Second LED Grow

Thanks Premed - much appreciated :blushsmile: They are all a bit wild and wooly compared to other beauties here but looks are not my concern - as long as they fit in the space and all produce nice bigbuds - a noticable spurt in growth the last couple of days.
I thought just for interest sake yesterday i would check the PH of the outdoor afghan (havn't bothered before)- man it has got a funny smell - almost sour citrus (very earthy) - well f**k me it was 3.8 so i flushed with several litres of 7 ph just to bring it up - got it to just under 5 now so will see if it still going this morning :thumb:.

Afi_after_flush_1.jpg
Afi_after_flush_3.jpg
Afi_after_flush_2.jpg
Afi_after_flush_4.jpg

Not at all surprising she is looking a little depressed
Reckon she will pull through and its smell should give her a very interesting taste
C'Mon baby :blushsmile:

Week 6 12/12 Update.

No 1 - 50/50 Coco/Perl
Ph - 6 / EC - 1.8
No_1_A.jpg
No_1_B.jpg

No 2 - 50/50 Coco/Perl
PH - 5.9 / EC - 1.6
No_3_A.jpg
No_3_B.jpg

No 3 100 Coco
PH - 6.2 / EC - 2.0
No_2_A.jpg
No_2_B.jpg

No 4 - 70/30 Coco/Perl
PH - 6.3 / EC - 1.6
No_4_A.jpg
No_4_B.jpg

No 5 100 Perlite
PH - 6.1 / EC - 1.7
No_5_A.jpg
No_5_B.jpg
No_5_C.jpg

Afi is hanging in there - well little buds are growing so thats the main thing
Afi_B.jpg
Afi_A.jpg

Indies are looking nice - Saties are going slowly but steadily
Temps max @ 26 C and RH from 60 down to 44 - could be better but i am happy :)
Macro pics are improving - playing with ratios of nute mixes a little,
Got some new trimmers coming so gonna give a few of them a snip and take out some of the small stuff at the bottoms,
:thumb:

I had a mate, he wanted to scare his apprentice, stuck one in his mouth and opened it up at the apprentice with a "grrrahh".. It bit the end of his tongue and was hanging there as he swung his head.. His apprentice was rolling around laughing, lol...

No worries bud, good to see you at a full line, lol.... All going well here man, I think, hard to know sometimes, never know what's going to happen next, not all the time, just a feeling in the air at the moment, lol...

Sara - nothing to be worried about with this spider - it is a "Huntsman" - they look nasty but are no harm - they hop to get away - funny to watch. Now if it was a Redback (black widow) i would be a tiny bit worried but they are only a spider after all :;):
Damn Grizz that would have been very bloody hilarious to see :biglaugh:

i just afraid of small insects...i always have strange thoughts of them...i even think they will bite me and oneday i will bite other one...
Sara - nothing to be worried about with this spider - it is a "Huntsman" - they look nasty but are no harm - they hop to get away - funny to watch. Now if it was a Redback (black widow) i would be a tiny bit worried but they are only a spider after all :;):
Damn Grizz that would have been very bloody hilarious to see :biglaugh:

Found this little fella loitering around No 2 this morning
Tons better than Gnats but had to capture and release to outside
A fairly timid spider these ones - would rather just get away than attack
Huntsman.jpg

Not sure how this is considered a little guy lol. This would be a GIGANTIC spider to me! I'm not used to seeing spiders bigger than a quarter.

Anyways, your plants look great! Nice progress :)

Back
Top Bottom