Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Wow! You do clones too!!

Wonder Woman is a plant? Thought you were referring to yourself. :rofl:

I'm going to learn a thing or two string around here. Thank you, keep it up!
This is my first time cloning and it went really, really well. I didn't do much at all. When I was trimming the girls I just cut them with a razor at a 45 degree angle, cleaned off the bottom foliage, snipped the ends of the big leaves off, dipped them in some cloning gel, pressed them in rapid rooters, sprayed them everyday or so with either water or de-stress, and voila roots! :)

ROFL, I am sure I would be a wondrous woman in another life. Why wait, I could do it now hahahaha. :goof:

Very nice looking grow, subbed.
Welcome McSmoke, the girls are just about to go into flowering. You picked a good time to sub. :)
:welcome:

This is my first time cloning and it went really, really well. I didn't do much at all. When I was trimming the girls I just cut them with a razor at a 45 degree angle, cleaned off the bottom foliage, snipped the ends of the big leaves off, dipped them in some cloning gel, pressed them in rapid rooters, sprayed them everyday or so with either water or de-stress, and voila roots! :)

ROFL, I am sure I would be a wondrous woman in another life. Why wait, I could do it now hahahaha. :goof:

Welcome McSmoke, the girls are just about to go into flowering. You picked a good time to sub. :)

:bravo:

Thanks man, I'm a newb just trying to learn. Got my first grow going. I'm almost 3 weeks into flower. Really been smooth so far except my 2X4 closet is slammed with 5 ladies going bud crazy.

Take care!
:thumb:

AK48 Day 67 - Wonder Woman Day 60
Hello 420 family, time for another update.

You may be asking yourself, an update? So soon? Yep, I am updating to let you all know that the girls are going to their first dark cycle for flowering as I write. The girls are now and flower and I wanted to give updated photos on how they look before flower.

AK48 continues to green up, which is quite a relief. Wonder Woman the last few days has been getting really wide and put on a lot of new growth.

I am thinking I am going to prune Wonder Woman a bit tomorrow and take off the bottom 2 sets of big leaves so those lower nodes get more light. Those leaves have been looking a little funny anyway, so I figure it can't hurt. I will be doing that tomorrow morning. I will probably leave her shoots alone though.

Got to run for now, but here are some pics of the girls on their last day of veg.

AK48 - Day 67
67-AK48.png

67-AK48-2.png

Wonder Woman - Day 60
60-WW.png

60-WW-2.png

Hi shadowmoses,

I grew nirvana ak48 in dwc 10 years ago and it was my favorite smoke so good I kept a male and seeded a branch but that all got taken away.

The ak48 didn't need much in the way of nutes in dwc and was purple in flower. I ran AC at 21c 24hours a day to keep the water temps constant. Really nice smoke and great purple colours too.

Your pheno looks a lot more sativa than the one I kept.

Hope it works out for you.

AK48 Day 67 - Wonder Woman Day 60
Hello 420 family, time for another update.
AK48 continues to green up, which is quite a relief. Wonder Woman the last few days has been getting really wide and put on a lot of new growth.
AK48 - Day 67
67-AK48.png

67-AK48-2.png

Oh man, Shadowmoses..that picture says it all. You can just see her regaining her health. Well done and beautiful capture of it.

Looking much better, for sure. Best of luck for a full recovery and strong finish.

AK48 Day 74 (Flower Day 8) - Wonder Woman Day 67 (Flower Day 8)
Hello 420 family, update time!

Well I have been super busy this last week, so much going on. I hope everyone is doing well and growing happy :) .

The girls are looking absolutely amazing. I am so happy with how they have turned out so far. AK48 is now GREEN :) . If you still think she is worth submitting for plant of the month, let me know and I will do so (Pigeons :) ). AK48 has been doing a bit of stretching since going into flower. Just now starting to put on little flowers (woot, woot). Wonder Woman is doing great as well, as usual. She really hasn't stretched much, but is looking amazing. I am hoping those bottom nodes start stretching out soon though.

The clones are also looking amazing and are doing well in their pots. This is day 10 for them since being put in 1 gallon air-pots and they sure are liking it. I will be topping both of them very soon.

As always 420, stay green!

AK48 - Day 74
74-AK48.png

74-AK48-2.png

74-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman - Day 67
67-WW.png

67-WW-2.png

Group - AK48 - Wonder Woman
group-74-67.png

group-74-67-2.png

Clones - Day 10 in pots - AK48 right - WW Left
group-clones-15.png

group-clones-15-2.png

Hey man! Just caught up on this grow! Looking great! That's some professional training on the ak48. Excited to see the yield.

Thanks BudDrummer and welcome. She has almost a perfect level on top. I am so excited that I got her to grow that way. I tossed all my training tools once I put her in the 5 gallon pots and she stayed level. Super stoked about that. Again thank you for your kind words.

AK48 Day 74 (Flower Day 8) - Wonder Woman Day 67 (Flower Day 8)
Hello 420 family, update time!

Well I have been super busy this last week, so much going on. I hope everyone is doing well and growing happy :) .

The girls are looking absolutely amazing. I am so happy with how they have turned out so far. AK48 is now GREEN :) . If you still think she is worth submitting for plant of the month, let me know and I will do so (Pigeons :) ). AK48 has been doing a bit of stretching since going into flower. Just now starting to put on little flowers (woot, woot). Wonder Woman is doing great as well, as usual. She really hasn't stretched much, but is looking amazing. I am hoping those bottom nodes start stretching out soon though.

The clones are also looking amazing and are doing well in their pots. This is day 10 for them since being put in 1 gallon air-pots and they sure are liking it. I will be topping both of them very soon.

As always 420, stay green!

What a great recovery. Green is the way we like it.

What a great recovery. Green is the way we like it.

Looking Good! What a recovery on the Ak. Its looking great nice shape.:Rasta:

Thanks Sorenna and Snoop! Yeah she recovered quite nicely.

Good learning experience as well. All she was is root bound in her pot because the air-pots make the roots so dense that she was starving because everything was sucked out of the soil.

This will help me tailor my timing with my next round and future grows as well. :)

pretty awesome shadow & with all that veg time you might not have to grow again...ever lol :grinjoint:!!

Thanks BudDrummer and welcome. She has almost a perfect level on top. I am so excited that I got her to grow that way. I tossed all my training tools once I put her in the 5 gallon pots and she stayed level. Super stoked about that. Again thank you for your kind words.

That's so cool that it worked out like that for you, because I had the same experience with my Carnival. Within a couple days she leveled right out almost on her own. Nice when it works better than you'd hoped, isn't it? Nice recovery on the color. There was a time there when we all held our breath. Well, maybe Graytail didn't, but the rest of us don't have his experience. Whew! Well done. :bravo:

The flip was almost as giddy a time for me as the harvest. How about you? I laughed all day, but this was my first. They're always special, I guess.

Morning Shadow!

Was skipping down the lane and seen your beautiful garden and couldn't help but take a little gander.

Sure are some beautiful sights in here. I was sure to keep to the path.

Lots of Love, Shadow!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom