Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

:passitleft: High Jim... Hope your Pineapple Express is all worked out... that was my first auto and I loved her... I pulled well over 3 zips off her and she was really nice smoke...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Whoooowoooo. I'm just not certain I can get that kind of yield but you know I'll give it a shot. I am looking forward to the smoke and I'm finding that I have lots of interesting auto seeds in the vault. Oh me....I'm going to have a mess if all these clones take root...

Too Phunny:thanks:

I was looking through a folder on my PC yesterday and found this. Then last night I had a dream about these. Time to begin planning my next grow.

IMG_251324.JPG

Magic I have grown that Crazy Miss Hyde and she is awesome...:yikes: She isn't a huge producer IMO but the quality is superb...:high-five:...:circle-of-love:

Yep...I heard it's good. Also it's supposed to be excellent for anxiety. Parents of this one is awesome - Belladonna and Northern Lights.....Yummmm:circle-of-love:

It is the main strain that got me off the anti depressants... I will say it is probably the best for the munchies too I have ever grown... I have had a problem keeping weight on for several years and it wasn't any problem at all with the Crazy Miss Hyde...:blushsmile: Actually since I started on the oil I have gained 6 lbs... I never thought I would be happy about such but I am thrilled...:circle-of-love:

Lovely selection of seeds Jim. Will be great to see some of them growing. Have you managed to choose what to pop next?

Hi Max. I really was thinking way down the road. I'll be running the photos next. Bagseed Mary, White Widow and Jack Herer will get a go again and hopefully the clones will be ready. Just some type of Sea of Green is what I'll do next.

It is the main strain that got me off the anti depressants... I will say it is probably the best for the munchies too I have ever grown... I have had a problem keeping weight on for several years and it wasn't any problem at all with the Crazy Miss Hyde...:blushsmile: Actually since I started on the oil I have gained 6 lbs... I never thought I would be happy about such but I am thrilled...:circle-of-love:

I gained 2 pounds last week. Hahaha

But was that two pounds you intended to gain? :laughtwo: Your Pineapple Express in the blue pot looks more inviting every time I stop Jim. Congrats on the treasure find. Explain to me, please, how one forgets that he has a stash of seeds that extensive?

But was that two pounds you intended to gain? :laughtwo: Your Pineapple Express in the blue pot looks more inviting every time I stop Jim. Congrats on the treasure find. Explain to me, please, how one forgets that he has a stash of seeds that extensive?

Actually, my weight is fairly stable. I'm really looking forward to the Pineapple Express.

Haha...I didn't forget about my stash of seeds. I had written them all down somewhere but couldn't find that list. I knew the seeds were in the vault and I knew the photo was somewhere. There are also 2 Dark Devils beans which I'll use next time I run autos. I do love the Dark Devil high.:love:

I had a sense you'd like that buzz Jim. I'm missing mine. I better get another seed going. I need to check the moon charts for the next new moon and drop seeds then. Let the cosmic forces help my germination numbers. :laughtwo: Did you see Heirloom is working on making feminized DDA seeds? Haha! That's a trick I'll learn someday. :slide:

I had a sense you'd like that buzz Jim. I'm missing mine. I better get another seed going. I need to check the moon charts for the next new moon and drop seeds then. Let the cosmic forces help my germination numbers. :laughtwo: Did you see Heirloom is working on making feminized DDA seeds? Haha! That's a trick I'll learn someday. :slide:

I didn't know Heirloom was doing this. I've been following DrZiggy and that bunch working on colloidal silver re-sexing. Apparently it's fairly easy if timing is right.

I'm finding out there's more to "just growing" this plant. As soon as my harvests are in and cured, I hope to be able to supply some vets at one of the VA hospitals with some fine weed.

Auto-flowering Strains Day 46

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21%
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil

Since I wanted to make sure soiled dried a bit more I didn't water yesterday. No nutes this feeding, just cal mag and some molasses. I hope to also get the re-veg girls out again to strip them of more non-essential larf and stuff.

Team This greets me each day. I thank God for my abundance.

IMG_332810.JPG

Sugar Mango She's starting to be a favorite. I have couple more of these seeds...

IMG_332911.JPG
IMG_33339.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_333111.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie

IMG_333210.JPG

Ultraviolet

She's such a runt I forgot to take a pic today other than Team photo.

White Widow Re-veg

IMG_33367.JPG
IMG_333712.JPG

Mary Re-veg

IMG_33348.JPG

Jack Herer Re-veg

IMG_33356.JPG

Have a great day folks. Pine pollen fills the air here. My poor little black car.

It's so good to see people drop in. As is my nature, I take these pictures almost every day so I may as well share them with the 420 world.

:420: is a great spot to be in. Here I am smoking what I grow and thoroughly enjoying it. CCO and edibles are like icing on the cake.

Auto-flowering Strains Day 47

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21%
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil

Temperatures here were very warm yesterday and the home air conditioner was off. It got pretty hot in the tent before I was able to correct this. Pineapple Express in softie detests heat and it also appears that Ultraviolet suffered slightly. All got watered yesterday with cal mag and mild budswell. I forgot to add molasses. JH and WW reveg were top dressed with the newest soil mix as the old soil had shifted and compacted.

The cuts I had sitting around in water suffered also. I bought a water pump last week so I guess it's time to take Cannafan's advice and get with the DIY cloner.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Team

IMG_333811.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_334412.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot and 5 gal softie

IMG_334010.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_334514.JPG

White Widow Re-veg

IMG_33418.JPG

Mary Re-veg Mary is loving the transplant, trim and LST from last few weeks and of course, the Mars Hydro LED. LOVE :love:

IMG_33438.JPG

Jack Herer Re-veg

IMG_33429.JPG

Back
Top Bottom