Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

Dain Bramage

WELCOME FOLKSThis will be our second grow published here.My intent is to GO BIG OR GO HOME I have decided to come out of the closet and make a run at a real crop with multipul lights and 4 diffrent strains.I started 35 fem seed's being....

1)BUBBA KUSH BY GREEN HOUSE SEED'S
2)WHITE DEISEL BY WHITE LABLE SEED'S
3)BUBBLEICIOUS BY NIRVANA
4)CITRUS SKUNK BY FINEST MEDICAL SEED'S

I had a 100% germination rate execpt for the bubba kush with only 7 of ten seed's srouting and i expected the best resuls from them.I still have the outher three seeds in wet papper towles to see if anything pops

Most of the plants are in two litter bottels cut down with haveing one plant of each strain started in a 3 gallon smart pot.Most of the seed's have broken threw the top of the soil and are reaching for the t-5 lights.My plan is to use three 400 watt lights on movers. I have a 400 watt and a 430 watt and will see what i can grub from one of my frinds failed grows .

I have a guy who works in air condioning and ventilaion who has agreed to desien my exahust system.Including air srubers on the in take as well as the exahust.Heat humidity oder will have to be adressed

Try ing to water this many plants will also be a new challange to be overcome.Like i said this is going to be a one man grow.Automation is going to be key.Well i have alot more to say but i have work to do ...peace

Welcome abord butcher this project is going to be one uphill fight the wife has no ider of the scale of this one and if i pull it off with out her catching on well that will a mirical.for the oder control i plan to ramp every thing up to larger fans,filters and duct work.All of witch i will need to make not just quiet but silent.Will need to mount fans to brackets that dampen vibration and noise for the duct work i plane to use sheet metal duct matiral insted of the flexabel type becuse it makes less noise.Oh well let me go take some pic's talk to you later floks...peace

Coming out of the closet if a good feeling..... no pun intended. You learn alot of skill and enviroment controll in there though cause you pretty much have to, and you learn how to utilize space very well. Glad thats where i started, kinda like flying small RC helis to big RC helis. The smaller ones are generally harder to control, less stable , and more wasp like than helicopter like. However once you can fly the small ones, the big ones though more enjoyment and power, seem like childs play to fly.

Coming out of the closet if a good feeling..... no pun intended. You learn alot of skill and enviroment controll in there though cause you pretty much have to, and you learn how to utilize space very well. Glad thats where i started, kinda like flying small RC helis to big RC helis. The smaller ones are generally harder to control, less stable , and more wasp like than helicopter like. However once you can fly the small ones, the big ones though more enjoyment and power, seem like childs play to fly.

never thought of it like that but thanks.I will have to jugel my presant grow of 9 s.a.g.e. plants while getting this grow up and running all the while going back and fourth to utica to help mom out.

Haveing checked the remaining bubba kush seed'd I found two more have sproted with one left to go.I have always had grate luck with GREEN HOUSE SEED'S so 7 out of ten was disapointing but with these other two poping my avarage is back where it belong's.:cheer:

The only thing is i am out of soil and small containers.I have 50 litters of Atami CocoFiber a B'cuzz prouduct.My problem is i have never worked with the stuff and i am not sure how to use it.I mean do I add lime to off set any p.h. problems and what about worm castings or perlite how do thay mix in?

Made room in the attic for thr exhust system.Will be replaceing the roof vent fan with a newer quieter one.The air will be vented threw their in the summer monthe's.In the winter i want to clean the air with an over sized carbon air scruber than run it threw a heppa filter and finely back into the house.I am going to have one fan for venting the room and another one for cooling the lamp's.I am working on a plan to move the ballest's out of the room.I just need to see how the new light mover is going to work.Moving cord's and exhust hose's will be something to behold.

Also am planeing some sort of drip system for watering.Space in and around plants wont allow for me to get in close for hand watering.I still want to use a soil mix for growing my plants.So i will need to have them set up with catch trays for run off.That is why evan tho i like the smart pot a more coventional container is going to work best for this project.All the cotainer's will be 3 gallon one's or larger I have bought 24 that are square for better spacing and are 12 x 12 and 12 inces high.

Also have my first lightmover,no need for it yet but will have it up and running by the week end.Need to know how it will preform.It is the light rail intellidrive 3.5.Was told it runs quieter than the others becuse it has no sprocket or chains to move.My plan calles for three of them with the lights stagerd so that at least two will over lap at most times the lights will cover two meter's befor changeing direction 6 feet in the U.S..Also bought the robo balanceing stick on the advice of a friend who made his own and had bad results and crushed tops..

So going big is not going to be cheap.The light mover and stick was about 260$ and i need two more.As well as one more light wich I dont want to pay for if someone has one that is just gathering dust.I also will need to see how much soil ,worm castings and perlight i will need.So much to plan and so little time...peace

Hay folk's so out of 35 seeds started i have 23 up and sproted.With 5 more possables but wont count them till thay hatch.As it stands now 7 BUBBA KUSH,8 BUBBLELIOUS,5 WHITE DEISEL,AND 3 CITRUS SKUNK.I also have started some mixed free fem seed from CH9 from dope seed's Even tho i am planing a by the books grow this time round I still will want to have some guine pig's on hand to test or try things out on.

will do,are yours more of an indica dominant strain or that of a sativa?

Indica, Nirvana's. Here she is at about 8 weeks of flower.

IMG_10783.JPG

Well hello there,she is some fine looking ladie my friend,and this is at 8 weeks how many do you think she has left on her?How was she on feeding?Most of my indica's can handel higher PPM than sativas i feal.

This grow is going to be all over the place.With the whit deisel and the citrys skunk being my sativa dom's and the bubba kush and the bubbelious inda dom.Oh and my last minit idear to throw those mixed seeds in to the game.

The more i read about the cocofiber the more i like it it can be mixed as a soil amendment or by used by it self.May be the thing for me in the future,but will be doing a few plants this time around to see whats what.Seeing how it has no nutes in it at all,most people add a pinch of this and a dash of that to liven it up.If anyone has any info that will help please let me know....peace

The more i read about the cocofiber the more i like it it can be mixed as a soil amendment or by used by it self.May be the thing for me in the future,but will be doing a few plants this time around to see whats what.Seeing how it has no nutes in it at all,most people add a pinch of this and a dash of that to liven it up.If anyone has any info that will help please let me know....peace
I'm here for you if you need any coco questions answered! Growing in coco things happen faster and can be corrected faster. We have some soil wizards here, but I gave up 5 years ago on soil. I can hand water like soil and I can feed every day and do.
:peace: Brother

Well for starters what is the diffrancs between cocofiber,coccoir,and cocopeat.I have a 50 litter bag of atami cocofiber and want to mix it in to my soil but at what ratio and if i want to use it to start seeds in it do i use it like soil.Did i read that thay sell nutes ment just for growing in cocofiber?I also am waiting on a case of 24 mixed brick's of cocotek.well anything you can tell me will help.

Hay folk's how gose it out there in your respective gardens.This one is slow to get rolling so no pic's yet worth posting.Good thing i have other project's to look at while this get's off the ground.

if you saw any of my other journal you know I tend to rant and go off topic at times,this will be no diffrant.Oh and my spelling sux and I can't down load there spell check so bear with me.

For me this grow is the first one to come out of the closet so it creat's a whole new set of risk's to manage.Will have to seal widows from light coming in as well as out.Noise will have to be delt with.I can stop light from getting out but noise is not as easy to stop.Smell is somthing now thay my can of air sanitizer will not be able to handel.I think ventalation will be key to this grow.The scale of what i have been doing in a closet all this time will have to be ramped up(I got that term from the militry channel).The desigen of this ventilation system will be subed out to a pro i will be doing what ever labor is involved.It is not that i am cheap but I like to be hand's on,my wife call's it controling...whatever.I am already looking into a DIY carbon air filter as well as a way to watering the plants that dose not mean haveing to handel each plant every time.Either a drip or flood system eventualy.But one step at a time and the first will be setting up my light mover.Thay will go under the first one while the are vegatating so light will be spread out to the plants better and i can get an idear of how much noise i can expect.well thats it for now wife wants to go on line and spend my money ...peace

Well hello there,she is some fine looking ladie my friend,and this is at 8 weeks how many do you think she has left on her?How was she on feeding?Most of my indica's can handel higher PPM than sativas i feal.

This grow is going to be all over the place.With the whit deisel and the citrys skunk being my sativa dom's and the bubba kush and the bubbelious inda dom.Oh and my last minit idear to throw those mixed seeds in to the game.

DB,
I have two of them and both are showing cloudy trics now so I am guessing about two more. 11/20 is the date I went 12/12. Dirt grow obviously. She handles 2000ppm's with no problem. PH seems to be where she is sensitive. Likes it closer to 6.8 more so than 6.2. Other than that a trouble free lady. During veg she got FF Grow Big once at 25%, once at 50%, and twice at 100%. Nothing else during veg. Vegged 32 days.

Back
Top Bottom