Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Still waiting on seeds but that’s OK. The Colonies used to wait six weeks for delivery from Great Britain. Got a figure out how to bookmark this so I can find it again

Out of curiosity....has anyone seen or used this method to germinate before? The hydrogen peroxide had me scratching my head.
received_2463856963902487.jpeg
I use h2o2 to soak my seeds. I think Shed does as well. H2o2 dissolves any oils and effectively sterilizes the seed by dissolving any organics like oils , mold and bacteria. It separates into its two chemical components after a brief time and is harmless at recommended doses. Light degrades it faster.
Hope that answers your question a little at least.

@Smeegol was in the list of recipients....

Believe me, you won't be last to drop!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope the Saffy post isn't on strike this month...
:eye-roll:
It's sad when the highlight of your day is when the mailman arrives....if you ever seen the Christmas Story I'm like Ralphie checking the mailbox daily for his secret decoder from Little Orphan Annie. :rofl::goodluck:
Sorry I'm late guys. Who got the poofs!?
Received this morning and got 4 CPK in shot glasses n soaking :headbanger:
IMG_20191109_210749_040.jpg

In like Flint

Oh fook here we go again....:rofl::goodluck:

I honestly think that since I'm on the butt end of nowhere in the world when it comes to postal deliveries that a realistic delivery date like may 2020 is most likely what with Christmas just around the corner, wonder if Seedsman would offer a prize for the person who correctly guesses month and year of my next Seedsman delivery.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm well excited should be just in time for my next winter grow....haha

Oh fook here we go again....:rofl::goodluck:

I honestly think that since I'm on the butt end of nowhere in the world when it comes to postal deliveries that a realistic delivery date like may 2020 is most likely what with Christmas just around the corner, wonder if Seedsman would offer a prize for the person who correctly guesses month and year of my next Seedsman delivery.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm well excited should be just in time for my next winter grow....haha

I’ll race you to the end of time, Smeegs.
In NZ they’ll try to deliver by telegram if at all. In fact I had another seed vendor up here flat out refuse to try to post to me here. :nerd-with-glasses:
So, I’m as excited as a puppy but I’m having to bop myself across the nose with the rolled up newspaper of patience.
All going well @SeedsMan you’re about to gain another lifelong loyal customer :yummy:

I use h2o2 to soak my seeds. I think Shed does as well. H2o2 dissolves any oils and effectively sterilizes the seed by dissolving any organics like oils , mold and bacteria. It separates into its two chemical components after a brief time and is harmless at recommended doses. Light degrades it faster.
Hope that answers your question a little at least.
I actually think I may stick with this method. 6 for 6 first time using it.

I actually think I may stick with this method. 6 for 6 first time using it.
I've had excellent germination rates with it. I've only had two seeds not sprout and they were old bag seed. Any h202 that isn't broken down by the time the seed cracks will just oxygenate the water for the emerging radicle.

Ive got the link ready to go in my signature. Im here in Canada patiently waiting for the seeds to arrive. Are any others in Canada? Im stoked too checking mail box asking family if any pkgs in the mail daily knowing full well im way ahead of myself.

I’ll race you to the end of time, Smeegs.
In NZ they’ll try to deliver by telegram if at all. In fact I had another seed vendor up here flat out refuse to try to post to me here. :nerd-with-glasses:
So, I’m as excited as a puppy but I’m having to bop myself across the nose with the rolled up newspaper of patience.
All going well @SeedsMan you’re about to gain another lifelong loyal customer :yummy:
This made me laugh out loud literally inducing a mid joint coughing fit what a great way to describe the anticipation of arrival.
Happy 420!
:thumb:

100%
:party:
2019-11-10-08-26-27.jpg
2019-11-10-08-26-53.jpg

Off to the races! All cups were filled with Burpee (coco) "seed starter" and watered with straight tap water.
Burpee_SeedStartingMix_8qt.jpg

I'll be using MH bulbs through veg, then switching to HPS at flower. Currently only using one fixture (600w) set on 75% power. As they grow, and temps drop more, I'll push up to 100%, then start working in the second fixture as the footprint spreads.

This is gonna be one helluva show y'all. Can't wait for all those packages to start arriving!

Keep em green homies!
:passitleft:

Still waiting on seeds but that’s OK. The Colonies used to wait six weeks for delivery from Great Britain. Got a figure out how to bookmark this so I can find it again
This former colony still has postal issues lol.... I am waiting two months on something from abroad and PO told me it could take 4 or more months..... eish. Great project @SeedsMan. Is it too late to come on board?

I've had excellent germination rates with it. I've only had two seeds not sprout and they were old bag seed. Any h202 that isn't broken down by the time the seed cracks will just oxygenate the water for the emerging radicle.
See I fuckin missed this place lol

I've copied and pasted my grow information.

Seedling Box- I built a small box out of plywood and 2x4's. Measures 3*3*4.5. On the top of the box I drilled a hook to allow easiest access to hanging the light. I cut a round hole in on the lower left side to allow airflow from 4 in. intake fan. On the opposite top side a cut a small 2.5 inch hole to allow venting of used air. The inside is lined with Mylar sheeting. The box is very beneficial for clones and seedlings. I've lite the box with a Morsen 1000w LED unit. The draw hasn't been measured at the wall but I believe the specs on the website was 205w. Light schedule 20-4.

Vegetative Tent- Now that we are getting bigger things will start to get moving in the 3x3x6 tent. I have a 4inch vivosun intake fan to pull in fresh air. I positioned the fan and ventilation tubing on the outside pushing air in. This allows me extra room on the inside. I also have 2 small oscillating fans clipped inside to push the air around. All openings have been closed besides the top to allow air to escape. Lights being used are a Mars Hydro 300w LED and Viparspectra 450w LED unit. Light schedule 18-6.

Flowering Closet- Here's where the magic starts to happen. In my bedroom. Oh wait????...... I've turned my bedroom closet into my flowering chambers. Measurements roughly are 3*6*7. I've lined it completely with Mylar sheeting. I cut a hole into my wall and inserted a box fan to allow maximum airflow. Inside I also have an oscillating fan. On the opposite side of the box fan I have another box fan pointed away from the plants. This allows the fresh air being pulled in to be able to be pulled to the other side of the closet more easily. I want maximum airflow in this area. Lighting used Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and their TS 1000. Light schedule 12/12 first few weeks of flowering then dropped down to 10-14 in the final 2 weeks of flowering.

The medium I plan on using is what I know the most an that is Fox Farm products. Soil used is Fox Farm Ocean Forest followed by their trio of nutrients. Tiger Bloom, Grow Big and Big Bloom. I've attached the schedule below as to what I'll be following. I plan on following this perfectly unless I visibly see a plant needing more or less of something.

Screenshot_20190724-134126.png

I've copied and pasted my grow information.

Seedling Box- I built a small box out of plywood and 2x4's. Measures 3*3*4.5. On the top of the box I drilled a hook to allow easiest access to hanging the light. I cut a round hole in on the lower left side to allow airflow from 4 in. intake fan. On the opposite top side a cut a small 2.5 inch hole to allow venting of used air. The inside is lined with Mylar sheeting. The box is very beneficial for clones and seedlings. I've lite the box with a Morsen 1000w LED unit. The draw hasn't been measured at the wall but I believe the specs on the website was 205w. Light schedule 20-4.

Vegetative Tent- Now that we are getting bigger things will start to get moving in the 3x3x6 tent. I have a 4inch vivosun intake fan to pull in fresh air. I positioned the fan and ventilation tubing on the outside pushing air in. This allows me extra room on the inside. I also have 2 small oscillating fans clipped inside to push the air around. All openings have been closed besides the top to allow air to escape. Lights being used are a Mars Hydro 300w LED and Viparspectra 450w LED unit. Light schedule 18-6.

Flowering Closet- Here's where the magic starts to happen. In my bedroom. Oh wait????...... I've turned my bedroom closet into my flowering chambers. Measurements roughly are 3*6*7. I've lined it completely with Mylar sheeting. I cut a hole into my wall and inserted a box fan to allow maximum airflow. Inside I also have an oscillating fan. On the opposite side of the box fan I have another box fan pointed away from the plants. This allows the fresh air being pulled in to be able to be pulled to the other side of the closet more easily. I want maximum airflow in this area. Lighting used Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and their TS 1000. Light schedule 12/12 first few weeks of flowering then dropped down to 10-14 in the final 2 weeks of flowering.

The medium I plan on using is what I know the most an that is Fox Farm products. Soil used is Fox Farm Ocean Forest followed by their trio of nutrients. Tiger Bloom, Grow Big and Big Bloom. I've attached the schedule below as to what I'll be following. I plan on following this perfectly unless I visibly see a plant needing more or less of something.

Screenshot_20190724-134126.png
Looks like you got it locked down cuz

Back
Top Bottom