:woohoo:

new Christmas tradition! Sitting around, the Christmas tree, trimming bud!:yahoo:

merry Christmas @Baron Von Blurple:ciao:
Indeed...Mom, heres some scissors for you. You too Dad. Now save those dusty fan leaves.....

A very merry Christmas to you and your expanding family. May your grows stay blessed. Looks like your the front runner for plant of the month! Damn you Good Luck!

Flower Day 50

Die Frucht reift in Das Schloss

All 6.5g Megacrop / 4 L -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 22 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 43 % rh

Starting to wind down now and not much to report. I wish I could say my colas are fattening up big time, but it I think the trichs are going to ripen before any more decent girth can be bulked on. Im seeing about 5 percent amber on the front right plant. Its the furthest along.

Smells absolutely floral in there, not skunky. Am totally impressed how little of smell the tent gives off with filter. Open it up boy and its a flower shop kinda smell.

Bagseed Clone Sisters have really turned a maroon purpley green. They are still 2 weeks out methinks.

Looks like it will be a good finish even though you didn't get the buling you were looking for. Lots of things could cause that but if it's only the one plant I wouldn't worry about it. If the rest fattened up nicely then it was most likely the plant.

Indeed...Mom, heres some scissors for you. You too Dad. Now save those dusty fan leaves.....

A very merry Christmas to you and your expanding family. May your grows stay blessed. Looks like your the front runner for plant of the month! Damn you Good Luck!
:laughtwo: Haha that’s funny!

thank you! I know it was early to say it, but I wasn’t sure when I was going to be back to check on your journal! But I’m back! Glad I did! I will have to go check out the POTM! I had no idea!:yahoo:thanks bro!!!

Flower Day 50

Die Frucht reift in Das Schloss

All 6.5g Megacrop / 4 L -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 22 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 43 % rh

Starting to wind down now and not much to report. I wish I could say my colas are fattening up big time, but it I think the trichs are going to ripen before any more decent girth can be bulked on. Im seeing about 5 percent amber on the front right plant. Its the furthest along.

Smells absolutely floral in there, not skunky. Am totally impressed how little of smell the tent gives off with filter. Open it up boy and its a flower shop kinda smell.

Bagseed Clone Sisters have really turned a maroon purpley green. They are still 2 weeks out methinks.

That first picture you posted, it’s crazy how much it looks like my blue cookie I grew. Just like you said, it does have characteristics like my bc! :thedoubletake: Beautiful plants bro! Nice and frosty!

Today, tommorow and the next day I will be giving 3 plants the rinse/reset. I started with the front right today. I rinse on the one day, and then come back the next day with full nutes. I like to let them dry out for a day after re nuteing.

Looks like it will be a good finish even though you didn't get the buling you were looking for. Lots of things could cause that but if it's only the one plant I wouldn't worry about it. If the rest fattened up nicely then it was most likely the plant.
Thanks Saugs, making it to the finish line will be a first for me, so thats a badge on the sash.

:laughtwo: Haha that’s funny!

thank you! I know it was early to say it, but I wasn’t sure when I was going to be back to check on your journal! But I’m back! Glad I did! I will have to go check out the POTM! I had no idea!:yahoo:thanks bro!!!
Your starting to run away with it.....you deserve it.

Looking great Baron! Lots of frost and some fat ladies in there! Beautiful fades as well
Thanks Dutch, you are the new high water mark to reach for the next grow.

That first picture you posted, it’s crazy how much it looks like my blue cookie I grew. Just like you said, it does have characteristics like my bc! :thedoubletake: Beautiful plants bro! Nice and frosty!
I told ya!

Lookin good!

You’re going to keep feeding them until harvest?
Yes, I am rinsing them, but following up with full nutes. I am in the no flush camp.

Have you done that before? Supposed to make for some harsh smoke. At least not as smooth as flushed.
As this is my first grow, No.

However, from reading, that is all bro science. The cure is where the smoothness comes from, not the flush. By flushing, you are stressing the plant with nutrient deficiencies...its counter productive in my mind.

So for my first harvest, I will clear the medium, and continue normal feeding to the end. Its controversial and there are arguments on both sides....I know.

Have you done that before? Supposed to make for some harsh smoke. At least not as smooth as flushed.
If the dry and cure are done correctly then your buds will smell great and it will always be smooth smoke. Here's a couple of articles to read on plant flushing.

Guelph University Paper on Irrigation Management

And a very Merry Xmas to you and all the people important to you.

Back
Top Bottom