Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Just didn't make sense, outa 20 purchased kilamanjaro seeds, actually bought 30, only 5 germed

I know my test seeds from the ones I grew and created, 3 growing now, where a bit hard to germ, but where 2+ weeks younger than theses seeds

So is a good feeling that the seeds/ strain has hope...lol
Glad to hear that your Kili's have hope brother! If mine don't work I will have to swing by and grab some of your from you!
Just checked, I'm at 5 outa 8 cracked

Don't count those white seeds,even though one did crack, tossed em in just to see what would happen

This is from 1/5 of one plant ish..., Swing by Van I can spare 5 or 6 seeds for ya.
91dab9df2083d00f0078c881a21b639a.jpg

Not sure why I didn't have your own journal subbed up Scorpio - got used to following along in the Candida thread I guess.

Lady G I have a Tangilope bean to run at some point too. I've done Chocolope and Kosher Tangie and loved both. Tangilope should be a good one.

The purple buds get to be somewhat addictive. Lol! I try to have something that'll color up at harvest as often as possible.

Be cautious about high CBD right before bed. CBD alerts the system. I'd advise at least two hours before, and that suggests edibles instead of smoking. Smoking would wear off before you needed it.

The daughter takes her CBD cap two hours ahead and as she slips between the sheets she has a bite of high THC brownie, then vapes high THC. She tells me she sleeps like a baby.

That trich shot is fabulous! :high-five:

Not sure why I didn't have your own journal subbed up Scorpio - got used to following along in the Candida thread I guess.

Lady G I have a Tangilope bean to run at some point too. I've done Chocolope and Kosher Tangie and loved both. Tangilope should be a good one.
Hey....thanks for popping in my friend..
The purple buds get to be somewhat addictive. Lol! I try to have something that'll color up at harvest as often as possible.

Be cautious about high CBD right before bed. CBD alerts the system. I'd advise at least two hours before, and that suggests edibles instead of smoking. Smoking would wear off before you needed it.

The daughter takes her CBD cap two hours ahead and as she slips between the sheets she has a bite of high THC brownie, then vapes high THC. She tells me she sleeps like a baby.

That trich shot is fabulous! :high-five:
Haven't done much CBD at night night yet
Gunna try the Cannatonic soon, they say it's a good sleep strain, we shall see

Bit of a shuffle and up potting today

Star Pupil girls.... getting there..
6b63a37790d31fda6b32ed8638f291b7.jpg

The Lamnesia girls,much bigger than the Star Pupil
c503b8f6a8485dfc9b6c4e6e3a7cc7dd.jpg
8f8d4dcf4d4961755cf46739e203fb22.jpg

GDP .....Gunna veg this baby awhile....and then into big tent, re-potting her soon
48c9dc1707407ea2971b4848e0cee1d5.jpg

Moved two of three Kilimanjaro babies into the Red Light District. Gunna run them now at 12/12
The third, smaller, I'll do in veg tent and then into the big flower tent
3563c9ef8493573e0bf9e1b00d44168d.jpg
ff379bc897a82eafa58ba3214f3fe233.jpg
07f3d37cee0f9be71559f6c9811d6ba0.jpg

Fun fun fun

Not sure why I didn’t have your own journal subbed up Scorpio - got used to following along in the Candida thread I guess.

Lady G I have a Tangilope bean to run at some point too. I’ve done Chocolope and Kosher Tangie and loved both. Tangilope should be a good one.
Awesome DW! I liked the write up on all of the Tangies. I wanted to run some GPD & the Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies, but Seedsman was out of stock when I placed my order. I doubt she will disappoint. I will try the others next time. I have plenty of time to get those seeds now.

Cheers! LG

Awesome DW! I liked the write up on all of the Tangies. I wanted to run some GPD & the Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies, but Seedsman was out of stock when I placed my order. I doubt she will disappoint. I will try the others next time. I have plenty of time to get those seeds now.

Cheers! LG
Took me over 8mo to Finaly get GDP seeds at seedsman
Be sure and do the notification when in stock and act fast...lol

LOL! I have signed up to be notified and have an alert on my phone when emails come through! I am a serious shopper when I have to have something....so yeah...I'm a girl! :rofl:

LOL! I have signed up to be notified and have an alert on my phone when emails come through! I am a serious shopper when I have to have something....so yeah...I'm a girl! :rofl:
Yup I am that way with the Mr nice auctions . Excellent deals on awesome genetics.

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Ok....bit off subject

So...was looking out the front wdw, always do in my wandering around the house. Turned to walk back...BAM!!! Busted pinky toe

So an HR later it's red and swollen. Got my 17yr old labs bed changed...and layed in my bed with my throbbing toe

Didn't really want to smoke, I'm hoping for 3rd night in a row of good sleep....
Oh ya....I have my Canna lotion I made....

I shit u not, I rubbed some on my toe, sure was cool and felt nice...but it's been 15min and no pain, even when I flex it a bit. It was instant pain relief
I don't really have cronic pain it can help, my back pain is deep not surface, but I am shocked how well it worked

Incredible

I'm totally in awe at how there is no pain

All I can say is WOW

When I fell out walking I did some significant damage. It's been over a month and I still can't kneel because it's too much pressure on the left upper shin. As soon as I got home I started slathering the pain cream on, and I've kept that up ever since. All of my joints took a beating, so I've used it all over. The only bruising I got was a spot I missed. It bruised the next day, and it was the most insignificant injury. Everything else simply healed. The only pain I had was when I touched the injuries. Flexibility and strength were never compromised.

I'm completely in awe of these creams. They work as sun protection. They block UV rays. The women who run topical companies that I saw on the Green Flower Media panel all agreed that they use their creams instead of commercial sunblock, and it works better.

I'd keep putting it on your injury. The cream does more than simply offer pain relief.

When I fell out walking I did some significant damage. It's been over a month and I still can't kneel because it's too much pressure on the left upper shin. As soon as I got home I started slathering the pain cream on, and I've kept that up ever since. All of my joints took a beating, so I've used it all over. The only bruising I got was a spot I missed. It bruised the next day, and it was the most insignificant injury. Everything else simply healed. The only pain I had was when I touched the injuries. Flexibility and strength were never compromised.

I'm completely in awe of these creams. They work as sun protection. They block UV rays. The women who run topical companies that I saw on the Green Flower Media panel all agreed that they use their creams instead of commercial sunblock, and it works better.

I'd keep putting it on your injury. The cream does more than simply offer pain relief.
I was shocked... instant relief, still doesn't hurt
I can flex it or poke it and it hurts but no pain walking or throbbing when I sit

I'm still in awe

I'm tapering off the steroids and sadly my newest RA drug has not done a flippin thing. I might just have to break down and buy some high THC bud to make some cream until I can harvest my own. The ointment will get me through the work day I think. Vetiver essential oil or patchouli oil I think will mask the cannabis smell :laughtwo: I gotta say ...Hubby is so wonderful. He always hated that I smoked and was a wild child long before I met him...straight as an arrow this one!....like my Dad! I take after Mum :love: Hug your significant other and love the people in your life that support you! I have been enjoying my CBD Mango Haze tonight! She makes me a bit sentimental! Peace my friend!

And this plant is illegal in this application in much of our "free" country. :straightface: Makes you wonder, huh?

I'm tapering off the steroids and sadly my newest RA drug has not done a flippin thing. I might just have to break down and buy some high THC bud to make some cream until I can harvest my own. The ointment will get me through the work day I think. Vetiver essential oil or patchouli oil I think will mask the cannabis smell :laughtwo: I gotta say ...Hubby is so wonderful. He always hated that I smoked and was a wild child long before I met him...straight as an arrow this one!....like my Dad! I take after Mum :love: Hug your significant other and love the people in your life that support you! I have been enjoying my CBD Mango Haze tonight! She makes me a bit sentimental! Peace my friend!
I used cocoa butter and peppermint essential oil...smells like a peppermint patties...lol.... Also has tea tree, lavender, vit A I think

Can't believe how well it works, think I used GDP I purchased at a dispensary

If yer Haze is near 14% THC I'd try it , only need a few grams to make 1/2c of lotion

Worth a try lady G

I wonder now about my furry kids now that you mention your 17 year old lab. My Ocicat Jazz has developed a lump on her neck. I am taking her to see her new Dr. I am wondering if a topical would help. We need to get a biopsy obviously. Have you had any experience with canna pet health? My girlfriend had a rescue greyhound that passed recently. I thought CBD oil would help his seizures, but she lives in PA and it was not something her vet would endorse. :straightface:

I wonder now about my furry kids now that you mention your 17 year old lab. My Ocicat Jazz has developed a lump on her neck. I am taking her to see her new Dr. I am wondering if a topical would help. We need to get a biopsy obviously. Have you had any experience with canna pet health? My girlfriend had a rescue greyhound that passed recently. I thought CBD oil would help his seizures, but she lives in PA and it was not something her vet would endorse. :straightface:

Sooner or later the medical profession at large will catch on. Dave Groomer has more knowledge on this subject than most. He works with dogs and has many of his own, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that all of his pets get cannabinoid therapies. It can make all the difference. For sure I'd try a topical. That's probably a little tender for the dog. The cream would eliminate much, if not all of the discomfort.

It really feels like magic Lady G. You hurt, you rub the cream in, and before you've stopped massaging it in the pain vanishes, or at least drastically diminishes. Get some and make a cream for yourself. Arctic Bowl's beloved swears by hers.

I used cocoa butter and peppermint essential oil...smells like a peppermint patties...lol.... Also has tea tree, lavender, vit A I think

Can't believe how well it works, think I used GDP I purchased at a dispensary

If yer Haze is near 14% THC I'd try it , only need a few grams to make 1/2c of lotion

Worth a try lady G

The THC is too low on this. Haven't tested it but I can tell by smoking it that it's as advertised...high CBD - Low THC. Lovely though! Sweet mango dreams! On a mission now to make cream!

Back
Top Bottom