Second LED Grow

Temp at the moment is max of @26 C and 50 % RH so can't ask for any better than that - night temps down to 21 - 22 C
12_Days_into_Bloom.JPG

The back row (3) are girls - quite hairy ones :;): sorry my camera is not good enough to do close ups but they are pretty(gotta get another cam)
No clear sign for the front 2 but no balls in sight
Second go with the LED and things are looking sweet
Enviromental conditions are improved greatly
First time grow temps were up to nearly 33 C and just when i switched from veg to bloom (right at that critical time) got crap luck sometimes - humidity was also very high and i may have had a tiny light leak - also i was a bit too generous with the nutes and additives first up
Unfortunately i have the light on 5 am to 5 pm as it a bedroom. I do have air con but you can't have that on all the time, possibly an evaporative cooler for next summer
Have not seen a single insect in there either- clean as a lab :thumb:
I also threw a couple of seeds from the plant that was kinda successful in my first attempt outside for an experiment - they were early seeds from the plant and not what i would call good looking,
Anyway i know have 2 girls there as well : )
So the solo afghan ? seed i had left for the first LED grow has produced 2 girls from its off spring - it must have been the unfavourable temp/RH that hermied her and possible overnute or light leak
Could i be confident in saying future grows with these seeds, given top conditions could likely be girls ?

Week 4 Bloom - LED at @20 inches from canopy
Couple of broken stems the other day - tried repairs - toothpicks for splints covered by insulation tape - cut one - smoked it - cool - other appeared to die but came back to life - they were lower down anyway so not worried. PH's from @5.8 to 6.2
Got a half decent 10 MP camera on ebay for a whole $10 - yes i am a big spender :laughtwo:- action camera is great for video but crap for stills - here are its last pics on my grows - just won't do close ups and they are looking real pretty
4_weeks_-_Copy.JPG
4_weeks_2_-_Copy.JPG
4_weeks_3_-_Copy.JPG
Afghani_-_Copy.JPG
"Afghan" is going well considering i do practically nothing to it
Humidity today at 44 % and temp at 25 - 26 C
:thumb:

Here bigbuds, man I try to get to most Aussies I come across. No link in signature makes it hard to find, even though that's no guarantee, missed freals for a year.. I'll catch up man... Good shit..

5 weeks today into Bloom
- My camera skills have improved - slightly - need to get better,

Afghan - outdoors
afghan_25.jpg
Afghan13.jpg

Peat moss / seed raise mix 50/50 done nothing to

Plant 1
5_weeks_No_1_Bud_2.jpg
5_weeks_No_1_Bud.jpg

5.9 PH / 2.0 EC - 50/50 Coco/Perlite

Plant 2

5.8 PH / 2.0 EC - 70/30 Coco/Perlite - little bit slow this one - it'll catch up

Plant 3
5_weeks_no_3.jpg
5_weeks_No_3_Bud.jpg

6.1 PH / 1.9 EC 100 % Coco

Plant 4
5_weeks_no_41.jpg
5_weeks_N0_4_Bud_3.jpg

6.1 PH / 1.7 EC 50/50 Coco/Perlite - best one

Plant 5
5_weeks_No_5.jpg

6.0 PH / 1.9 EC 100 % Perlite except for 50/50 solo cup starter

Going a bit slow but am expecting an explosion of growth very soon - keeping EC under 2.0 as well but flush every second watering :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom