Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

Maybe she just needed a little root development time. Bender (white widow) is showing just a tad more of her third leaves. Here they are 12 days from seed and looking healthy

Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile1249702598.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile1025036218.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852897064.jpg

Just gave the girls a little lst. Nothing drastic, just gave the first two sets of leaves a little bend down so I could 1. Get some more light to the new leaves 2. Strengthen stems and 3. Promote upward growth. I very gently pushed the tips of the leaves down to the soil with my thumb and forefinger. Anyway almost time to drop the wife off at work. I have the day off so I'm gonna sleep while all the ladies work hard haha.

Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile420758820.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile538520337.jpg

Re: Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

I'm pretty much doing this for my own benefit, but I'll probably post a pic of both girls each day. Was hot as crap today so it didn't go below 81°F in the tent. They seemed to like it though! I also think it's funny that the WW leaves are so much bigger than the AK, but I guess that's phenos for ya. Top pic is AK, bottom is white widow
420-magazine-mobile1790916443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090819656.jpg

Hey I'm growing autos and did a lot of research and for autos they say you should start in the pot you're finishing in best autos don't respond well to being transplanted while I'm no expert just thought I'll share the knowledge I found with you I'm also planting 2 autos special Kush #1, and Auto Super OG Kush

Subbed, Im also going to grow 4-6 auto's in a few weeks and i think you are doing fine! I've grown 6 auto's once before and i had a very hot soil. Worst mistake, they were stunted and were very small plants. Anyways, I'm excited and looking forward to see them grow!

Nice grow I’m rolling something up and gonna follow along.

I also have white widow in dirt 14 of them!!:volcano-smiley:
:goodjob::420:

Potentially super early cal mag deficiency, forgive me for not looking before asking, are you feeding cal mag at All? Do you know your ppm in your water?

Potentially super early cal mag deficiency, forgive me for not looking before asking, are you feeding cal mag at All? Do you know your ppm in your water?
No cal mag and I have no idea about ppm. Just using distilled water.

The stripes make me think it Could be a bug? Not Sure I am kinda new just suggesting.
It's always good to be checking under your leaves and stems daily .

I'd also suggest grabbing a tds meter off of Amazon, you can get them as cheap as 20 bucks, and it'll really help you understand what your plants are doing-what they need, if they are eating etc. Really good for helping with nutrient concentrations down the road!

Your r.o. water should be pretty low ppm so you might want to consider a little cal mag, maybe 3mL per g to start and see if that helps. How old are they? Might be time to start feeding a bit

:blunt:

It's time good sir .

Not familiar with your soils so id be cautious about adding npk go real easy at first most people go 1/4 strength but cal mag is good. Plants under led like more cal mag and silica! :ganjamon:

Not familiar with your soils so id be cautious about adding npk go real easy at first most people go 1/4 strength but cal mag is good. Plants under led like more cal mag and silica! :ganjamon:
Ordered the cal mag so that should be here in a couple days. I'm using FFOF. Soil is no longer damp so I'll start 1/4 strength nutes tonight. I'll finish updating after watering

Sounds good! I'm sure they'll enjoy the cal mag. I just did a quick read on the ffof soil and I see it's a bit of a hot soil, I know you cut it with potting soil, but id still be cautious with nutes

Back
Top Bottom