Second LED Grow

Seems the bigger a spider gets over here the safer it is lol, redbacks are tiny but will make you real sick, whitetails aswell can cause a flesh eating disease that comes back every year. Us aussies consider anything smaller than us to be a little guy :rofl:

I used to fantasize about moving to Australia one day but the more I learn about the creatures, weather, and prohibition of weed I'm starting to think it's just gonna be a place I visit haha

Prohibition of weed sucks, sucks big time but and I'm not justifying it in anyway but if it's going to be against the law as it is in most places,I'd rather be in Australia where its against the law than other places.. it's fairly much a jay walking law until it's up at commercial quantities, which should be more.. Red backs are under nearly everything I pick up, you learn to pick stuff up from the side. Whitetails breed in my house, next to my bed. biting so many times..snakes aren't a concern, tiger snakes are pricks but most wouldn't see a snake, ever... Sydney has the only spider worth being weary of, funnel web.. Most spiders on Australia have a worse rep than what they deserve...

Spiders are everywhere around the world though, people notice them here more because they look for them when they get here lol, kinda like saying "Im going to america, gotta watch them rattlesnakes" :rofl:
I think the worst part of a spider is their web, have had way too many times looking like im fighting invisible ninjas :rofl: Sydney funnel webs are badass, not very common though especially in built up areas, In my 16 years of pest control i came across two of them, both in regional areas ;)

Not sure how this is considered a little guy lol. This would be a GIGANTIC spider to me! I'm not used to seeing spiders bigger than a quarter.

Anyways, your plants look great! Nice progress :)
Premed thats nothing - it was only about 2 inches across .In the same room a few months ago one was in the corner of the room up high when i walked past - thought WTF and had to go back to make sure i wasn't seeing things - same type spider was the size of your outstretched hand - once again harmless but one that size wakes you up if you were feeling a bit dopey beforehand. They seem to like the pink LED glow :laughtwo:

Seems the bigger a spider gets over here the safer it is lol, redbacks are tiny but will make you real sick, whitetails aswell can cause a flesh eating disease that comes back every year. Us aussies consider anything smaller than us to be a little guy :rofl:
Been biten by a white tail Feral - luckily i was not susceptible to the skin ulcerrating - bite was just itchy for a few days
Been biten by a Brown snake as well - only a little one but that was enough for me - dont ever want that again :yikes:

Prohibition of weed sucks, sucks big time but and I'm not justifying it in anyway but if it's going to be against the law as it is in most places,I'd rather be in Australia where its against the law than other places.. it's fairly much a jay walking law until it's up at commercial quantities, which should be more.. Red backs are under nearly everything I pick up, you learn to pick stuff up from the side. Whitetails breed in my house, next to my bed. biting so many times..snakes aren't a concern, tiger snakes are pricks but most wouldn't see a snake, ever... Sydney has the only spider worth being weary of, funnel web.. Most spiders on Australia have a worse rep than what they deserve...

Thats the impression i always got too Feral - penalties were not too bad but they are f**ked. Upon reading news this morning that veiw has changed dramatically
It appears the f*kwit brain dead politicians in this state want to reclassify Cannabis in the same group as Heroin and Cocaine and penalise according to the quantity and not the actual substance ... a lot of the rest of the world is going forward and we go backwards ... what is wrong with these morons .. do they have relations involved in the blackmarket ?? Just does the head in thinking about it ..nearly time to consider another state - just waiting to see who has best Med Can laws even though none of them are gonna be what we want
:icon_roll
Bit more reading and apparently they are gonna penalize growers/suppliers same as murderers and pedafiles
More than fair :hmmmm: it is a terrible crime and i am a sarcastic bastard
What a f**ked up place - guess it could be worse but it is hard to think how - thank f**k i don't live in Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Phillipines or United Arab Emirates and far too many others to mention : (
Thanks Dupont - motherf*ckers !

I used to fantasize about moving to Australia one day but the more I learn about the creatures, weather, and prohibition of weed I'm starting to think it's just gonna be a place I visit haha
I dream about living in Canada or one of your legal states - a holiday is probably the best idea but most creatures here are not gonna attack you in most of the country except of course Crocodiles and Sharks but the majority of killers are much smaller than us .

Thats the impression i always got too Feral - penalties were not too bad but they are f**ked. Upon reading news this morning that veiw has changed dramatically
It appears the f*kwit brain dead politicians in this state want to reclassify Cannabis in the same group as Heroin and Cocaine and penalise according to the quantity and not the actual substance ...

Damn, i didnt hear that one, what a crock of shit lol, any bet its being pushed by some straighty 180 that has never used or even researched cannabis. Sadly i think qld is going to be the worst for legalization, they still dont even want it for medical purposes and they are dead against it, i have a feeling melb and syd, maybe adelaide will end up with the best laws, probably not for some time though.

Thanks Reckless - i am very happy with the girls this time around - 100 % success :) Definitely 2 Sativas (light green, long thin leaves) - buds are just now after nearly 7 weeks starting to fill out. The others are looking great but are Indica and last one is Indica dominant as the buds are twice the size of Sativas and growth rate is probably twice that of the Sativas - (short ,stubby leaves and very dark green). New pics this week - No 7 so will try and get them clearer.
Stepping down off my soap box now Feral - almost - asked what they were doing about Med Can a couple of weeks ago when the issue was supposed to be voted on in Parliament absolutely nothing was said from the currrent crims in charge:shhh:. Even the knob end opposition approved of it - they were dead it against when in power :icon_roll.

Tbh before i read up about the laws i thought qld would have been the most relaxed with them, wasnt i wrong :rofl: Hoping you get some decent crims into office (well as decent as they can get lol), all i know is my vote in july will be going towards legalization, if i have no option it will be another donkey vote, doesnt matter these days what party you choose they are all out to screw us.

Qld laws suck man.. I was so surprised how bad they were when living there and that was 16 years ago, even worse now, as all are, since 9/11...but qld been bad since 80's sir joh.. Probably before that even... Got a record for having a bong, no dope just bong water and scum inside it, pricks....

Cannabis Laws
QLD - 50 grams - diversion crap - just the once
ACT - 2 hydro plants - 25 grams - Fine $100
NT - 2 hydro plants - 50 grams - Fine $200
Tas - 50 grams - 3 cautions
Sa - 1 hydro plants - 100 grams up to $150 fine
NSW - 15 Grams 2 cautions before charged
Vic - 50 grams - disgression of cop - diversion crap
WA - 10 grams - diversion crap
Of course these are probably out of date but qld will soon be the worst be a mile
Hemp party member and proud of it - they are the only ones for me - f**k all the rest :thumb:.
My days of living in qld are quickly coming to an end
f**king Joh and his henchmen - weren't they a ridiculous joke .Remnants of that era still alive and well in qld parliament.

WEEK 7 12/12 UPDATE

No 1, 50/50 Coco/Perl - 6.1 PH and 1.9 EC Indica Dominant

No_1_Full.jpg
No_1_Bud.jpg

No 2, 50/50 Coco/Perl - 6.0 and 1.5 EC Sativa

No_2_Full.jpg
No_2_Bud_A.jpg
No_2_Bud_B.jpg

No 3, 100 Coco ------ 6.2 PH and 2.3 EC Sativa

No_3_Full.jpg
No_3_Bud.jpg

No 4, 70/30 Coco/Perl - 6.2 PH and 2.3 EC Indica

No_4_Full.jpg
No_4_Bud.jpg
No_4_Bud_B.jpg

No 5, 100 Perlite ------- 6.2 PH and 0.9 EC (after flush) Indica

No_5_Full.jpg
No_5_Bud1.jpg

Poor old Afi is hanging in - does not look great but buds are growing so thats all that matters :)

Afi_Full.jpg
Afi_Bud_B.jpg
Afi_Bud_A.jpg

Wide6.jpg
Canopy54.jpg

Was a bit bothered by going over 2.0 EC with the Sativas - only one way to find out if they like it. All ladies are going nicely - one of the Sativas has a sweet fruity smell and my nose aint that good so it is gonna taste Nice
:thumb:

I'd like to smell them ,if can...:cheer:they look great
WEEK 7 12/12 UPDATE

No 1, 50/50 Coco/Perl - 6.1 PH and 1.9 EC Indica Dominant

No_1_Full.jpg
No_1_Bud.jpg

No 2, 50/50 Coco/Perl - 6.0 and 1.5 EC Sativa

No_2_Full.jpg
No_2_Bud_A.jpg
No_2_Bud_B.jpg

No 3, 100 Coco ------ 6.2 PH and 2.3 EC Sativa

No_3_Full.jpg
No_3_Bud.jpg

No 4, 70/30 Coco/Perl - 6.2 PH and 2.3 EC Indica

No_4_Full.jpg
No_4_Bud.jpg
No_4_Bud_B.jpg

No 5, 100 Perlite ------- 6.2 PH and 0.9 EC (after flush) Indica

No_5_Full.jpg
No_5_Bud1.jpg

Poor old Afi is hanging in - does not look great but buds are growing so thats all that matters :)

Afi_Full.jpg
Afi_Bud_B.jpg
Afi_Bud_A.jpg

Wide6.jpg
Canopy54.jpg

Was a bit bothered by going over 2.0 EC with the Sativas - only one way to find out if they like it. All ladies are going nicely - one of the Sativas has a sweet fruity smell and my nose aint that good so it is gonna taste Nice
:thumb:

Up early

Back
Top Bottom