Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

I second this notion. Can't wait to see them stretch now. They are setup very well. You are doing a great job Mr. S
Thanks Ase... I'm guessing this weekend would be a good time to flip based on that. Thanks for popping in and keeping an eye on me, it's much appreciated. @Derbybud and @Mr. Magoo are my guardian angels right now for the quads, and I can see they learned your ways solidly.

He's looking for your weed! Lol
OMG that's exactly what I was thinking, then my dog "accidentally" got out and chased him. What a race man, the rabbit was doing laps and the dog was completely baffled. The rabbit won.

:rofl:

All the years I use this name and you're only the second person to pick up on it. The last one also lived close by. It's a local thang I guess. Listen, thanks for jumping in. I've lurked some of your posts and I'm glad to have you here. Thanks Budz..
Wow a couple locals here. I guess I'm #3 now lol D-town B-town for me. A couple miles or so north. Any chance you would want to part with 2 of those fabric pots? I'll buy the Tim's and bring a fatty lol. Just getting caught up, at page 4 now lol. Looking good so far man.:goodjob:

Wow a couple locals here. I guess I'm #3 now lol D-town B-town for me. A couple miles or so north. Any chance you would want to part with 2 of those fabric pots? I'll buy the Tim's and bring a fatty lol. Just getting caught up, at page 4 now lol. Looking good so far man.:goodjob:
Hey neighbour, thanks for stopping by. It's been a while since I've been to downtown B-Town. Getting out of my area just to the 401 takes almost half hour. I gotta get outta the city. Are you planning on doing a grow or just gaining some knowledge? Glad to have you aboard Nick... if you have any questions there are plenty of friendly knowledgeable people around.

@Pennywise howdy man...what am I doing wrong, lol. This is a pic of the same new growth last night. About 24 hours. I've fed her calmag three times now, gave her some AN nutes and the water has been steady at 6.6. I can't seem to win on this plant.

Can I use calcium carbonate as a boost for calcium, in a tea form? That is if you still think its Ca def.
Thanks man.

I'm looking at the top most foliage and it looks like Broad/Hemp mites.
I've read a lot of things on here but not once that. I'll search around so I know what I am looking for. Neem oil recommended to kill the bastards?. WTF is a Hemp mite, lol

So I did some research on these things, and Royal Queen Seeds has some good pics, advice etc. I've used my loupe and looked at several areas and it appears to be broad mites. On the lower leaves I took off a yellow one and looked closely and it appears to have what look like the two eyes. Vey tiny, can't see them with the eye. My question is Penny, are they active or just sit and eat the sap? I don't see any movement and can't find info on that.

Back
Top Bottom