Scrogging The Big Girls

Great to see a new grow from you, pulling up a chair.
I'm curious about the construction of your double level scrog net, aka what pvc pieces do you use to connect both screens together? If i cant figure out anything else, im thinking about just making another screen and attaching it to my tent poles 10 inches above the first screen.. Id be interested to here what you think!
:goodluck:

You can never have enough room mate. You just want loads of tents like COF don't you?

i built a small box for these little leds i got in a package of shit from a friend that quit growing awhile back. once topled gets their tents in, im buying two more tents from them and am going to find room to squeeze them in. like CoFinest said in one of his recent videos, i can never access all my doors on my tent. (one of my tents i have to move our couch to access one of the 3 doors ha..

i agree, i would love to get a green house set up, and just put a light or two in there when it gets to dark. hopefully we get this place, then i will build a green house.

i have become obsessed with growing in tents, i can easily keep strains and issues separated. i plan to get a tent dedicated just for sick or infested plants. the plans will never stop, this website doesnt help that ;)

I&i

i built a small box for these little leds i got in a package of shit from a friend that quit growing awhile back. once topled gets their tents in, im buying two more tents from them and am going to find room to squeeze them in. like CoFinest said in one of his recent videos, i can never access all my doors on my tent. (one of my tents i have to move our couch to access one of the 3 doors ha..

i agree, i would love to get a green house set up, and just put a light or two in there when it gets to dark. hopefully we get this place, then i will build a green house.

i have become obsessed with growing in tents, i can easily keep strains and issues separated. i plan to get a tent dedicated just for sick or infested plants. the plans will never stop, this website doesnt help that ;)

I&i

I'm feeling ya dude.

Congrats on the new light CO, looks like a beauty! Can't wait to see it in action in the new tent. :cheer:

I also just read a strain review for hawaiian haze, and remembering Mothra I really want to try growing that strain some time, it sounds awesome... Plus I need to get some sativas going.. I have so many indicas that by next spring I may be permanently stuck to my couch.. :laughtwo:

Thanks for sharing all the grower's wisdom and the videos CO! and for keeping the videos entertaining haha. :peace:

Congrats on the new light CO, looks like a beauty! Can't wait to see it in action in the new tent. :cheer:

I also just read a strain review for hawaiian haze, and remembering Mothra I really want to try growing that strain some time, it sounds awesome... Plus I need to get some sativas going.. I have so many indicas that by next spring I may be permanently stuck to my couch.. :laughtwo:

Thanks for sharing all the grower's wisdom and the videos CO! and for keeping the videos entertaining haha. :peace:

Thank you for your kind words. Always nice to see you stopping by. Hawaiian haze is a crazy plant to grow for sure. I will try and remember next time I pop some seeds that you would like to try one. I only have regular seeds so it will have to be a clone or a middle age plant. I got super silver haze seedling going now I can not wait to get her growing as well for a super sativa. I think I am going to do a little update on the strains I got going. I appreciate you helping me think of what I should do for my next update.

Thank you for your kind words. Always nice to see you stopping by. Hawaiian haze is a crazy plant to grow for sure. I will try and remember next time I pop some seeds that you would like to try one. I only have regular seeds so it will have to be a clone or a middle age plant. I got super silver haze seedling going now I can not wait to get her growing as well for a super sativa. I think I am going to do a little update on the strains I got going. I appreciate you helping me think of what I should do for my next update.

No problem! :)

:popcorn:

AND you have SSH??? You're going to KILL it when you grow that, I can already see the most monstrous yielding super sativa scrog ever. You have great strains going, lol I'd kill to have either of those going right now. At least I have a Diesel though >.<

Hahaha omg, if you're really offering, then yeah count me in!! :) even if its a sick stubby little clone. (coming from you, yeah right)

Looking at my growing mothers I have a ways to go. Well I can say I am over half way to having 31 flavors. Next round of popping seeds should get me there. Not much going on there then that. The new 5x5 tent is doing very well. Still need to order a filter for it. The new LED from Mars Hydro has a lot of white light in it and plants are looking nice and happy. All plants in flower are just about done in there finial stretch. Next big job is a big clean out of the veg room,it is that time again. It seams each time it takes longer and longer. Thank you all for stopping by and now I will go threw the plant list.

Hawaiian Skunk Haze
A mix of Haze and a sativa strain from Hawaii's rich volcanic soil. With a wonderful aroma and a delightful earthy/spicy taste to match, it delivers an intense, sharp high.

Flowering Period: 10-14 weeks
Type: Sativa
Yield per m² (sea of green): 250-350g
20141122_224830.jpg

Chronic Juice
We have unified the productive qualities of Chronic with a powerful medical original White Widow. The result is a variety with a great production and a very short flowering period maintaining the fresh and floral taste that reminds us of the nicest weed in the Dutch Coffeeshops. If we would be talking about wine it would be the finest one.

Genotype: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Outdoor Harvest: middle of September
Flowering Time: 50 - 55 days
Production: 450 g/m² indoor; 500 g/plant outdoor
THC Level: 17%
20141122_224447.jpg

THC
THC Bomb is the original signature strain of Bomb Seeds. It has created rave reviews around the world. This strain has it all a mixture of giant, rock-hard buds and explosively high THC levels. THC Bomb is a connoisseurs dream whilst also providing commercial growers with large yielding crops.

Like Big Bud, the harvest will be massive, coupled with the power and strength of a classic white strain. THC Bomb has very high levels of THC, well over 20% when grown under optimum conditions. The plant stays relatively short for such a high yielder. The strength and vigour and fast finishing make THC Bomb a truly top grade plant. Outdoors THC Bomb can produce well over 1kg per plant. When ready to harvest the plant will literally be covered in frosty white trichromes. THC Bomb was developed to be something special delivering on every level: yield, strength, taste and speed!

Plant Height: Short (65-90cm)
Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: Very High (550-650g/m²)
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz
20141122_224423.jpg

Strawberry Blue
This strain is a cross between two genetics whose taste and aroma alone make them top choices for many growers. A selected specimen from the spectacularly tasting Blue family crossed with the fruity Strawberry resulted in a mainly sativa strain but with a short flowering cycle. She produces long branches, making her ideal for SCROG or SOG systems although care is required in SOG systems to control the height.

Sex: Feminised
Lineage: Strawberry/new Blue line
Genotype: 75% sativa / 25% indica
Grow Method: indoor/outdoor
Harvest Time (indoors): 65-70 days
Harvest Time (outdoors): early October
Yield: 350-450g indoor / 350-500g outdoor
Taste: Sweet, fruity
Aroma: Fruity
Effect: Cerebral
THC: 20%
Resistance to Mould: Medium
Resistance to Pests: Medium
Medicinal Value: Medium
20141122_224410.jpg

Histepper
It is my own mix of FLO and LA C
20141122_224400.jpg

White Widow
ow do you improve on a classic? We have with Widow Bomb! We crossed a vigorous White Widow father with Bomb #1 and then crossed it back with a White Widow mother. The result was outstanding. Widow Bomb maintains the power White Widow is known for and by crossing it with Bomb #1 we have improved yield, strength and taste.

Widow Bomb produces large diamond white crystalline buds that are both denser and more compact than original White Widow. Huge resin producing glands cover the plant with trichomes which spread right down onto the shade leaves making it look like it has been in the middle of a blizzard. Where White Widow can often be quite wispy, Widow Bomb stays much more compact making it much easier to grow. Widow Bomb has a bigger yield and better taste while maintaining an exceptionally high level of THC (+20%) which will undoubtedly blow you away!!!

Plant Height: Medium (90-140cm)
Indoor Flowering: 8-10 Weeks
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: High (450-550g/m²)
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz
20141122_224343.jpg

Cotton candy
Here it comes one of our most perfect and savory hybrids. So tasty and sensory, this variety amalgamates the sugary sweetness of candy and the softness of cotton. COTTON CANDY exploits the delicious properties of the best cannabis. The enjoyment of COTTON CANDY was made with time and patience.
Long time ago the DELICIOUS SEEDS breeder team got the challenge and began to work in our warehouse. The aim was to develop a plant with an enormous grow potential without neglecting the organoleptic features usual in DELICIOUS varieties; a plant with excellent performance both indoors and outdoors and in greenhouses, major producer of THC resin, easy to grow, and resistant to fungi, pests and stress.
COTTON CANDY was obtained by crossing a variety with higher genetic potential from South Africa, the POWER PLANT, with one of our best mothers, LAVENDER (SUPERSKUNK — BIG SKUNK KOREAN — AFGHANI HAWAIIAN). The outcome is a perfect plant that produces large and long buds as fox queues and acquires a lavender metal pitch in the sheets at the end of flowering.
Because of its relationship calyx-leaf, this plant is easy to manicure. It's a variety with a so intense and pungent scent that gets heady just with smelling it, very rich in THC resin and with perfect organoleptic features. Welcome to the paradise of flavors and colors by COTTON CANDYHere it comes one of our most perfect and savory hybrids. So tasty and sensory, this variety amalgamates the sugary sweetness of candy and the softness of cotton. COTTON CANDY exploits the delicious properties of the best cannabis. The enjoyment of COTTON CANDY was made with time and patience.
Long time ago the DELICIOUS SEEDS breeder team got the challenge and began to work in our warehouse. The aim was to develop a plant with an enormous grow potential without neglecting the organoleptic features usual in DELICIOUS varieties; a plant with excellent performance both indoors and outdoors and in greenhouses, major producer of THC resin, easy to grow, and resistant to fungi, pests and stress.
COTTON CANDY was obtained by crossing a variety with higher genetic potential from South Africa, the POWER PLANT, with one of our best mothers, LAVENDER (SUPERSKUNK — BIG SKUNK KOREAN — AFGHANI HAWAIIAN). The outcome is a perfect plant that produces large and long buds as fox queues and acquires a lavender metal pitch in the sheets at the end of flowering.
Because of its relationship calyx-leaf, this plant is easy to manicure. It's a variety with a so intense and pungent scent that gets heady just with smelling it, very rich in THC resin and with perfect organoleptic features. Welcome to the paradise of flavors and colors by COTTON CANDY
Flowering Time Indoor: 66 - 73 days (~69 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is high.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
20141122_224307.jpg

Bomb Berry
Berry Bomb is a unique cross of a hand selected Blueberry mother with the all powerful Bomb #1 father. The result is an outstanding Blueberry like plant, but with bigger yields and more THC. The Bomb #1 father gives Berry Bomb explosive growth while making the strain much easier to grow (both indoors and out). This strain produces a large dominant single kola with strong internodal distances. The characteristic explosive growth makes this an excellent choice for SCROG.

Berry Bomb is perfect for Indoors and outdoors growing. Indoors the plant will stay medium in height but outdoors can bring out the best of the Bomb Seeds genetics. Like most purple/blue strains, Berry Bomb will turn blue under correct conditions (i.e. cooler, lower temperatures at night). It has is a good mould resistance strain and at harvest, buds are super frosty with a sweet berry perfume and taste. Berry Bomb provides a classic indica high and thanks to the indica Blueberry mother you won't get that couchlock feeling.

Indoor Flowering: 6-8 Weeks
THC: High (15-20%)
Yield: High (500-600g/m²)
Stoned/High: Classic Indica stone
20141122_224258.jpg

ICE Bomb
When creating Ice Bomb we wanted a strain full of flavour and a heavy coating of ice white crystals. It is a three way hybrid of Vanilla Kush, White Rhino and our original Bomb #1, making it extremely potent and one of the most exciting new genetic crosses available.

The finished buds are incredibly resinous and are covered in a thick bed of ice white crystals full of THC. When cured they have an intense flavour and smell that is an appealing blend of chocolate with hints of vanilla. Ice Bomb is indica dominant, staying quite short but also extending outwards to form a fantastic bushy plant that will tend to produce a large single kola, whilst still producing heavy yielding side branches. During flowering the buds and leaves can develop a purple sheen making it particularly attractive. Ice Bomb is very consistent and hardy and it will grow well even in difficult or less favourable conditions.

This strain is ideal indoor & out and will thrive in SOG and SCROG systems. Indoors the plant is a good producer with yields up to 500g/m2. THC and CBD are both very high (THC +20%) making it ideal for medical use with relaxation in mind.

Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
THC: High (17-22%)
Yield: High (500-600g/m²)
Stoned/High: Relaxing Indica Stone
20141122_224250.jpg

Train Wreck aka (Monster Train lol)
The Train Wreck is a combination between Mexican, Afghani and Thai genetics. This sweet tasting strain originated from Humboldt county USA where it was a famous clone-only strain that is now available through Homegrown Fantaseeds.

A Sativa dominant strain with Indica growth patterns thanks to her Afghani heritage and will produce semi-dense buds with a very strong fruity smell and long lasting sweet taste.

Flowering time: 8-10 weeks
Outdoor harvest: October

Mine is clone only and has been in my family for many years
20141122_224224.jpg

Another one I made called Big Flo or Flo Big ether way its the same lol
20141122_224035.jpg

Sleeze OG
Made Here in CO by 303
No info at this time
20141122_224012.jpg

Afghan Kush
Another pure land-race indica Kush, grows wild in the valleys of Armu Darya river valley that border with Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It's a variety very stable (almost 100% indica) and probably has been the fruit of successive cross-backs between wild varieties Kush since the different races Kush, grow nearly itself in a geographic zone relatively reduced.

Powerful, smells like the best afgani hashish,we can consider a very valuable like a medicinal chemo-type.

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
Race: Pure race obtained from the Afgani Kush zone
Genotype: Almost 100% Indica
High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
Growing time: Three weeks
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
Resistance to mushrooms: Average
Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague
Irrigation tolerance: High tolerance to frequent irrigation and fertilization
Yield: Over 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 500 - 600 gr per plant outdoor
Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD).Excellent like anti-emetic and antispasmodic
Smell: Hashish.
Flavor: Fruity-sweet.
Effects: Very narcotic, almost devastating

THC Level: 21.6% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.4% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: amino-acids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)
20141122_223949.jpg

Super Silver Haze
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.

Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.

Effect: the most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 10-11 weeks with yield up to 800 gr/sqm.
Flowering outdoor: harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the Southern.
Yield up to 1500 gr/plant.

THC: 18% CBD: 1.08% CBN: 1.95%
20141122_223933.jpg

Snow Goddess
303 Seeds - Snow Goddess

Goddess Kush is Raskal's OG (Cali Connection) x Empress (Medic) and could be one of the most amazing kush crosses that we've come across.

The OG Kush craze is in full effect now, and what began long ago with the introduction of Chemdawg has now turned into a worldwide phenomenon. We chose a slightly different kush hybrid to work with, one that is very rare. The #5 phenotype was gifted to us from a close friend and patient. Goddess Kush only exists in the hands of a few selected caregivers. Many thanks to our friend BudPatch who came across the seeds directly from the breeder at Cabin Fever.

Goddess Kush has the most amazing strawberry watermelon bubble gum flavor that you could possibly imagine. Loompa's Headband and Chem D completely change the terpene profile of this kush, and we think it is the best tasting and smelling plant we've come across in some time. In addition, the THC and CBD profiles are very strong, allowing for maximum pain relief and analgesic benefits.

The Ski Train male leads this beauty into a complex citrus snowstorm. It is such a wonderful combo that you can't go wrong with any of the pheno's found. Some will lean towards the melon-berry bubble gum Goddess, some towards the sour citrus Ski Train, and our favorites: the fusions in between. A plethora of some of the most coveted genetics in the world currently, this is our most demanded patient product. Crystal caked, liquid sugar sweet with tons of mixed fruit terpenes, the Snow Goddess truly lives up to her name. One kiss and you'll be hers forever!

Mother: Selected Goddess Kush by Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
Father: Ski Train
Genetics:Selected {(Fire OG Kush x SFV OG Kush) x [Chem D x (Loompa's Headband x OG Kush)]} x [(Arcata Trainwreck x Super Silver Haze) x Pakistan Chitral Kush]
Grow Difficulty: Moderate - Some experience recommendedÿÿ
Indoor Flowering Time: 58-70 days
20141122_223914.jpg

Chemdog sour d
The Chemdog D Clone has been selectively hybridized with Reservoirs inbred Sour Diesel line. With a flowertime of 70-77 days, the results are as expected, when you cross two of the worlds finest varieties: kickass! This is the stuff that legends are made of.
Flowering Time Indoor: 70 - 80 days (~75 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is ordinary.
General Impression Indoor: is all together absolutely ordinary.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
20141122_223857.jpg

Fruit spirit
Fruit Spirit is a 60% sativa-dominant hybrid that was bred by Royal Queen Seeds through crossing Blueberry and White Widow. This is a match made in heaven, as Fruit Spirit inherits a pleasant blueberry aroma and White Widow’s heavy resin production. A sense of happiness eases the mind in total cerebral relaxation, making Fruit Spirit suitable for patients treating mood disorders, anxiety, or depression. This sweet-smelling hybrid flowers in 7 to 8 weeks indoors, but outdoor gardens should only be grown in warm, sunny regions.
20141122_223840.jpg

And now for my old school tool
20141122_223310.jpg

Thank for stopping by...

Scrog Scrog and more Scrog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ribbit says the frog.. Keep it all green and smokin in the bowl..

I love a good strain info post. I would buy all of those now if I had the money haha. Cotton Candy sounds pretty unique, and THC Bomb sounds like a Serious power plant (actually all the Bomb's did), but I really love some SSH and good old Afghan Kush personally... some day I'll have a room full of each if life goes right LOL.

I'm now also really jealous to hear that you've kept your monster train cut going for so long. You know its special when someone like you hangs on to it for that long... trainwreck is great.. thanks for sharing the info. :ganjamon:

I love a good strain info post. I would buy all of those now if I had the money haha. Cotton Candy sounds pretty unique, and THC Bomb sounds like a Serious power plant (actually all the Bomb's did), but I really love some SSH and good old Afghan Kush personally... some day I'll have a room full of each if life goes right LOL.

I'm now also really jealous to hear that you've kept your monster train cut going for so long. You know its special when someone like you hangs on to it for that long... trainwreck is great.. thanks for sharing the info. :ganjamon:

Thank you. Always nice to see you stopping by. This train smells like lemon buds in veg, If you smelled her in veg you would know she is a knock out in flower.

THC Bomb sounds like the bomb to me.

A nice selection you have there COF. I will be following closely as always with your grows. I got Train Wreck because of your grows so
i'm waiting on the next big one.

Good Luck.

Thank you my friend. THC is outstanding. Taste like chem dog and smells like coffee. Power house. Can not wait to see what the mother does in flower right now. My last grow I had in flower as one of the small cab drivers as a test grow. Will post a bud pic latter tonight or this morning.

I love this lol good growing :high-five:

LOL thank you. I was looking at pic and it looked to me that the seedling had her tongue out at the big 1oz bud lol

This post should be called Baskin Robbins there's so many flavors. I'm dizzy just keeping it all straight. Love the in depth info you give on your journals. I'm here till the end so keep it coming. I like seeing how things are done when the grow gets bigger.

the day i get my hands on a cotton candy plant is the day i can pause for a few months on finding a new strain to grow ;P

still to this day, is my fav flower.

I&i

Well it has been awhile my friend for a update on my grows. Not much to report at the moment. The girls are now in two weeks of flower and that's about it.....lol What really going on is I am real busy with my plans for the new year grow. What has been going on here with me on 420mag is I have been doing these grows for you growers. To give ideas and to show how to do thing. Well that is going to end on this next grow this coming January. I am going to do a grow for me (my way). Yes what I have done is my way but.... I believe in pushing my self and the saying go big or go home. So Here's whats been taking my time up. The two tents in flower room are coming out. The whole room is going to be opened up to one big flower room. Why you may ask? I want to build a scrog for the new monster train to go from one side of the room all the way to the other side. I want to see if I can push 2+ pounds dry weight from one plant. I have been growing in 5x5 foot scrogs because I believe that shows what a normal grow can be done in with one plant it taking the time to do so. I am a person that says to my self it would be cool to see something and then do it. So there it is, The true monster grow is coming. So I am building light stands on wheels and planing out intake and exhaust right now. I am also training the Train wreck in the 15 gallon pot to take on this challenge. I might be buying more lights just for this grow. I have not decided which ones yet. I started as a out door grower and the blood of that is still i me so getting closer to my outdoor yields indoors will be my goal. Until next update I wish you all a happy thanks giving and I hope you all have full belly's and bowls. Keep it green my 420mag friends. 62 pounds and 23 hours of smoking turkeys begins soon for me....

so wait, we will see a journal on your mammoth scrog room right? i mean, you cant just play "just the tip" with us here man.. come january thats all ill be thinking, whats that room looking like 8)

I&i

Back
Top Bottom