The right side of the tent has increased from about 5 percent to 10 percent in 4 days (Im shooting for 25 percent amber). Im thinking Boxing Day I will take them down, but I dont know how fast they will ripen. Started to chunk up a bit the last few days, Id really like to get another week in.

Left side of the tent has no sign of amber yet.

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
Merry Christmas/happy Holidays Baron.
Happy harvesting BvB!! :high-five: Hope you have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Thanks all my like minded cultivators!

And to anyone I may have missed today, God Bless your grows and may Demeter make your next grow the best yet!
Stay true, stay commited!

The Right side of the tent is ready. But, as you are all aware, its going to be a busy next 2 days with family get togethers and what not. So, the right side of the tent is confirmed for coming down Boxing Day.

CBD (Back right of tent)

The Purps (Left side of tent)

Bagseed (Front right of tent)

Flower Day 56

Today in Das Schloss

All 5.5g Megacrop / 4 L -- receiving 2 L each
Light is at 22 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 41 % rh

So today I said I was going to harvest the right side of the tent. I have been back in forthing with letting the buds get bigger (because now they finally are) and not letting the trichs get too ripe. The ripest ones are the bigger tallest ones, the medium and smaller stuff can still bulk. So Im deciding to bulk some more...maybe even another week. I dont know, I change with the wind. Anyways, thats where im at.

I’m officially dubbing the front left plant a Blue Cookie. Damn near identical to the BC I just grew. They all look really good but your “BC” really stand out! :high-five:
Well thank you fine sir. :Namaste:

Flower Day 59

Today in Das Schloss

5.5g Megacrop / 4 L -- Front right only receiving 2 L
Light is at 22 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 41 % rh

Photo bomb today. I will be waiting until New Years Day for the front right plant to continue bulking up. Its doing nicely at that right now so I am letting it run with the ball. You'll notice the leaves are getting their reserves pulled on. I think its Phospho it wants at this stage judging from the discoloration. I'll let more experienced others chime in on that. At any rate non of the plants are being fed in the 6g range.

The purple Clone sisters are still a bit off. Still no signs of amber trichs on them.

A celebration in the life and death of The CBD plant

Congrats on the CBD! Looks like a nice harvest Von!!

As for the leaves, it's hard to tell in the photos, but I wouldn't be too concerned at this stage. If it was a P def the lower leaves would show first. I think it's just running outta steam and nothing to really worry about.

Congrats on the CBD! Looks like a nice harvest Von!!

As for the leaves, it's hard to tell in the photos, but I wouldn't be too concerned at this stage. If it was a P def the lower leaves would show first. I think it's just running outta steam and nothing to really worry about.

Thanks Saugs! The Baroness is happy, this was for her.

Not concerned at all, it was actually pre meditated when I started to dial nutes back....was looking for more off a Nitrogen fade, but I think I got a Phospho fade. Which is a striated kind of fade. Very distinguishable lines and boundries.

On a side note, it looks to me that the Baron Von Blurple Micro Hempy pots® have roots very comparable to fabric air pots. Thin and almost hairlike. Whereas in a hard pot they are thick, white, and wrapping around. Im contemplating running with the lava rock again. Probably going to go with straight Praux Mix® all the way down. I have the same pots with holes drilled at the bottom in the traditional sense.

Back
Top Bottom