Day 35 Flower

Frühstück in Das Schloss

CBD 6g Megacrop / 4L + 5 ml home made CalgMag -- receiving 4 L
All others 6.5g Megacrop / 4 L + 5 ml home made CalMag -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 20 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 45 % rh

Few signs of some blemishes on the Bagseed Clone Sisters like light bleach and calcium deff blob. Continuing with CalgMag and backed the light off. The bulking up of the buds is slower than I thought it would be, but heading into week 6 now and maybe the best is still yet to come.

Anyways, better get your Social Security cards out to scrape the windsheild off....its gonna be a frosty one.

Lookin Good Man! FROS-TAY!

Hey @Baron Von Blurple ...

Just read through your journal trying to pick up tips on growing with Mega Crop ... and I found a lot of good info here so I'm subbed in now ...

I start my third grow soon and would like to get things dialed-in so I can get better growth than I've had so far ...

ttyl
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read through. Glad your here.
:welcome:

Hey sparkly looking plants! Lots of good vibes going on here! I really enjoy the smells around this time.:drool:
Good day, kind sir, I hope this snowy day finds your plants well and thick.

Yes its getting terpy in there and I often find my self smelling the warm moist smells from the view window. I smell as much as I stare....

Day 39 Flower

Frühstück in Das Schloss
All 6.5g Megacrop / 4 L + 5 ml home made CalMag -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 22 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 43 % rh

CBD plant was showing some leaves taco'ing last week, so I backed the light off. I dont know if they un taco, but they did not. So knowing I havent rinse/reset this only plant, I felt it was time to do so. It got a 12 Liter rinse yesterday with full drain. Today I came back with a .5g increase over full for this plant. It was normally feeding at 6g/4L.

The niceness follows....

Lookin good man! That MC really makes for some shiny leaves.

I hope you’ve got some bubble bags for all those frosty fans.
No bubble bags, but saving the trim for sure....make something out of it.

Looks like you and I are within days of each other in flower...looking good over there.

No bubble bags, but saving the trim for sure....make something out of it.

Looks like you and I are within days of each other in flower...looking good over there.

The one gallon Bubble Bag Dude all mesh bags from Amazon are fairly inexpensive and work really good.

If you are going to wet trim, then you can just freeze the trim in a baggie until you are ready to wash it. Or you can dry/cure it and wash it later too. Personally, I had better results using dried product, but I’ve only done one batch of each and I think I mixed the wet stuff too long which turned everything green.

I just watched a video this morning on the bubble bags. :hmmmm: Hash or edibles is the debate for me.

Back
Top Bottom