Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

re: Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

Morning All

Well Looks like the girls are having some Nutrient deficiencies. was worse when I woke up. Most are starting the yellowing of lower leaves and the uppers are curled up and reaching to the light

I wattered and am thinking Transplanting Seymore today to see if it helps

Ill get some pics soon

Stav

Welcome to Day 15

Well.. I transplanted today, hope it helps the girls. They all had a nice root ball at the bottom of the starter pots, looks like they ate up all the Nuts.. so Fingers Crossed on the new beds being the ticket

Here we are.. in all their glory

ouch21.jpg

ouch12.jpg

ouch31.jpg

ouch4.jpg

Day159.jpg

Day15a.jpg

Day15b.jpg

Day15c.jpg

And all 6 done
Day15d.jpg

Good Morning my Bud Heads:circle-of-love:

The Girls really took to their new beds. Good Learning process on coloring and when to transplant. Use the Force Luke.. I new they needed transplanting, but panicked when they showed me they did...:high-five:

Have some Calmag coming, may start that soon to be sure N and M are good.

The DT (Dutch Treat) are really showing their lower legs, Jane and Seymore I think will get topped today and start some slight LST
Puddles is growing tall, not any big lower legs yet and may get topped also and for sure get yer started on her schooling as well:cheer:
Poor little Mary had to get a booster seat at breakfast, she is just a little bushy thing, lots of lower legs, maybe a day or two and she will get topped with the other PK girls

Time ta get my pipe cleaners, drill bit, twist ties and One Hitter ready for the days events:volcano-smiley:

OOOO side Note. My New family members have made it acrossed the pond.. May even get em this week:cheer:
Ill immediately start them, some Nice AUTO's to add to the show, Cant wait for the Dark Devil, god they are sexy. Also some Nice High CBD/THC combos which sounded very enticing.. Ill keep ya all Posted for sure

Now for what you have all been waiting for.. The Girls:love::love::love:

Day 16... all snug like a bug in their new beds
Day16b2.jpg

Day16a1.jpg

Jane.. Lots of legs to see, ready to Top and LST
Day16_Seymore.jpg

Seymore looking tall and Sexy As F'
Day16_Jane.jpg

and the Class Favorite, Puddles, and yes I raised the lights this AM after they all grew up overnight
Day16_Puddles.jpg

Good Morning Bud Heads

Day 17.. and LET THE LST BEGIN!!!!!!

Well it started yesterday... but.. anyways:bravo:

The Girls seem to have taken to LST very well. I missed my chance, due to transplanting, to top them the last 2 days so started School instead

Also looks like the stress and possible High N is subsiding, wont water till late or maybe AM tomorrow to let em balance out again

You can see with Seymore how she TOOK OFF over night on the lower leg
Day17_Seymore.jpg

Lowsy Pic, But Puddles is starting some lower legs also
day17_Puddles.jpg

I just did Rain this AM, and you can see she has some nice legs goin as well
day17_Rain.jpg

Now Jane is really showing some spurts, she is for sure making herself known in the class
Day17_Jane.jpg

Violet and Mary are still chugging along, they may get topped today.. we shall see
Day17b1.jpg

And the entire Class.. all looking sexy as F'
Day1712.jpg

I want to right a wrong

I made an terrible error yesterday. In my rush to show the newest Pic of one of the girls getting topped, i unfortunately Gave little Mary credit for the topping. She pointed out to me it was Violet that got topped, Mary is such a good girl, I just lover her:circle-of-love:

Mary and the other girls will get topped today In Class:cheer:

Pics coming soon

Good morning Bud Heads

Day 18.. wooot wooot:thumb:

Its a big day in school for the girls.. Time to Top them all. Little Mary and Violet still not Trining yet, Maybe a few more days for them

Lots of Pics, so lets get Rolling

Seymore :love:
Seymore1.jpg

Seymore2.jpg

Rain :love:
Rain11.jpg

Rain2.jpg

The School leader Puddles:circle-of-love:
Puddles1.jpg

Puddles2.jpg

Hot Little Mary:circle-of-love:
Mary110.jpg
Mary27.jpg

and Little Jane:love:
Jane110.jpg

Jane25.jpg

And the girls Before they got some schooling
Day1812.jpg

Day18b1.jpg

and all the fallout from the Top and Trims
Day18aftermath.jpg

Fun day today for sure:cheer:

I did give the girls a 1/4 shot of Calmag yesterday, they seem to be doing well. Puddles still showing a little Crows Feet but she looks better today.
Violet was a little droopy this AM after her topping yesterday, but Im sure she will perk up today

Have an EPIC Hump day all

Stav

Thanks...They have been growing fast so I believe I cut off the 6th node....

Also working to get to flower soon because I have 6 Auto I'll be starting hopefully within a week...So want em bushy

Good Morning Bud Heads:Namaste:

Well day 19 in the dirt. All the girls got haircuts yesterday and MAN did they like it. All show GREAT lower growths and no signs of stress. Violet was the 1st to get a new Doo.. and she is still a bit droopy, but does have growth and, well, her and Mary have always been a little slow and squatty, love em both ta tears:circle-of-love:

UPDATE: My seeds from Seedman are in town, looks like they may even get to me today. Placed it on 3/23 so thats EPIC service. CKS was great but seedman has a HUGE selection, and if they are this fast.. Im Sold:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ill probably start a new Journal. All are Auto's. Here is a list and a brief description of each. Very high on the CBD strains for my pain relief.. as you can see by the seeds I got:high-five:

Dark Devil Auto... Hybrid with Sweet Purple buds and Flowers.. cant wait for this Girl. Probobly do 2 of these

Girl Scout Cookies... Indica/Sativa , Very popular strain, High THC so should be a fun one also

Tangelo Rapido... Sativa dominante Strain, THC is 12-15% and a Very high CBD level, Excited for this one

Pakistan Ryder...Indica , very similar stats to Tangelo Rapido...

Siberian Haze... Indica/Sativa with a Hight THC and CBD...

White Widow... We all have heard of The Widow, this was a free seed from them.. It will go in for sure

Now for the Girls:circle-of-love:

Day 19
Day1912.jpg

Day19b2.jpg

Seymore.. some real nice growth
Day19_Seymore.jpg

Rain is looking good
Day19_Rain.jpg

Jane is pretty happy as well
Day19_Jane.jpg

and Little Mary...
Day19_Mary.jpg

and of course Puddles:circle-of-love:
Day19_Puddles.jpg

Great vigorous growth! Well done!

Gracias Spiff:thanks::thumb:..... Im pretty happy how things are progressing:cheer:

Very eventful and productive Day Today... Ill re-cap for you all:high-five:

Yesterday I got a Hurrican 6" Fan... set it up in the tent, no filter yet, dropped temps from around 87-89 down to 76-77.. Saweet.... RH still above 40%....

I have been re-searching Strains, CBD more than anything, and a Dispencery has ACDC and I went and got some.. Great great strain... Love it... may hve my new go-to strain... Need seeds now:thumb:

Last but not Least... my adoption papers went thru today... and the new Girls came to live with me... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

so now, after just making some pesto noodles and the Braised Brisket is almost done. Need ta water the Girls... and get some seeds germinating

Fun Fun Day

Stav

Happy Friday Bud Heads:Namaste:

its a Great day.. Girls looking Fantastic as F'... New girls germinating... Fun Fun Fun

I will have a challenge down the road. The 6 seeds im germing now are all Auto's. So once they start flowering ill be sure the other girls are in the BIG tent flowering themselves... Then the small tent will be in Veg for the Autos and the Big one for the Reg Girls in flower:high-five:

Such a tuff challenge to have:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Now for the Friday Pics:circle-of-love:

Day 20
Day_2016.jpg

Day_20b2.jpg

The New family Members :love::love::love:
New_Girls1.jpg

Some REAL nice growth over Night

Seymore Day 20
Day_20_Seymore.jpg

Rain Day 20
Day_20_Rain.jpg

Jane Day 20
Day_20_Jane.jpg

Mary Day 20, she is turning into a little pudgy bush... love her:love:
Day_20_Mary.jpg

They are looking great! Does your Purple Kush have a spicy peppery smell? I just harvested mine last night. Should be a good smoke I think!

I havent smelled them specificaly yet but I will

Im excited to hear how yer taste and smell when they are done... be sure to let me know

They are looking great! Does your Purple Kush have a spicy peppery smell? I just harvested mine last night. Should be a good smoke I think!

I wouldnt say Pepper smell.. but very strong tangy sweet and spicy. Ill stick my face in one later when the girls go to school for some more LST and How to Tuck a leave outa the way 101.. or How To Make that sexy Ponytail the boys love to pull:thumb:

Violet, 1st I topped, has been a bit droopy, mainly just upper leaves, lowers seem fine. Its water and CalMag day so I started her a bit early. I also raised her up a bit closer to the lights. Ill get a closer look at her in a few. I cant see that its over watering but only gave her 1/2c ish of water, normal now is a cup, so Ill let it go all day with just that and see if she percs up.

Also Mary has some pretty deformed new growths, she is our Special Girl :circle-of-love:. Ill get more pics of her today also.

Big day.. the New Girls are germin in thier towel beds, saw one had popped and small tap is showing :cheer::cheer:

Cooking 4 cheese MacDaddy Mac, Girls Hairday, March Madness GO DUCKS go GONZAGA BULLDOGS, and test my new Dry Herb Vape.. Linx Hypnos Zero.. so far its very nice

Oh and starting My Next Journal .. Stavs's 2 Tent Tango Dark Devil Auto, WW and a Slew of Others in Soil:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Good luck on your grow Stavman! I am still too new to give advice. I do like my Dorm Grow G8LED, but you really need to get the red light booster, too. They are nice and cool and are middle of the road. I needed to get something that would be easy on the electricity. I live in a 100 year old house and everything is ancient. I have 2 240s for my 2 x 4 tent. I had no trouble with stretching, burning, or weak stems so I think they are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom