Scrogging The Big Girls

How's the plug look? Heard they upgraded it. Do u have a idea on coverage so far? Like a 3'x4'?

I&I

Edit : just seen video. Plug seem the same. Will wait for when u figure out coverage. Great report on the light

I'd like to add possibly adding a vent in the back side of light for heat to escape out top

300 watts from the wall would do good up to 3'x3' 9sft

So two would blow a 5x5 up and only be 600w..

A 1600 drew what did u find out was it 1200ish? And that covers a 5x5 as well

I&I

Fiance woke up "why are u watching a guy unpack a light?"

Haha

So two would blow a 5x5 up and only be 600w..

A 1600 drew what did u find out was it 1200ish? And that covers a 5x5 as well

I&I

Fiance woke up "why are u watching a guy unpack a light?"

Haha

5x5 is 25sqf would want around 750-875 so three would kill it two would do good.

Hey Professor, 15 gal. pot is going to grow Monster Train Sister huge. That will be a Beastly Monster Train Scrog. Nice looking light, I like they put lots of fans in it. Will your current exhaust handle the heat that it is going to put off or will you need to add more? I'm surprised they didn't put a on-off switch on it. Their other lights have them. Can't wait to see it in action. Great update my friend.

I have ordered a 5x5 tent today and one day shipping it so I can get this grow setup. I was going to add it in one of the tents I already had, but you know what better way to see what this light can do then have it in its own. So I am going to put two seeded mother in a 5x5 tent and see what this light does and how the light handles. Now for 300 I would put it on a 3x3 but I want to see what the colas look like outside of its foot print as well. It will have a 450 cfm fan going out and the neg pressure will be used to pull air in from a 6ich intake. I want to make sure with having my name in this I can give Mars Hydro the best info to improve the light if needed. More to come real soon. Thank you shadowman for taking your time to stop by. I am really loving to see all the HUGE improvements you have done in your grows brother,My hats off to you. Keep it growing green my 420mag friends...

any idea what is on the COB's on the new light ; as in type of watts ?

that kinda info is most helpful

Lol. Man I just try to save money when I can. I am a poor man home grower my friend and when I find a way to save a dime and it works I will. The humidity packs can last 6 or more months. You will know when they are bad by the feel of them. It will start getting chunky inside and you can feel it drying up inside when you press on it to feel if it is in gel form or rocking up. It keep a main storage and do not open to often they will last a very long time. They where developed for cigars when they first came out many years ago. Sorry about this post I am trying to do this from my cell. My computer is dead and charging.

thanks for the reply,i can totally relate to getting stuff done in a money saving manor,Im a person that breaks a shovel,and only buys a new handle,the blade is still good hahahaha

I went over to H/F last night and the girls told me the driveway alarms and those stainless steel pots will be on the black friday sales,so I waited.

Nice video man. Them 2 girls you put in the new tent are going to be very quickly filling it out.

Thank you. They are the last two seeded mothers of Hawaiian haze. They have been a little unhappy being 7+months old being under only two T5 bulbs. So I really hope to see if this light will make them happy again. This should be a really good test to see how sad plants react to this light. I only see red blue and white in this light. I am wondering how it is going to do without having uv. Only time will tell.

i dont know why, i just got done smoking a blunt this always happens ha. but i started thinking deep about my own plants i was about to put into flower and how old they are. 4 months and still in veg.

o i need more room. this saturday going to look at a house, giant fenced yard and has 4 good sized raised beds, several fruit trees, and already made 3 tier compost bins.

house looks perfect for the fiance and i, 3 bedrooms too so gives me plenty of space for my gardens.

space, time, money never will they all align it feels

I&i

i dont know why, i just got done smoking a blunt this always happens ha. but i started thinking deep about my own plants i was about to put into flower and how old they are. 4 months and still in veg.

o i need more room. this saturday going to look at a house, giant fenced yard and has 4 good sized raised beds, several fruit trees, and already made 3 tier compost bins.

house looks perfect for the fiance and i, 3 bedrooms too so gives me plenty of space for my gardens.

space, time, money never will they all align it feels

I&i

You can never have enough room mate. You just want loads of tents like COF don't you?

You can never have enough room mate. You just want loads of tents like COF don't you?

LMAO... I am already looking in my corner with my weight set it to add another 5x5..

Back
Top Bottom