Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

You get to call a gorgeous part of the world home my friend, you’ve got to try hard to have a bad day in those woods!!

it is truly a beautiful place to visit. I live about a 9 hour drive from this slice of heaven. Never a bad day up in those woods. Even though one of my eyes is nearly swollen shut from the poison oak it beats a day in the city by a long shot.

Good to have you back in once piece shotta!! Looks like a lovely place you have there, and the ladies are looking superb.

That Panda mints x orange zkittles looks soooo frosty!

Are you sticking to the Canna Coco, Cannazyme, and Canna PK 13/14? Feeding them every day now at the end of bloom? I'd love to get some details sensei!

Good to have you back in once piece shotta!! Looks like a lovely place you have there, and the ladies are looking superb.

Hey bruv! How are ya? I made it back in one piece just a little dinged up and lots of poison oak rashes. Lol thanks for stopping by my friend.

That Panda mints x orange zkittles looks soooo frosty!

Are you sticking to the Canna Coco, Cannazyme, and Canna PK 13/14? Feeding them every day now at the end of bloom? I'd love to get some details sensei!
Yeah so right now They are getting the canna A and B with some sweet raw to finish out. I did use the cannazyme most of flower and the pk 13/14 was used for 7-10 days at week 5.

honestly you could grow stellar weed with just canna a and b and some cal mag to be safe. I would also recommend a carb product I use sweet raw but there is a bunch of other products that are essentially the same thing.

Hey bruv! How are ya? I made it back in one piece just a little dinged up and lots of poison oak rashes. Lol thanks for stopping by my friend.

Yeah so right now They are getting the canna A and B with some sweet raw to finish out. I did use the cannazyme most of flower and the pk 13/14 was used for 7-10 days at week 5.

honestly you could grow stellar weed with just canna a and b and some cal mag to be safe. I would also recommend a carb product I use sweet raw but there is a bunch of other products that are essentially the same thing.

I'll have to look up a good carb product. Thx!

So it looks like I’m heading back up north for another round of backcountry camping tomorrow morning. I wasn’t going to go back so soon but the opportunity is there and I have help with my little one so I figured why not. I will also be visiting a friend in southern Oregon to check out his farm and extraction laboratory he started last year. Bringing him a GG4xZkittles plant to put in his rotation. It’s funny the last time I saw this friend he happened to be visiting so cal. While I was being carried away in a stretcher from breaking my ankle and fibula he saw me and ran up as I was in excruciating pain. So it will be good to see him and catch up. Excited to try his crumble it looks delicious.
the garden is looking really nice. my dad did a great job taking care of the girls so I am comfortable leaving again. Lol

I just got the perfect pipe from the notm win in the mail and I am enjoying it very much. Went to the beach earlier and loaded both of them full with some shake and scissor hash and after finishing I was pleasantly baked and napped for awhile on the sand. Gonna miss it here but new opportunities await where ever my new home will be. This stupid virus is really screwing up my plans, but I will enjoy it while I’m still here.

Here’s the birds eye of the girls in flower. 6 plants. 4 in 1 gallon pots and the 2 black lime bubbas are in 2 gallon pots under one 315 watt cmh. I will definitely be outyielding last round, hoping I hit the 1gpw mark. Last round was around .75 gpw

the standouts for me is the top left panda mints x OZ that’s the pheno that isn’t carrying the orange citrus terps but rather the kush and spice terps. The other standout is the black lime bubba middle right she’s gonna yield small but smells very gassy and plenty of that sharp lime as well. Can’t wait to fill up the jars. Reserves are getting low.

I apologize for not being very active in everyone’s journals. Been super busy with everything happening right now. Gonna try to visit a few tonight to say hey and check out the dank my fellow 420 mag fam is cranking out.
One love to all of you

Sounds like paradise bro. Think long and hard about cold winters ;) It's good to see friends you haven't seen in awhile. Sounds like pops has a green thumb too
Yeah bro I am prepared for the cold winters. I am just gonna try to enjoy this last bit of California weather I can. We are doing some gorilla farming up in the hills too. It’s a great time. Pops was nervous as hell when I left and I told him to just follow what I wrote down and all will be good. He did great. And I think he kind of gets why I’m so ocd about my plants. He likes working with the plants and said he would sit and look at them almost in a trance every night. Awesome.

Garden's looking great Shotta! Stay safe and have a great time. Be well.
Thanks Mr S. I will try my best to stay safe out in the wilderness. It’s some rugged and dangerous country with a pretty high black bear population and quite a few big cats, but something about the danger always intrigues me. I’m gonna do a drive by to your journal in a little while when I’m done packing my gear.
one love brotha

It’s some rugged and dangerous country with a pretty high black bear population and quite a few big cats, but something about the danger always intrigues me.
If I can't see my hand in front of my face and a twig snaps I'm outta there in a second. I was never good at camping. Good thing I bring my wife with me on those trips. I'll send her out with a piece of meat to see if all's well before I get out of the sleeping bag.

If I can't see my hand in front of my face and a twig snaps I'm outta there in a second. I was never good at camping. Good thing I bring my wife with me on those trips. I'll send her out with a piece of meat to see if all's well before I get out of the sleeping bag.
Look hard. I'm pretty sure that's written in the fine print on your marriage license. lol.. Nice pics. @shottafire. I couldn't get enough back woods camping as a younger man. But I got to tell you that you are doing it wrong. Although the gold pan would be fun (and most likely addicting) what you need is a fry pan and a fly rod. I was drooling a bit at the pics. of the wee stream. :peace: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom