Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Should be some fun kids to raise

1110191209.jpg

I've grown that SLH from green house. You won't be disappointed! Beware of the stretch tho

I grow a LOT of sativa

Very very lanky wenches indeed

Lol

Good luck with the germination bro :high-five: I think that one would be good to cross with your GDP ... Sweet & sour
No kidding!!!!!!!!

Good call...i have some GDP pollen.....for sure gunna do that

I've done sooooooooo much breeding

May do a few Fem seed making this run with STS, but not going nuts again

Keeping it fun and small scale.....hell I can never smoke all the weed I have, so I'm keeping it fun now.....lol

What are u breeding, crossing, now?

I've done sooooooooo much breeding

May do a few Fem seed making this run with STS, but not going nuts again

Keeping it fun and small scale.....hell I can never smoke all the weed I have, so I'm keeping it fun now.....lol

What are u breeding, crossing, now?
I hear ya. I'm growing way more than I need. But I give a lot to family and friends in need. I've got a Chernobyl pheno I'm in love with and I have couple of those reg seedlings growing, hoping for a male to backcross and pollinate a purple Tangie x kosher kush AKA Ting. Here's the girls

I hear ya. I'm growing way more than I need. But I give a lot to family and friends in need. I've got a Chernobyl pheno I'm in love with and I have couple of those reg seedlings growing, hoping for a male to backcross and pollinate a purple Tangie x kosher kush AKA Ting. Here's the girls

I have a Chernobyl x Mozambique I grew, great high, looks nothing like years

Love that pink color

I have a Chernobyl x Mozambique I grew, great high, looks nothing like years

Love that pink color
Thanks Chris! The purple one is the Ting. The Chernobyl is starting to get blackish fan leaf's. Those pics are couple weeks ago. My lights out temps are low which really brings out color. The Ting was that color before the cold came tho. I think it's the purple Tangie side. Ting reeks of peppers and spices. Odd as hell

Thanks Chris! The purple one is the Ting. The Chernobyl is starting to get blackish fan leaf's. Those pics are couple weeks ago. My lights out temps are low which really brings out color. The Ting was that color before the cold came tho. I think it's the purple Tangie side. Ting reeks of peppers and spices. Odd as hell
I love color

Im excited to see the Bloody Skunk and Red Poison this grow

They may be candidates for crossing down the road

Now im jacked about the SLH x GDP cross....lol

I'll need a name for it

Going to try my tap water this run.... See how it does in dwc

May drop some beans today.

Need to swap the veg light into the small tent and clean the buckets still

Nothing like bean soaking on yer Birthday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom