They look in perfect condition from my schloss baron. So what are you thinking of to do next run to improve the situation? I make piles of oyster shell on the bottoms of my final pots to beef up calcium.
Last week they were in pristine condition and this weeks pictures do look fine, but, I see it coming....

Im baffled really. I knew this was coming. It did not sneak up on me and I thought I nailed it this time. I have been dosing almost double of Megacrop than what I should be. I use this for homemade CalMag and have been dosing extra of that.

Im afraid to go higher on any nutes or supplements for the fear of locking out.

I save my egg shells. Do you think that would suffice instead of oyster shells?

Last week they were in pristine condition and this weeks pictures do look fine, but, I see it coming....

Im baffled really. I knew this was coming. It did not sneak up on me and I thought I nailed it this time. I have been dosing almost double of Megacrop than what I should be. I use this for homemade CalMag and have been dosing extra of that.

Im afraid to go higher on any nutes or supplements for the fear of locking out.

I save my egg shells. Do you think that would suffice instead of oyster shells?
I was wondering about that double dosing amount. I have no experience with MC so I usually don't say much.

I'd think egg shells could help ground fine. You've seen my grow bag bottoms when I do it?
Nevermind, here it is. I use a tablespoon or two in a 7 gallon bag.

I was wondering about that double dosing amount. I have no experience with MC so I usually don't say much.

I'd think egg shells could help ground fine. You've seen my grow bag bottoms when I do it?
Nevermind, here it is. I use a tablespoon or two in a 7 gallon bag.
Thats not very much. I had envisioned a 1/8 th of a inch all the way around.

Food for thought.......

Looking good in there at this point anyway! And I'd hate to go against Otter on the egg/oyster shell recommendation, but I believe that powdered oyster shells provide calcium pretty quickly, where even ground up egg shells take months to break down in soil to become usable by the plant. That's the reason for the vinegar in your homemade version...to break it down faster.

Looking good in there at this point anyway! And I'd hate to go against Otter on the egg/oyster shell recommendation, but I believe that powdered oyster shells provide calcium pretty quickly, where even ground up egg shells take months to break down in soil to become usable by the plant. That's the reason for the vinegar in your homemade version...to break it down faster.
Good point!

Today in Das Schloss

Flower day 30

Megacrop 10g/gallon and homemade CalMag
Vpd = 23 degrees C / 55 % Rh
Light is drawing 167 watts

Its the end of the stretch as we know it...... and I bulk fine.

Stay funky Bros!

Ooops.

Today in Das Schloss

Flower day 30

Megacrop 10g/gallon

Wow, that is a lot of MC! I'd think that there would be a lot of tip burn, but they look great. Them are some hungry girls.

Today in Das Schloss

Flower day 36

As @farside05 has alluded to and is still carrying forward today. Still feeding @ 10mg, still no tipping.

If anything, I am seeing signs of pulling from the lowers that, Im proud to say, not a one has been clipped this grow. I may even bump .5g next refill of the Nutenshutz. It could be senescence (sp?) and it could be hunger.

My thoughts are that this light or perhaps the light's spectrum really requires almost double the nutes to keep the plants healthy....thats what the vape is telling me.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Flower day 36

As @farside05 has alluded to and is still carrying forward today. Still feeding @ 10mg, still no tipping.

If anything, I am seeing signs of pulling from the lowers that, Im proud to say, not a one has been clipped this grow. I may even bump .5g next refill of the Nutenshutz. It could be senescence (sp?) and it could be hunger.

My thoughts are that this light or perhaps the light's spectrum really requires almost double the nutes to keep the plants healthy....thats what the vape is telling me.

Stay funky Bros!
Looks like my text book.
Every leaf perfect.
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom