Scrogging The Big Girls

Happy belated birthday brother. I hope you had a great day :)

P.S. I remove fan leaves :thedoubletake:

Thank you. Awesome to hear you decided on what to do. I wish you the best and please keep in touch.

Nice flowers you have after just 2 weeks in 12/12. Happy belated Birthday Professor. I'm filing that away. Great Job as always.

Thank you my friend. Yes that is Ice Bomb growing like crazy. I am so so pissed I put her under the small scrog. See if you noticed I was born to grow. 12/12 I was born and 12/12 I flower my plants lol. Oh it was my oldest sons B day as well.. We are born on the same day so what does that say lol. Even my tadpoles carry the growers dna lol. I crack my self up. Always good to see you my friend and congrats on your harvest once again. Love the video. Get ready to trim for 16 hours per plant soon lol. I sure wish you lived closer to help me trim lol. Have a green day 420 mag grower. Until next time same bat channel same bat time.. :passitleft::kiss:

For all that have seen the news about the congress medical marijuana in a spending bill. Does that mean now they will not block seeds coming in our legal states? It says prevents the federal government from interfering with states that have allowed medical marijuana or allow the drug entirely.

Hello my fellow growers. A update is in order. I was just playing in the gardens and thought it would be a good time to show whats going on.
Here is some flower pic. They are at day 23 and doing very well.
SAM_04383.JPG
SAM_04403.JPG
SAM_04413.JPG
SAM_04422.JPG
SAM_04435.JPG

This is the Train wreck that is being grown to go under the 10'x5' scrog to try and see if it can get 2+pounds dry weight from here. I will name her soon. Her twin sister did 1pound 3oz dry weight in a 5 gallon smart pot. She is in a 15 gallon so she should have a good chance.
SAM_04472.JPG
SAM_047815.JPG

Veg room is doing great. Nice and green jungle going on.
SAM_04482.JPG
SAM_04495.JPG
SAM_04759.JPG
SAM_047711.JPG
SAM_047615.JPG

Here are the seedlings. They should be getting transplanted today or Monday. I will be making a trip to the grow store today to get more pots and soil.
SAM_04506.JPG
SAM_047414.JPG

Now moving over to the strawberry blue under the Mars 1600. She is doing great and the cold temps are not doing much to her at 23 days.
SAM_04517.JPG
SAM_04553.JPG

The test plants in the middle are doing outstanding and look to yield a very good amount for just being in 2 gallon pots.
SAM_04525.JPG

Now on the right is THC Bomb. She is doing ok but not liking the colder temps. She is showing some blues and purple already and does not look very happy so temps might get brought up a little by slowing down the exhaust fans.
SAM_04536.JPG
SAM_04544.JPG

Now over to the DIY tent is ICE Bomb and histepper. They are growing amazing and are super happy. I will be putting another Mars over them very soon.
SAM_04564.JPG
SAM_04573.JPG
SAM_04582.JPG

Now moving on over to the 5'x5' Apollo tent with the sun series in it. Looking very nice after a little over a week of being under the scrog. This tent will be going into flower in about a week. I already grew the Hawaiian Haze under the 144x3 reflectors in the last grow so I can not wait to see what difference it will have under the Sun series.
SAM_046914.JPG
SAM_047118.JPG
SAM_047212.JPG
SAM_047314.JPG
SAM_047014.JPG

And now my friends I will leave you all with some flower pic at 23 days in. Thank you all for stopping by and I wish you all the best..
SAM_04595.JPG
SAM_04582.JPG
SAM_04633.JPG
SAM_04606.JPG
SAM_04643.JPG
SAM_046110.JPG
SAM_046212.JPG

At 23 days ohh they are going to be fat and tasty..

I love your indoor gardens CO. Nice pics! And wow, like 23 days since flip? They're already shaping up great!! You really have everything dialed in, its cool to watch.

Thanks for sharing, what a picture update. :love: :volcano-smiley:

I love your indoor gardens CO. Nice pics! And wow, like 23 days since flip? They're already shaping up great!! You really have everything dialed in, its cool to watch.

Thanks for sharing, what a picture update. :love: :volcano-smiley:

Thank you. Nice to see you stopping by. Yes 23 days from flip. They got a ways to go.

Sub'd all the way from australia. Hav read thru alot of ur work CO n loved every bit of it. You truly are a master grower. Much respect

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

Awesome update buddy :)

Thank you.

Awesome so far!! I am using my 144x3 for veg and its also over my EZ cloner on an 18/6 sch and is working great! I also have a couple of Mars 700's in flower spec, I am only using one at this time on a GLR sch in the flower tent, and can REALLY see the difference between the 2 lights .. Like night vs day.. I love following along and learning so much!! I cant wait to take that one hour out of my GLR routine and see mine flower and try their best to copy what your plants are doing :)

I also had to get a Zephyr 1 to control my exhaust fans and so far I can keep air flowing well and, the temps within the 10 degree TDF mark without having to kick on the heat.. Funny how my heater will pull more juice than all my lights linked together...

I cant wait to see how your finish out.. I think after watching all you videos and reading your threads, you have really helped me get a grasp of how to properly grow :) and for that brudda! THANK YOU!

Have a Big :volcano-smiley: and a smile!

Nice update, I can't wait to see those girls flowers in another month. The resin should be crazy by then. Nice job as always. Thanks for sharing. Your #1 fan.

Yes. I am growing ice bomb, thc bomb, berry bomb and widow bomb. I am going to grow every bomb strain soon

Thx CO
I am more a sativa guy but my buddy looks for some indica stoner weed and that ICE you grow looks awesome and is quite fast.
So we got a winner for my next order.
Now just have to chose a high CBD and Blue Dream again as I seems to kill all 10 Clones.

And build a DIY Cloner.

Thx CO
I am more a sativa guy but my buddy looks for some indica stoner weed and that ICE you grow looks awesome and is quite fast.
So we got a winner for my next order.
Now just have to chose a high CBD and Blue Dream again as I seems to kill all 10 Clones.

And build a DIY Cloner.

Ice and THC Bomb are outstanding. Just a fyi on all my clones and seeds. I use a heat pad and that alone takes time down almost in half. It also gives me 100% rooted baby's most of the time. I even took clones stuck them in rapid rooters and stuck two side by side in a solo cup sitting on heat pad. Just sprayed every day and had roots in 7 days.

Great Update CO lots going on for sure :thumb:

For sure. Always good to see you stopping by. :passitleft:

I like the color of the sun series. Did u do anything to the camera to get that color or is that how it looks to the eye?

I&I

I like the color of the sun series. Did u do anything to the camera to get that color or is that how it looks to the eye?

I&I

It is brighter from my eye's but the color is the about the same. It does not show a ton of red and blue like my other lights. I think the white lights are showing the strongest and that is why pic match the eyes very close. The cam does tent it a little from light being so bright and I would say the green leafs are just a tad darker by eye other then that your seeing true colors.

Back
Top Bottom