Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:
Cool! Would love to get in on this comparison grow!

What's up with all that empty space in the corner? :rofl:
Had way more just didn’t root an all my flood table is 4x4 so I think will do great eny way this light is for 4x4 so hopfully do killer we will c

Had way more just didn’t root an all my flood table is 4x4 so I think will do great eny way this light is for 4x4 so hopfully do killer we will c
o_O test run? Damn 30+ girls your test run cant wait to see the real deal :battingeyelashes::adore::nerd-with-glasses:

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

Oh shizz im always down to run some new genetics. So am i supposed to jus pick one or do you guys or do we need to have the space for both of them? Eitherway im down to do them and i was just thinking about starting a new journal so im willing to add in the cbd 30:1 if im only able 2 pick one but if i can do both cool im willing to do both right now and do updates with pics weekly or twice a week if you wanted.

Oh shizz im always down to run some new genetics. So am i supposed to jus pick one or do you guys or do we need to have the space for both of them? Eitherway im down to do them and i was just thinking about starting a new journal so im willing to add in the cbd 30:1 if im only able 2 pick one but if i can do both cool im willing to do both right now and do updates with pics weekly or twice a week if you wanted.
That’s what I’m talking bout lol

Thanks man can’t wait to c the buds

I was jus thinking an man if u got lets say 30 plants an u can get each one to jus do even a half ounce only 14grams per plant then u would get a dam pound lmao. But shizzel im betting u pull way more then a measly 14 g-birds off each plant lol. Man this is guna be a fun grow plus then were makn our own seeds an crosses.!.!
Oh yeah this is guna be some major fun an i cant wait either bro.

Dude I’m stoked finally getting to we’re I wanna b it’s taking a lot time n a lot of reading thanks to y’all I think our seed run goin to b one to remember

My brother u goin to run these two comparisons straines under docs or mega crop

Im not sure yet. I guess it depends how long the seeds take to get here. Altho i do got like alil right around 10 gallons maybe alil more of docs HB soil. So maybe ill do the CBD in HB soil and the Critical Purple Kush with mega crop to show the difference. Idk i guess ill jus have to see when everything shows up lol.

I can't believe the timing. I just bought some 20:1 from Dr. Seeds or I would have tried the 30:1, D'oh!! :rolleyes:

Im not sure yet. I guess it depends how long the seeds take to get here. Altho i do got like alil right around 10 gallons maybe alil more of docs HB soil. So maybe ill do the CBD in HB soil and the Critical Purple Kush with mega crop to show the difference. Idk i guess ill jus have to see when everything shows up lol.
Sounds like a plan

Back
Top Bottom