Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Topped the plants above the 3rd node and got everything ready to move the 4 White Widows from soil to the RDWC yesterday. Started the nute water circulating with air and let it stabilize overnight. This morning PH is 5.8, EC is at 400µS (200ppm) and the water temperature is 66⁰F.

I was quite happy with the root development for being 22 days in the soil from just a tap root. They spent that time under a 45 watt blurple LED. I used nothing special for the soil. It was MiracleGro from Walmart and I watered every second day with RO water. I don't do any more than shake the loose dirt from the roots so as not to damage them. The nute water washes them clean and the dirt settles to bottom and is vacuumed up on the first res change.

A picture of the plants after being transplanted into the netpots with washed Hydroton. I put an inch of Hydroton in the bottom of the 6" netpots, hold the top of the plant at the height I want it, spread the roots around the Hydroton in the bottom and fill the netpots keeping the plant at the preferred height on top.

And heres the finished product. The nute water level is set to 1/2" below the bottom of the netpots. The turbulent water keeps the moisture level about 1" above the bottom of the netpots but the roots are not laying in water. No top watering is necessary I've found.

The lights are set to 250 watts and raised 16" above the top of the plants. I'll keep an eye on the plants and lower the lights and increase wattage as they'll take it. The oscillating fan is set to low to create movement of the stem and build/strengthen them up.

Based on previous grows I'll veg, LST and scrog for about 35 more days then flip to flower. I'm shooting for 5 ounces per plant.

I'm sure you've gone over this, but what nutrients are you using? 5oz. per plant shouldn't be too hard to do. Do you ever veg longer?

I'm sure you've gone over this, but what nutrients are you using? 5oz. per plant shouldn't be too hard to do. Do you ever veg longer?
What the hell Tokin!? Don't even say hello!? Haha

I use GH Flora Series nutes with Cal/mg and Z7. I'll add liquid KoolBloom in Flower and dry KoolBloom the last 2 weeks.

I don't veg longer than 60 days because my scrog is always full by then.

I use GH Flora Series nutes with Cal/mg and Z7. I'll add liquid KoolBloom in Flower and dry KoolBloom the last 2 weeks.

I don't veg longer than 60 days because my scrog is always full by then.

I dig Koolbloom dry.
Makes sense.

LOL! What’s up bud? I’m slowly getting around to everyone...slowly! :passitleft:
Haha. I know, I'm just bust n balls. Your gang is a big one. I was just discussing your Razberry Cough with someone the other day. Good to see you!

Looking good scrogdawg ✊

If I do a dwc fun next winter it will look something like that I know that’s rdwc bit it smexy :Namaste:

Congrats @Scrogdawg on your MOTM nomination...... :thumb:

...says the guy that's kicking everybody's ass in the contest. :rofl:
When I posted the congrats on SD's journal, I was not kicking anyone's ass..........

Back
Top Bottom