Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Ok, I feel better. Morphine has me wired. Haha. Here is the Blue Dream under the Scrogco screen. Almost full, but not quite. She hasn't stretched like I wanted her to. She's got about a week more to stretch so I'm sure the screen will be about 90% full when it's over.
Screenshot_2015-07-25-19-45-27.png

Thanks for stopping by!
Some take more time than others. In my other grow, the OG Kush flowered right away, but I have a citrix that still is taking her time to produce buds. She just showed her pistils the other day and it is the start of week 4. Also, I had a clone of this blue dream in the other tent and it stretched from 4" to about 24" in 2 weeks. This one has only stretched about 8". It's just crazy how different environments can dictate how the same plant reacts. Good luck with your grow, I'll be keeping an eye on it!

Quick update- no pics today

I believe the screen is as full as its going to get. I only have 3 squares where there is no buds peeking through, and the canopy is mostly even. She is throwing pistils everywhere and starting to get a really blueberry smell to her. I expect twords the end of the grow she will start to throw her haze smell out too. Usually she has a sort of blueberry pine smell with an earthy almost woodsy haze taste with a hint of berries. I'm not a cannasseur but that is the best I can describe her cured buds:)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

GB80

Had to cut a part of my cast off so I was able to hold the Playstation controller. Had to get some Far Cry 4 and Skyrim in!

Screen is full and she is still stretching. Had to raise the screen today, might have to raise it in a day or two again. Buds are forming good under 80 watts. I believe I like this light more than the Mars2 900. Saves me a ton of money on electricity and seems to be growing plants just as good if not better in a shorter period of time. We shall see how the buds turn out when the grow is complete. This would be an awesome light to veg with though for sure!
Screenshot_2015-07-29-18-07-23.png

Screen is full and she is still stretching. Had to raise the screen today, might have to raise it in a day or two again. Buds are forming good under 80 watts. I believe I like this light more than the Mars2 900. Saves me a ton of money on electricity and seems to be growing plants just as good if not better in a shorter period of time. We shall see how the buds turn out when the grow is complete. This would be an awesome light to veg with though for sure!
Screenshot_2015-07-29-18-07-23.png

Nice canopy, scrog is looking good there :thumb:

My lady grew to fast to big(width) under it,so leds must do something good :)

The reflector has better spectrum in veg think also ;)

Still in first weeks stay with a TL 9600K

Hello everybody! Figured I'd post a pic in the dark with just flash on. Hope it is not inverted or sideways. Enjoy
Screenshot_2015-07-30-18-48-29.png

Healthy girl :circle-of-love:

That scrogco is nice, like it. :)

Thanks ganjazz! I do like these reflector series lights! I'm surprised that a free led is giving the 900 a run for its money. Well, guess that's just the way she goes.
The Scrogco screen is awesome! I think it kept the screen more even than what I could've done making my own scrog out of twine. I really do want to see them make one to fit 3x3 and 4x4 tents, maybe anchor from the poles? Would be awesome!

Thanks ganjazz! I do like these reflector series lights! I'm surprised that a free led is giving the 900 a run for its money. Well, guess that's just the way she goes.
The Scrogco screen is awesome! I think it kept the screen more even than what I could've done making my own scrog out of twine. I really do want to see them make one to fit 3x3 and 4x4 tents, maybe anchor from the poles? Would be awesome!

The free 48x3w reflector is good light and delivers. Also happy with it. ;)

--------
Its easy to make yourself if can't find bigger one. :idea:

The free 48x3w reflector is good light and delivers. Also happy with it. ;)

--------
Its easy to make yourself if can't find bigger one. :idea:

I am wanting to wait and see what Scrogco has in store for the future before I go and build my own. Simon has really done good by me, and took my thoughts to heart and is going to be building a few screens for me to try out. So before I "bite the hand that feeds me" I want to see how things go.
However, I do agree that diy would be somewhat easier, but when searching around here, the cost for the screens was a little high for what I want. A pvc and masons twine screen would be super cheap, but I want something a little more permanent.

Thanks Kriaze. I will most likely do something like that with my 4x4 but anchor it to the poles in the tent to keep the plant from lifting it up. But that will be a while. I do appreciate the link. Cofinest has a video on how he built his scrog for his tent and I'm digging that one as well. When I have the 4x4 empty and clean again, I will most likely try a 1 plant scrog in it for real:) I just got caught up in my life and rushed through it to harvest meds quickly.

Blue dream is doing good. I am not really expecting much time out of the light since it's drawing less than 80 watts now. The diminishing wattage tells me that they most likely won't last through a couple more grows... but hey, I could be wrong... it's been known to happen once or twice:thumb:
Anyways, here is a new pic from a little bit ago. Screen was lifted completely off the plant (was a bad idea) and when I put it back down I broke a couple tops and retraining under the screen was a pain in the a$$. Took almost 30 minutes to fill the screen in close to what I had it at before. I now have 1 open screen and the canopy isn't as even as it was. Let this be a lesson to myself, leave the dang screen alone after its full! Here is a pic, not the best, but certainly not the worst I've taken.

Screenshot_2015-08-03-18-20-52.png

Its alot work when take screen off and back indeed, must be very carefull for not brake tops.
Did break some when moved under bigger scognet,but they recoverd fast.

---------------------------------

Diminishing wattage, you measured this begin-now?
Expected it to be around 80w's, after few grows will know more about life duration.

I'm guessing it could just be normal variation in the line voltage. In the US I see anything from 108 volts to 122 on household outlets. As your voltage increases you should in theory draw less amps. My understanding of how the LED lights work is that they need to convert A/C to D/C. I'm not entirely sure how the amp draw and the conversion from A/C to D/C work together.

Back
Top Bottom