Shotta's - Gorilla Glue #4 - Coco Grow - DTW - HID Lighting

Howdy everyone!

Been awhile since I have posted on the mag and decided it was time to come back and Journal this Grow I have coming up.

The Grow is going to be a bedroom grow. Its in the initial stages of being setup. Just picked up a 12,000 btu mini split which will go in on monday or tuesday. After that the room will go up in a day. I will be using parabolic reflectors so I will not be air cooling them. Its a sealed room so co2 will be implemented via tank and regulator.

I will be back later with all the details on this grow.

Plan on taking cuts in the next couple of days and will document from that point on. Will do my own cloning tutorial on how I do them and if you like what I do you should try it out. Super easy.

Here is a quick shot of the plants I intend on taking the cuts from.

image34821.jpg

Here is the strain Gorilla Glue #4
She has been good to me in terms of quality and weight. Hit over 1 GPW a couple grows this past year and very close to 1 all the other grows.

image34793.jpg

This is a grow I setup for a patient. They hired me to set it up and tend to it once a week. They were first time growers and they achieved over 1 GPW in this setup.

image34703.jpg

These are the roots we will be growing in this journal

image34780.jpg

Be back later to fill everyone.

Well, this should be interesting. Slide over Graytail. :battingeyelashes:

popping in to say hi and sub :)

-looks great

Hey dr ziggy. Thank you for popping in bro.

Looks great! Move over on the couch peeps, I'm gonna take a seat and watch! Subbed!
Thanks bradda shiggity! I am loving that name.

looking good, in for the ride
Hey zebs. Thanks for cruising.
Just got caught up on your old journals, lots of great info. This is going to rock!
Right on BLack cloud.. I'm gonna try to make this journal a great one.

Thanks for subbin stage.

Always looking for more Coco tips! Subbed
Hope I could offer you some tips throughout this journal. Thanks for subbing though

Sweet glad to have you.

Subbed hell of a set up, love the strain too! :popcorn:
Hey bpobrad glad you like the setup. Strain is great it's got that loud smell that bright look and the weight is great as well.

I have been busy taking down a room and it is yielding quite well.
Everything should be rolling along by next weekend. But I will be doing clones midweek.
I will update soon.

Welcome shadowmoses.

I'm going to do the clones tomorrow. That is not really a mother just a bunch of plants vegging under a 600 MH

First tip on using root riot or rapid rooter plugs. Just use tap water and a rooting gel. Spray once put in tray, dome them and don't screw with them until they root. Next step great white and a product from canna called rhizotonic. Cloners work great too. This is just the way I like to do things. Should take one week to see roots. Fuzzy white ones

Cheers everyone.

Shotta's back, wouldn't miss this. :popcorn:

Hey carestaker glad to have you. I need to drive by your journal to see what you have been up to.

I was going to try and do clones tonight but I am harvesting and there was more to trim than anticipated.

The hvac guy is going to install the ac this week. I am itching to get this going. It should not be much longer until the room is operational and the fun begins.

Back
Top Bottom