Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Thank you for stopping by @Ke0ncp and @StoneOtter

The @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy is coming along very nicely and starting to get big. I have them there first feeding of @Remo Nutrients and they explored with growth. The solution consisted of 5 ml of micro, 5 ml of grow, 5 ml of Velokelp and 5 ml of MagNifiCal that's all. One thing I notice @LKABudMan and like about @Remo Nutrients is they use cal-mag for the whole grow. I will be using 5ml per gallon the whole grow; I will not be increasing it because I think it is to much calcium during bloom. For now the rest of the nutrient schedule looks fine.

Here some images from the last few days.

The party has started; time to get to work.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

First off I want to apologizes to @SeedsMan and anyone following my grow journal. I have been busy with my wife's heath care this past week and have not been able to make updates in a timely manner.

So, you ask what have I been doing in the back ground. All kind of things, since you ask. :rofl:

Both @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy's are doing great and loving the @Remo Nutrients basting under my @ViparSpectra LED's.
I decided to use to different training method on the two different plants. The one in my 3x3 will very little training mostly bending; and the one in my 2x4 will be quallined. Which I stater three days ago. I removed some of three largest fan leaves for better light penetration and air flow. Never to early to start.

Here are some images over the last week

That's all folk's.

Tok..

edit: The solution consisted of 5 ml of micro, 5 ml of grow, 5 ml of Velokelp and 5 ml of MagNifiCal that's all.

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter @JiggiLotus and @Greengoodness

Qualining method works best with limited amount of space. I am using a 2x4 tent for the qualining plant so it should fill the tent nicely.
I have the other @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy in my 3x3 tent and will be using a different training method. It will consist of mostly bending to get the spread I need for this size tent. Both Purple Ghost Candy will be in SIP containers for this grow.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @InTheShed

Most growers don't like a leggy lady, but I do. That way I have enough room to get in there an work.

The @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy's are coming along great. They are getting bigger by the day and spreading out nicely, but may need some help soon. The second Purple Ghost Candy the I qualilined is coming a long nicely and spreading out to to bucket edge. I will be feeding both of them tomorrow; I gave them both a 1/2 gallon or about 2 liters of RO water each today. I have been making my solution real close to @Remo Nutrients schedule, but I do not use as much cal-mag as they do. I never go over 5ml per gallon, because it will start showing signs of a nutrient lockout. I really do like Remo's approach toward cal-mag during a grow, just not as much during late flower.

I will be moving the @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy into the 4x4 tent today, to allow more room for the PGC. Thinks are ready to pick up so I hope you are ready for the ride, it will be fun. After today one of the PGC will have two @ViparSpectra XS1500PRO for it's light source, and the second will have @ViparSpectra XS2000 LED in the 2x4 tent.

Also, I correct my time line on the images I only did one week seedling stage.

Here are some images of my two @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy,

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for your kind words @StoneOtter
Been extremely busy with wife care and now she still in hospital.

I will try an update after my visiting today.

Tok..
Looking good in there Tok, sorry to hear about your wife, sending prayers and good vibes for you and her :hug:

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @StoneOtter and @MochaBud

Short update from behind the door.

I managed to get some training in on @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy and she took it very well, The quallining on PGC-1is going rather well and she is showing it. I have been doing a little defoliation just to open up more bud site. The reason why I decided to qualline one of them is because it will fit into a 2x4 tent nicely.

PGC-2 training consisted of starting the bending clips to get her to spread out more. She also, received some foliage removal for better air and light penetration.

Here is today images.

Tok..

Time to update PGC

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy #1 is loving it in the 3x3 by herself, sucking up all the light. She can now enjoy the light from two @ViparSpectra XS1500PRO. I started adding bending clip to get her to spread out more. Currently on week 3 of veg on @Remo Nutrients schedule and things are moving along well.

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy #2 is taking to her quadline training very well and is starting to grow upward. She is on the same feed schedule as PGC #1, but her light source is different. I am using @ViparSpectra XS-2000 in my 2x4 tent and like all of @ViparSpectra lights; it gives my plants just what they want.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok.. :bong:

Wow, that looks like quite a thick trunk already!

:thumb:

Time to update PGC

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy #1 is loving it in the 3x3 by herself, sucking up all the light. She can now enjoy the light from two @ViparSpectra XS1500PRO. I started adding bending clip to get her to spread out more. Currently on week 3 of veg on @Remo Nutrients schedule and things are moving along well.

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy #2 is taking to her quadline training very well and is starting to grow upward. She is on the same feed schedule as PGC #1, but her light source is different. I am using @ViparSpectra XS-2000 in my 2x4 tent and like all of @ViparSpectra lights; it gives my plants just what they want.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok.. :bong:
Damn you got an awesome grow Tokin planys are as healty as I've ever seen You got skills buddy!

Thank you for stopping by @SOG001 and @JiggiLotus

I hope all is well for both of you.
Now is it going with your grows?

I have not made it to you grow journal yet, but I will; and I am shore it is superb.

I need to go and make more @Remo Nutrients solution for the @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy. They are both taking a little more than a quart / liter per day of solution, so time for a morning refill.

Tok..

Edit: Three days to my 420 party, that I have every year. Fun, fun, with just a little bit of smoking. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom