Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Ive got the link ready to go in my signature. Im here in Canada patiently waiting for the seeds to arrive. Are any others in Canada? Im stoked too checking mail box asking family if any pkgs in the mail daily knowing full well im way ahead of myself.

I’m about 40 minutes west of Toronto and got my seeds this past Monday. So they should be there soon I would think.:thumb:

I’m about 40 minutes west of Toronto and got my seeds this past Monday. So they should be there soon I would think.:thumb:
Glad to hear they made it to you! Im 2 hours East of Toronto I see you were in the first mail out so mine will be a few days behind. Goodluck with your grow I look fwd to seeing how everyone else does things!
Happy 420!!
:yahoo:

U read my mind before I even wrote u back I’m goin to the photo run u the auto n we will switch it up next run me auto u photo since ur goin to have all I made n yess running out of room cloning today two cheese n two gelato n black dom n if these seeds hurry up ad them 2 to the run but as soon as my sts comes I’m spraying lol

Dam dude idk how i missed this lol but hells yea autos me and photos you. Then switch it up an shit b4 u no it we will have one or 2 pretty gud crosses. Im only guna actually work on like 1 maaaaaybe 2 idk depends how ambitious i feel lmao. I wana really do some good pheno hunting so i get the best chances of finding that gem ya no. But yea man i hope these seeds show up some time soon. Idk if they send u an email saying if they been sent or not but so far nuthn as far as an email goes. But yea eitherway things are off the races now with ur sog table an seed run an my auto seed run.

Na I didn’t get an email just a message in inbox on here I haven’t got mine either n same here I really want to find a gem n keep it for ever can’t wait till they make it to my flood table goin to b running 3 Seedsman straines

Sweeeeeet!! :high-five: I got a message that mine were coming too!

@Jack420 not sure if you already know, there were two batches of growers selected for this comparative. The first batch of seeds were sent out a little while ago. I think your seeds will get sent out soon and then it seems to take a few weeks to arrive in the states. Just don’t want you to be watching the mailbox too soon. Seed non-delivery disappointment is real!

Shit yea it is i hate having to wait for seeds to show up. Im currently doing that for these seeds and my new autos. Lol shit getting seeds is jus as addictive as growing an smoking the dam things hahaha.

Shit yea it is i hate having to wait for seeds to show up. Im currently doing that for these seeds and my new autos. Lol shit getting seeds is jus as addictive as growing an smoking the dam things hahaha.
Hahahhaahhahahaa agreee with u I wait for the mailman on a daily lol

I would definitely let her grow no question for me. My first run one of or birds took to a seedling and left only half of it. It turned out over 4oz for us.
Extra week in veg and no-one (else) will know.
:thumb:
Letting her run, got another chemdawg keep her company..be interesting too see the comparison lol!
Today will be the day....hopefully lol. Hey not sure if everyone knows this but you can sign up for " informed delivery " on the USPS website. You get an email daily of what's coming in the mail. It even tracks packages for you too.
Im in Scotland..UK...my order usually arrives in 4-5 days

Back
Top Bottom