Wicked harvests BVB, have fun trimming :bravo: :goof:

Thanks JC, maybe this time I'll weigh some of this before jarring up and be able to throw a number down.
I'm sorry Von, I was not laughing at you. I think Shed was disappointed that the boxes didn't contain the trays. I hope I didn't offend you.

The part that hurts the most is I was a afterthough to the trimming party. jk.

I hope you think I have thicker bark than that....its shed who wont stop laughing at me. All good in Das Hood!

grinning profusely

Congrats on the harvest BVB! Looks great!

I think we have the same built in vacuum:nerd-with-glasses:
Not that we use ours or anything, but we’ve got one lol
hahaha I just took our built in vacuum down to make room for a new tent lol.(don't worry it hasn't worked in years)

The rest of the tent has come down and the tent got a thorough sanitation in preparation for the Black Sugar and Gelato run. Grandma Puckett will be getting her jars used for preserves in 3-4 days or so.

Looks great BVB!

We have the exact same Christmas wrapping paper. LMAO.

I’ll be harvesting at least one plant this weekend. Day 69 and super faded/looks like it’s dying, and so little amber. WTF?

Congrats on the harvest BVB! Looks great!

I think we have the same built in vacuum:nerd-with-glasses:
Not that we use ours or anything, but we’ve got one lol

Thanks neighbor ! Who uses the vac u flo's anymore?
If you do one thing this weekend....Keep the basement warm ok? Promise me!

hahaha I just took our built in vacuum down to make room for a new tent lol.(don't worry it hasn't worked in years)
See...This^

Looks great BVB!

We have the exact same Christmas wrapping paper. LMAO.

I’ll be harvesting at least one plant this weekend. Day 69 and super faded/looks like it’s dying, and so little amber. WTF?

Thank you kind sir...once I cure this up, I will send you a sample.

I bet you have the same toilet paper too. ;)

Its nice to take them down 1 at a time.
Day 69 is pretty long....1 more week isnt out of the question. I assume you've been flushing last 2 weeks?

Oh and 1 more thing....If you do one thing this weekend....Keep the basement warm ok? Promise me!

Thanks neighbor ! Who uses the vac u flo's anymore?
If you do one thing this weekend....Keep the basement warm ok? Promise me!

See...This^

Thank you kind sir...once I cure this up, I will send you a sample.

I bet you have the same toilet paper too. ;)

Its nice to take them down 1 at a time.
Day 69 is pretty long....1 more week isnt out of the question. I assume you've been flushing last 2 weeks?

Oh and 1 more thing....If you do one thing this weekend....Keep the basement warm ok? Promise me!
Yes, they e been getting only pH’d water since after day 56. I’m taking at least one down this weekend, maybe two. For those that remain, they will get the light reduced to 11/13 in hopes they’ll ripen.

Looking forward to the sample and I will return the flavor. I’ll have 4 different one to send your way after they’re all cured up.

how is your curing going?

Yes, they e been getting only pH’d water since after day 56. I’m taking at least one down this weekend, maybe two. For those that remain, they will get the light reduced to 11/13 in hopes they’ll ripen.

Looking forward to the sample and I will return the flavor. I’ll have 4 different one to send your way after they’re all cured up.

how is your curing going?
Well have fun with the choppity. Pick up some rubbing alchohol. And stay medicated

Another sampler pack will be mighty Canadian of you!

Stuff in the jars is just finishing up its first week under glass. Burping and stirring every day....slow and easy there.
Hi Baron :ciao: You have some beauty hanging right now! Nice job getting the frosty goodness upside down.
Thanks Otts, I haven't been by your journal for a bit, I will swing by this weekend I'm bogged down in too many journals. Hows your new light working out?

Well have fun with the choppity. Pick up some rubbing alchohol. And stay medicated

Another sampler pack will be mighty Canadian of you!

Stuff in the jars is just finishing up its first week under glass. Burping and stirring every day....slow and easy there.

Thanks Otts, I haven't been by your journal for a bit, I will swing by this weekend I'm bogged down in too many journals. Hows your new light working out?
The light's incredible. More than I know how to harness perfectly but it grows like crazy from what I can tell.

R.i.p. Neil Peart

Das Gefäß

Finished up the trimming and jarring of the rest of the harvest and managed to get some numbers. These 3 plants are much drier than when I jarred up the CBD...perhaps too dry, so I stuck a piece of stalk in the jars to help re moisten.

Left Front = 54 grams = 1.9 oz
Back Left = 56 grams = 1.98 oz
Front Right = 89 grams = 3.14 oz

If I had to guess, Id say the CBD came in at ~3 oz as well.

Each jar is roughly 1.5 oz

Back
Top Bottom