Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

My first time trying it. Hope its as good as people say. Mine is from Dutch Passion. I had a few versions but decided to try another of their strains. I grew out their Durban Poison and really liked it. Was an ok yielder but a great day time smoke. Hope their WW is good or better.

My first time trying it. Hope its as good as people say. Mine is from Dutch Passion. I had a few versions but decided to try another of their strains. I grew out their Durban Poison and really liked it. Was an ok yielder but a great day time smoke. Hope their WW is good or better.
I grew 2 Alcopulco Gold from Barneys this season. I harvested one already, small plants with small sativa like buds. But the buds quality was the best I've ever seen. Hard buds, sweet taste, with a very unusual smell.

I'd like to take a whack at Durban someday

I want to grow this strain someday. I guess the yield can be really large

I've grown it before. With out a doubt my favorite strain to smoke. Mine yield between 4 and 5 ounces a plant. Very solid, dense and large buds. Definitely Indica dominant.

Heres a few pictures from the last two White Widow plants I grew, a little over a year ago.

Here's some pictures of that Alcopulco Gold plant. It was a fun little plant, in a 3x3 closet in my grow room. Buds are really nice, like I was saying. I use Koolbloom Dry, it really turned these leaves some pretty cool colors. One of the pics under purple light shows one small branch was entirely purple...

High praise indeed. Thanks fellas. 2 plants left to harvest and I'm gonna retire for a month or 2. Then, im growing King Tut, Banana Strawberry, and Lemon Skittles. Look up King Tut. Pretty interesting stuff.

Topped the plants above the 3rd node and got everything ready to move the 4 White Widows from soil to the RDWC yesterday. Started the nute water circulating with air and let it stabilize overnight. This morning PH is 5.8, EC is at 400µS (200ppm) and the water temperature is 66⁰F.

I was quite happy with the root development for being 22 days in the soil from just a tap root. They spent that time under a 45 watt blurple LED. I used nothing special for the soil. It was MiracleGro from Walmart and I watered every second day with RO water. I don't do any more than shake the loose dirt from the roots so as not to damage them. The nute water washes them clean and the dirt settles to bottom and is vacuumed up on the first res change.

A picture of the plants after being transplanted into the netpots with washed Hydroton. I put an inch of Hydroton in the bottom of the 6" netpots, hold the top of the plant at the height I want it, spread the roots around the Hydroton in the bottom and fill the netpots keeping the plant at the preferred height on top.

And heres the finished product. The nute water level is set to 1/2" below the bottom of the netpots. The turbulent water keeps the moisture level about 1" above the bottom of the netpots but the roots are not laying in water. No top watering is necessary I've found.

The lights are set to 250 watts and raised 16" above the top of the plants. I'll keep an eye on the plants and lower the lights and increase wattage as they'll take it. The oscillating fan is set to low to create movement of the stem and build/strengthen them up.

Based on previous grows I'll veg, LST and scrog for about 35 more days then flip to flower. I'm shooting for 5 ounces per plant.

Looking good Scrogdawg. :thumb: I've almost pulled the trigger on some of those same seeds a few times now. If they weren't only sold in ten packs I already would have.
*Edit- oh I see now that co is owned by CKS. Sort of puts a damper on my interest. :hmmmm: oh well..

Anyway... What size/how much space do reckon each plant will take up in your room (in order to yield 5 oz) ?

Looking good Scrogdawg. :thumb: I've almost pulled the trigger on some of those same seeds a few times now. If they weren't only sold in ten packs I already would have.
*Edit- oh I see now that co is owned by CKS. Sort of puts a damper on my interest. :hmmmm: oh well..

Anyway... What size/how much space do reckon each plant will take up in your room (in order to yield 5 oz) ?

I didn't know MJ was owned by CKS. I've ordered other seeds from MJ before and they did come in CKS packaging. These White Widow seeds came in a small unmarked zip lock style bag. I really liked these seeds but never cared for any of the CKS packaged seeds. Hmmm..now I have to decide if I want to order from them again???

Each of these plants will be double scrogged and will have two square feet each to work with. Last time I grew it I yielded 4.5 ounces off each of the White Widows, so raising the bar just slightly.

Back
Top Bottom