Happy New Year Von! May 2020 bring you health and prosperity!

What MrSauga said...he knows from whence he speaks! I would just like to add this:
:party:
Happy new year BVB! Hope you have a great evening! And smash into 2020 in style!! Are you celebrating, or having a quiet night? :party:

The celebration will be in my pajamas and slippers as I slip in and out of consciousness while watching the hockey game.

:party:Have a happy and green New Year to each and all:party:

The Seedsman Black Sugar Canadian Comp has commenced.

I plan on germinating with paper towel between 2 plates. I am wide open to ghetto solutions on putting something warm underneath the plates.

The Seedsman Black Sugar Canadian Comp has commenced.

I plan on germinating with paper towel between 2 plates. I am wide open to ghetto solutions on putting something warm underneath the plates.
Nice Bvb another Black sugar grow about to fire up! Here's my 2 suggestions for keeping them warm cable box or on top of the hot water tank.

Happy New year bud hope you have a good one!

hmmm...the hot water tank.

That retaining wall looks beautiful! :thumb: Apparently AB has no dust either.

My first ever plants.

Top stair was a bagseed I grew and gave to the neighbor, middle stair is what is now known as the front left Bagseed Clone Sister, and finally Trainwreck which gave me a run for my money and ultimately ended up in the green bin.
20190829_135702.jpg

And finally, the male that ended up in the green bin as well....The summer squad.
IMG-20190814-WA0003.jpeg

It's beautiful Von!

I love the outdoors in summer and your yard makes me miss it right now :(
We'll get through this.....together.:high-five:

Plants? Buds? I'd love to have a shed like that! Sans snow of course...
I was going to make a comment about you and THOSE 2 sheds (right and left) but, it was too easy.

Flower Day 63

Today in Das Schloss

6.5g Megacrop / 4 L -- receiving 3 L Front right plant only
Light is at 20 inches
VPD is set for 23 C @ 41 % rh

Next up for choppity will be the front right. My favorite plant of the grow. Its really thickened up in the last 2 weeks. Will probably take it down Sunday.

In other news, the tap roots have poked out on my 2 Black Sugar seeds. They will spend another night in The Plate Incubator of Deep Thought® . Got to hand it to you @N420 , the hot water tank worked like a charm!.

Back
Top Bottom