn't seem to be bulking up much more. She is however starting to frost over very nicely, as is her bigger sister who will finish a week or two behind her. The SuperSkunk still has weeks left on her.

Stay frosty folks, it's a scorcher out there.

Hey brother I hope all is good.
Your plants look great my friend and definitely got huge.
Nicely done and even dealing with a few hiccups as well as settling in the new house your still pressing forward :thumb:

The finish line is in sight and this grow will be a thing of the past allowing you to make some tweaks if necessary soon enough.
Play safe and enjoy everyone

Hey brother I hope all is good.
Your plants look great my friend and definitely got huge.
Nicely done and even dealing with a few hiccups as well as settling in the new house your still pressing forward :thumb:

The finish line is in sight and this grow will be a thing of the past allowing you to make some tweaks if necessary soon enough.
Play safe and enjoy everyone
Thanks KC, a few hiccups still going on, but parts for my modifications are slowly arriving as budgeting allows.

Appreciate the kind words, and all the help along the way :Namaste:

Did a nice defol on the one girl that's the furthest along. i managed to get some better lighting to the bottom/interior buds.

They seem to be wanting less strong nutes.

Oh and I found an ant on a bud....I'll be tossing some cinnamon around to keep them out.

They grew quick from I last seen them :thumb:
Thanks, that's what I love about Autos, they keep you on your toes- but once they get going.....
Been thinking quite a bit on you brother, appreciate you stopping by :green_heart:
Hey brother getting caught up. Been busy at work, and life lol.
Looking great, i dont think your N is to high, i think your brix level is high so nice shine to them leaves. Good strong weed
Keep it up brother.
I hear you on the busy part, whomever said summer was relaxing clearly lives in a small apartment:rofl:

I'm going to have to do some research on the brix, I've come across the term but haven’t looked much at it.
:drool:waiting for the plumping, love this stage of development!

:love:
Thanks! I'm getting anxious to harvest the one smaller one, I had even considered giving her the chop this weekend, but she's just not there yet...
Cinnamon for ants huh? Have you tried it outdoors? My yard is ant city but I don't want to poison everything to get rid of them.
Seems to be helping, apparently they hate the smell of it. It's my first time trying it, and it's cheap...on the plus side, my garage smells nicer now :laugh:

Seems to be helping, apparently they hate the smell of it. It's my first time trying it, and it's cheap...on the plus side, my garage smells nicer now :laugh:
As a wee child watching my grandma sprinkle cinnamon in her garden.
Asking why?
She gracefully hands me a spoon full and smiles....." Try some"
We knows why the bugs don't like breathing this :rofl:

Day 87
Flower Day 48

Tent temp: 26C avg
Tent RH%: ~40-50%
Previous PPM: : 1037
Current PPM: 1027
Adjusted PPM to: 1027(not adjusted)
PH: 6.3 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 20C
Water level: down

So right now I keep getting rises in my PPM, I'm not too worried as I believe it's due to the different stages of development, and Genetics.

They seem content more or less with the current mix. The BB x NLs are showing purples rather nicely. The SuperSkunk....well she just keeps getting Bigger. I've yet to dial the light down, and won't until they show a need to.

Back
Top Bottom